PDA

View Full Version : Programming ON-ACC-OFF mode on my 2010 Mazda 3

dmodi
06-09-2011, 08:38 AM
Hi,

I just bought my 2010 Mazda 3 GTE, which has Push Start. When I got my car, my car would go from ON to ACC and then to OFF when i open my door. After setting up my stereo system, changing the door lock program (as stated in the manual), testing out the backup key ignition, etc., I somehow accidentally changed this ON-ACC-OFF mode to just ON-OFF mode. Is there a way to change it back myself or do I have to go into a Mazda dealership?

Thanks

Kinn
06-09-2011, 12:23 PM
I'm going to assume you've already checked the Manual and couldn't find anything. I'd just give MOT a call and see if the service tech can help over the phone.

MZR87
06-09-2011, 06:42 PM
I was under the impression this was something that could only be changed through the personalisation settings. i.e. by the dealer

dmodi
06-09-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm going to assume you've already checked the Manual and couldn't find anything. I'd just give MOT a call and see if the service tech can help over the phone.

I was under the impression this was something that could only be changed through the personalisation settings. i.e. by the dealer

I checked the manual and there is nothing on how to change the settings (except for the door locks). I think Mazda wants it to be done by the dealer. It beats me why Mazda doesn't want us to be able to do it ourselves. I was just hoping that someone on this forum might actually know. If it is simple like changing the door lock mode then it saves me the trouble of going to a dealer.