PDA

View Full Version : New Member!

Xenon
04-21-2004, 08:18 AM
Hi Everyone, how\'s it going?

New Member here. I\'ve ordered my Mazda3 about a week ago... waiting for delivery. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself.

Question for Admin: Do signatures support BB Code?

sw0rdfish
04-21-2004, 09:04 AM
Welcome, I\'m a new member as well... in fact I\'m pretty sure we all are.

Anyway, this seems like it\'ll be fun.

Xenon
04-21-2004, 10:53 AM
I\'m still waiting for delivery of my 3 :( They sure are taking their sweet time.

Haha.

Anyways, I\'m in Oakville, near the huge Ford Plant where they make the Freestar. Once I get my car I hope to go to tons of meets in and around the GTA. I will have to admit up front that I plan to keep my car pretty stock. I\'ll tint windows, add the 3M protection bra and maybe a few stickers from Car clubs and stuff, but I don\'t plan on doing anything too performance enhancing.

Where\'s everyone else from? Like, What area?

FLIPDADY
04-21-2004, 03:07 PM
Newbie here!! Don\'t own a 3 yet but hopefully soon. Finally good to see a local Mazda 3 Club.

Xenon
04-21-2004, 03:54 PM
kewlness! Flipspeed: Are you Thinking of buying a 3? decided on buying but haven\'t purchased? or ordered and have not yet taken delivery?

FLIPDADY
04-21-2004, 04:08 PM
Yeah I want to wait till the next production run comes along so I can see any problems in these cars. Typical things that occur on first production vehicles.:sarc I wish they had the yellow one up here. Which model would you suggest the Sport or Sedan?

Maybe coming soon???
http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/images/photographs/2004_configurator/pho_bui_m3h_ext_yellow_glory.jpg

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/images/photographs/2004_configurator/pho_bui_m3ss_ext_yellow_glory.jpg

Xenon
04-21-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by FLIPSPEED

Yeah I want to wait till the next production run comes along so I can see any problems in these cars. Typical things that occur on first production vehicles.:sarc I wish they had the yellow one up here. Which model would you suggest the Sport or Sedan?

Maybe coming soon???

\" Yeah I want to wait till the next production run comes along so I can see any problems in these cars.\"
-> Mazda3\'s have been already out for a year in Japan. They run under the name of Axcela. So this is actually the 2nd year production model.

\"Which model would you suggest the Sport or Sedan?\"
-> It totally depends on what kind of person you are. I selected the Mazda Sport GT because I like the look of the hatch, especially the tail lights. I think they look much better than the sedan. As a university student, I could use the extra trunk space too. I also like the cumstomizable cargo area that comes with the hatch. Not to mention the Sport has a lot of the features standard that are only optional on the Sedan. And last but not least, I wanted a car with a rear wiper blade. Sedan doesn\'t come with it. I know it\'s something small, but it\'s little things like that which makes the difference to me.

sw0rdfish
04-26-2004, 11:59 PM
When you supposed to get your car Xenon??

Xenon
04-27-2004, 03:58 PM
Hopefully be the end of May.

sw0rdfish
04-27-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Xenon

Hopefully be the end of May.
Wow really? Thats a long time! Must be driving you coo coo...

Xenon
04-27-2004, 07:13 PM
Well... it\'s not really driving me coo coo... I\'m just wanting it a lot haha But I just keep telling myeslf when I get it, it will all be worth the wait.