PDA

View Full Version : Avante Mazda

Wisecraker
07-16-2013, 08:55 AM
I just recently picked up my 2013 Mazda 3 Sedan from Avante and was very happy with the service and experience. They really went above the call to make me happy, even in the smallest of ways. Prior to this I was an avid, active member of Hyundai clubs because I loved the Accent so much. Let me say that a bad experience at Richmond Hill Hyundai is what drove me to just take a look at Mazda. Now I am fully converted! Special mention for G Man, Fahad and Anne-Marie

Metal Wing
07-16-2013, 09:53 AM
Always happy to see a good review, no matter what dealership! Glad your purchase was a pleasant one!

jchc91
07-16-2013, 11:00 AM
Haha I enjoy how avante keeps their level of customer satisfaction.

I know what you mean. That hyundai is filled with pricks who act like their hyundai is top of the line merchandise. Not saying hyundai is a bad company, but that dealer needs to have some sticks removed from their arseholes

Wisecraker
07-16-2013, 11:07 AM
That's what I got out of it. My last two cars have been Accents and I was seriously thinking of getting another one. The salesman tried telling me that Hyundai doesn't make money off of the Accent. I'm pretty sure that 100 percent of businesses are usually not selling something that loses them money

r4mi5awi
07-16-2013, 11:23 AM
Correction: salesman was trying to tell you HE doesn't make money off of the accent :p

Wisecraker
07-16-2013, 11:52 AM
Lol, that salesman really sucked. You can't sell things like that anymore. Now-a-days there is so much competition that a customer will just buy from somewhere else, that's what I did.

jchc91
07-16-2013, 12:30 PM
It's true. They try to play the "oh we don't make profit from your sales but it'd be great if you bought from me" without realizing that every dealer is different and there's always a better deal.

homieG
07-16-2013, 03:08 PM
I just recently picked up my 2013 Mazda 3 Sedan from Avante and was very happy with the service and experience. They really went above the call to make me happy, even in the smallest of ways. Prior to this I was an avid, active member of Hyundai clubs because I loved the Accent so much. Let me say that a bad experience at Richmond Hill Hyundai is what drove me to just take a look at Mazda. Now I am fully converted! Special mention for G Man, Fahad and Anne-Marie

Thanks for nice feedback dude! I shall pass this msg on to Anne & Fahad!!! Love it when people actually appreciate the service we offer rather than just caring about the "payment"!

All about giving people great deals and treating them the way they deserved to be treated!!

Zoom-Zoom all the way ;)

Hit me up if you ever need anything or have any questions.