PDA

View Full Version : Automatic Watermark IMGs

Default User
07-08-2011, 07:02 PM
I dont know about you guys, but I've seen a lot of pics stolen from TM3 and posted on other boards and/or kijiji and it irks me.

Is there a way the forum can automatically watermark images posted or uploaded on TM3?

IIRC canadiancaraudio.com has it on their forums

S.F.W.
07-09-2011, 02:10 AM
Found the plug in to make it happen. There is a catch though. Remember a lot of images(due to size) are not hosted on TM3, but rather on sites such as photobucket. As I can tell, only images attached within TM3 will auto watermark. I will try and test the program over the weekend.

Default User
07-09-2011, 10:20 AM
Cool!

Thanks man. Maybe we should make it easier to upload pics as an attachment when posting
(and when I say "we", I really mean "you") LOL

I admit I'm guilty of using flickr. But recently found it easier and faster to upload on the TM3 site from a Laptop.

S.F.W.
07-09-2011, 10:51 AM
Cool!

Thanks man. Maybe we should make it easier to upload pics as an attachment when posting
(and when I say "we", I really mean "you") LOL

I admit I'm guilty of using flickr. But recently found it easier and faster to upload on the TM3 site from a Laptop.

Issue is, allowing increaed attachments directly on the server, would send our hosting costs through the roof. 1)more server space 2)more people downloading attachments.

Default User
07-09-2011, 11:26 AM
Gotcha!
No wonder CCA has so many advertisers on their site. And ask for membership fees etc.

Eff the watermarks - just keep this site clean of ads and free to join lol

S.F.W.
07-09-2011, 11:32 AM
Gotcha!
No wonder CCA has so many advertisers on their site. And ask for membership fees etc.

Eff the watermarks - just keep this site clean of ads and free to join lol

That's the basic goal..but hopefully I can find at least a partial solution for the watermarking.