PDA

View Full Version : Bats too relatively high

abstrakt
07-22-2012, 07:46 PM
Okay so i installed a fmic on my car and up untill now this problem has just arised my bats are insanely high while cruising on the highway it started to climb and peaked up to about 166 degrees fairenhieght abd as soon as i let off the throttle and start caosting down the bats start to drop but if i gave some gas they increase. But if i hit any boost the bats also drop, i check to see if anything was blocking the core havebt pipped the hood yet me and the girlfriend are having dinner but will check out as soon as we are done..anybody have aby ideas on ehat could be the cause? Any help would be greatly apreciated thanks.

Fobio
07-23-2012, 04:39 PM
Any discussion of BAT's need to have a point-to-point comparison with IAT's. If IAT's are 130's and you hit 166's, then it's not bad. If IAT's are in the 90's and your BAT's are in 166, then there's something wrong.

Keep in mind a lot of other factors are involved. If your FMIC was sitting facing the sun for 3 hrs in the afternoon, or sitting in extended stop-and-go traffic, then it will heat-soak by convection from other engine bay components.

Feel free topost a log.