PDA

View Full Version : wanted: someone to fix my hids.

blackmica10
11-30-2010, 11:25 AM
ive been looking around the forums for people to help me but no luck so far so id thought id post. looking for someone with a good knowlege of electrical to disable my drls and hook up my hids to my parking lights. right now im running a capacitor to keep the drls functional but it has been giving me a crapload of problems so im just gunna go the easy way. anyone whos feelin nice and wants to make a buck PM me PLEASE! thanks.

hit26k
11-30-2010, 01:01 PM
pm McGuyver. he should be able to do it for you. check his contact info in the sponsor section.

jonjon72
11-30-2010, 01:03 PM
Another option is Richard at Street Performance. He's helped me out numerous times

Kappa
11-30-2010, 01:04 PM
pull your e brake up one click that should keep your drl off lol or there is a way to tap into the line and make them work.. theres a how to on this forum i just cant find it...

Kappa
11-30-2010, 01:05 PM
http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?12150-How-To-Disable-DRL-If-You-Have-HIDs&highlight=hids+day+time+running+lights

Kappa
11-30-2010, 01:06 PM
http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=11730.0

google FTW

stevenma188
11-30-2010, 01:15 PM
Not sure where Maple is, but if you are ever in the London area, I can give you a hand.

n00bMeiSter
11-30-2010, 03:27 PM
Maple is the Canada's Wonderland area.

stevenma188
11-30-2010, 03:27 PM
Thanks.

blackmica10
11-30-2010, 04:47 PM
http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=11730.0

google FTW

pm McGuyver. he should be able to do it for you. check his contact info in the sponsor section.

ya dude ive been msg'in him but no replys and my buddy got some work done from him before, went back to get his HID fogs installed and he blew him off.... also thanks kappa, but i have already tangled with my lights once resulting in them not working so id rather pay someone to get it done.... although id like if it were less than 80$ that nextmod charges lmao

McGuyver_3
11-30-2010, 11:32 PM
I am not blowing anyone off I have had literally no time i have been leaving work at close to 7 almost every day and starting at 730 in the morning. I simply dont have as much time as i used to have. I do not do this intentionally when I actually have more time i will focus more time towards the boards again. Please understand though that my actual job has priority over working on the boards. I will be resigning my sponsorship here on the boards when it runs out in the next little while. However I will still be their for people to ask questions and help them out when need be. When work starts to settle down again I will return in full force. I understand this does not make me look good and makes me look flakey but priorities are priorities

Zoom Zoom Boy
12-01-2010, 02:17 AM
I am not blowing anyone off I have had literally no time i have been leaving work at close to 7 almost every day and starting at 730 in the morning. I simply dont have as much time as i used to have. I do not do this intentionally when I actually have more time i will focus more time towards the boards again. Please understand though that my actual job has priority over working on the boards. I will be resigning my sponsorship here on the boards when it runs out in the next little while. However I will still be their for people to ask questions and help them out when need be. When work starts to settle down again I will return in full force. I understand this does not make me look good and makes me look flakey but priorities are priorities

Doesn't make you look flakey Dan. Get your priorities and work in order and go from there. Besides, you have an MS3 to pay off now. :)

wildcard50
12-01-2010, 07:36 AM

Dan has done allot of work for me in the past and he has been great.if you can wait for his work it will be well worth it. No one knows Mazda 3 electronics like Dan

S.F.W.
12-01-2010, 09:13 AM

Actually Dan, I think this does make you look good. You are being honest and straightforward with everyone, and doing your best to help where and when you can.

iGOzoom
12-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Dan has done allot of work for me in the past and he has been great.if you can wait for his work it will be well worth it. No one knows Mazda 3 electronics like Dan

+1. Dan is a great guy and does amazing work!

Souls
12-07-2010, 05:51 PM
pull your e brake up one click that should keep your drl off lol or there is a way to tap into the line and make them work.. theres a how to on this forum i just cant find it...

I did mine this way, but as we all know the indicator stays lit on your cluster... dont' bother tying to 'out do' fiddling with your indicator to be a hero, I f'd my tach a little