PDA

View Full Version : Select Mazda the best dealership by a huge margin!!!

B&T's 3
10-08-2011, 01:06 PM
As the title would suggest, I'm incredibly impressed by the dealership experience at select mazda. I dealt with Tara at the dealership who, knew exactly who I was walking in the front door, greeted me by name, knew exactly what they were doing including irregularities to my car, for service, even without looking at a computer, and she's only seen me there once before. The work was absalutely top notch, my car came back spotless,the work was done promptly and efficiently and I simply can't say enough good things about this dealership. They are very mod friendly and their prices seem to be lower than any other dealer I've visited., . This dealership is working incredibly hard for my business and will always get it. The dealership manager, Chris, is brilliant to deal with and runs a tight professional ship. The mechanics are dedicated and enthusiasts too. If you don't try this dealership, your missing out. I really don't care about fresh baked cookies and other B.S., I want to be treated fairly and have my work done right. SELECT mazda delivers, where other dealers fall far short. Keep up the fantastic work!!!!!

Pillbox2010
10-08-2011, 02:09 PM
I assume you are from Hamilton then?

B&T's 3
10-08-2011, 03:07 PM
Burlington, but I work in Hamilton.

DraGooN
11-05-2011, 05:34 PM
+1

Over the past few months I've had a lot of work done on my 3 and Chris (GM) and his team at Select Mazda have been great, going above and beyond what I would of expected. The warranty rust repair was hassle free, he emailed me some pictures along the way, they even went out of their way to pick me up in burlington as im from out of town.

I've had the rear training arm bushings, front struts, #3 motor mount, warranty rust repair, undershield repair, nitrogen put in the tires, and a undercoat/detailing package inc wax, and a few other small things done. Each time they gave me the posted TM3 discount without hassle.

So Thanks Guys the cars looking and driving great now!

tre_77
11-06-2011, 02:29 AM
Bought my gs there 2 months ago

Pillbox2010
11-06-2011, 12:12 PM
This is my local dealership and I bring my car there for minor service. The mechanics may be enthusiasts but they are all in their early 20s and can't have much experience. They also left an air compressor in my backseat after an oil change which I noticed when I got home and had to drive it back. I also noticed later that it left a crease on my seat, I am not to happy about that.

I've also been told they only give a 17% discount to TM3 members for work other than routine maintenance. This sucks for me, as I don't really trust their 20 yr old "mechanics" to do any mechanical work on my car.

Also, last year I had a tire punctured in the side wall. I was told by Chris that I need a new tire(fair enough) and that he could sell me a new stock tire (Bridgestone Turanza) for $250. I told him that I would shop around a bit, and he said $250 is the going rate for that tire. I believed him and since I needed a new tire asap I bought it. Later I learned that a 16" Turanza could be had for less than $150 at most other tire shops.

So, I basically I will only be taking my car there for the routine maintenance and nothing more, and only because I want a detailed service record from the dealership for warranty purposes.

Mazdamaven
11-21-2011, 07:59 PM
I bought my M3 in April. The GM Chris was my salesperson. He was very pleasant to deal with. I bought a used vehicle ('08) and found the Service Dept very helpful. I wanted to know what I needed to have done according to the maintenance schedule, (I was dealing with the girl there...Im sorry I dont remember her name but she was really nice and knew her stuff). I didnt know they offered discounts to members, but its another added incentive to keep servicing there. I love my M3, and will definitely buy another Mazda in the future.

ROB_MAZDA
01-18-2012, 10:53 PM
Nice to hear about good service once in awhile!!

ROB_MAZDA
01-18-2012, 10:53 PM
I've been there, it's a great dealership!