PDA

View Full Version : Blue tooth pairing

JimTor
12-11-2011, 12:10 PM
I tired to pair a device on my Mazda 3G, and have the following situation.
1. No devices are paired
2. When I try to pair the car with my phone it goes the the routine of asking me for a 4 digit number etc.
3. When it is about to pair it rejects saying maximum number of devices are paired! How can it be as the car system itself saying no devices are paired.

Please help

S.F.W.
12-11-2011, 01:26 PM
what phone are you trying to pair?

vinnierap
12-12-2011, 02:51 PM
what year car is it? New or used? If its used it might have a couple of devices already paired on the system from previous owner and you need to delete them.

And the 4 digit code is "0000".

cwp_sedan
12-12-2011, 03:26 PM
what year car is it? New or used? If its used it might have a couple of devices already paired on the system from previous owner and you need to delete them.

And the 4 digit code is "0000".

2010 according to his profile.

Enjoi
12-14-2011, 06:18 PM
Push the Voice command (face with waves coming out)

Say "Pairing Options"
She will respond back with options
Say " DELETE"
she`ll respond back with which phone or delete all
Say "DELETE ALL"

Problem solved, You can now pair your phone. If you have any more issues give me a call or bring it by and I can pair it for you in 5 mins.

Good luck!

Booter22
12-14-2011, 10:56 PM
I tired to pair a device on my Mazda 3G, and have the following situation.
1. No devices are paired
2. When I try to pair the car with my phone it goes the the routine of asking me for a 4 digit number etc.
3. When it is about to pair it rejects saying maximum number of devices are paired! How can it be as the car system itself saying no devices are paired.

Please help

Push the Voice command (face with waves coming out)

Say "Pairing Options"
She will respond back with options
Say " DELETE"
she`ll respond back with which phone or delete all
Say "DELETE ALL"

Problem solved, You can now pair your phone. If you have any more issues give me a call or bring it by and I can pair it for you in 5 mins.

Good luck!

Not so sure about that yet, as if you read the first post Jimtor said it says "No devices are paired" is this vehicle brand new or was it a demo? have you paired a device before? i dont think there is a max on the phone itself but depending on your phone it could be. we recently had a customer with his mazda 5 that was a similar case. he went to pair his wifes phone. it wouldnt work, so he deleted all paired devices, and then it wouldnt allow him to pair anything, and at the end of it we replaced the bluetooth control box ( i believe thats what it was called ) could or could not be the same thing which is why i asked the first question if it was new or a demo as someone may have had a device paired first and deleted it and set a similar chain of events in motion.

If you have the time tomorrow give me a call i can try and help walk you through and we can figure it out together, or you could pm me as well if you wish, which ever is easier. i think as well there was a bluetooth update on some of the 3's so it could also require that, if you want to send me the vin i can check that as well.

905-824-4242 EXT 8511