PDA

View Full Version : MAZDASPEED3 CORKSPORT LOWERING SPRING!!!!!

Hannamm
05-04-2013, 01:40 PM
I just installed a set of Corksport lowering spring on my 08 Speed3 and let me say i've very impressed with the right quality...."not to stiff so no banging when you hit a bump" and just the right drop for the average crappy roads like most of Canada has, well at least here in Nova Scotia, plus the look of the stance it gives the car i think is just perfect....pictures to follow.
I'd suggest these springs and company to anyone else looking to lower their car and are considering Corksport as one of their choices.

Hannamm
05-05-2013, 04:21 PM
Just install the Corksport Sri and tip that I picked up from fywdyl, what a noticeable difference in performance and sound it livens the car up big time.

Cab0oze
05-05-2013, 06:25 PM
Good stuff :) pics?

Hannamm
05-05-2013, 07:57 PM
Ill put some up in the next few days I have to wash it first lol, I'm so happy with my car now it's almost where I want it lol.

2nd gen
05-07-2013, 02:52 PM
I heard their springs are very incosistent? I am thinking about this as well, just want something slightly lower maybe 0.5-0.75 inches;-)

Cab0oze
05-07-2013, 04:13 PM
I heard their springs are very incosistent? I am thinking about this as well, just want something slightly lower maybe 0.5-0.75 inches;-)
Uhh i thought corksport dropped 1-1.2"...
-edit-
I guess maybe you meant .5" LOWER than what corksport drops...

2zoom
05-07-2013, 04:27 PM
I've had the corksport springs installed a little over 2 years and to be honest not bad at all. I've tossed the car around to see what they can do and they held up pretty good. Mind you I'm still on stock shocks and they are starting to go as it is recommended they be changed. Spring rate is pretty decent as well not to over aggressive so in turn its a nice daily driver but can take corners like the rest of them.

Taken from the Corksport website - By reducing ride height approximately 1.2" in the front and 1.0" in the rear, adding the CorkSport Lowering Springs to your Mazdaspeed 3 will result in a quicker turning response, crisper road feel, a more aggressive appearance, and a firmer spring rate, while maintaining excellent ride quality.

Fack_Dude
05-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Just install the Corksport Sri and tip that I picked up from fywdyl, what a noticeable difference in performance and sound it livens the car up big time.

It sure must be fast now with the .5 hp gain. Lol

Hannamm
Corksport drops 1.3 fr and 1.0 rear. So far I'm very happy with the ride quality and stance of their springs, ill post a few pictures to show anyone wondering what they look like in the next day or two.

2zoom
It sure must be fast now with the .5 hp gain. Lol

Get it right.... .8 hp gain

Fack_Dude
05-07-2013, 04:32 PM
Get it right.... .8 hp gain

Facccccckkkkkk.

Hannamm
05-07-2013, 04:33 PM
I'm sorry but yes I think there is a noticeable difference, not blowing things out of proportion I can just notice alittle difference is all.