PDA

View Full Version : Meguires Liquid Glass

TM3
04-21-2004, 06:56 PM
I just want to take this opportunity to say that Meguires LG is the best wax I\'ve ever used. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Xenon
04-21-2004, 08:25 PM
I too have heard good things about Meguires.... although I have not used it personally. I haven\'t heard one bad thing about it.

miggiddy
04-21-2004, 11:14 PM
I have yet to pick up anything with all this rain, hopefully this weekend I\'ll get to wash the car. Now is the LG the 3 step process? I can\'t remember what that is called, but my buddie with an A4 and lude use it and recommend it. Altho they say it\'ll take a whole day if not 2 to do some crazy job on it. From their experience the 3 step wax lasts the longest.

Xenon
04-22-2004, 09:37 AM
Meguires in general is good... I think there is a brand called Meguires classic gold or something similar. I heard that is extremely good. I think that is the 3-step process thing. I\'m not an expert in Car wax.... the only cars I\'ve driven are my parents, and they don\'t treat their cars as well as I plan to treat my new 3.

DJArum
04-23-2004, 12:18 AM
My buddy put the Liquid Glass on his Mazda 6, without the 3 step thing, just did 2 coats and even 6 months later, after the winter and all, still shinny !!

Xenon
04-23-2004, 12:19 AM
Nice.... I\'m going to spend some quality money on maintaining my car... unlike any other car that I had to keep (my parents cars... The 3 is my First car).

My parents think I\'m nuts, but whatever...

Nex
05-03-2004, 10:57 AM
It\'s all about ZAINO!!!!
Check it out.

Hypothrml
05-07-2004, 01:55 PM
When should I wax my Mazda 3 after purchasing. I was told not to for the first year because the car still has the factory paint sealent, so its not necessary. True or Flase? please help

Nex
05-07-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Hypothrml

When should I wax my Mazda 3 after purchasing. I was told not to for the first year because the car still has the factory paint sealent, so its not necessary. True or Flase? please help

You can pretty much wax it anytime. The only time you try to avoid waxing is when you have a fresh coat of paint. Modern day waxes do nothing to the factory clear-coat.

snipe
05-13-2004, 04:06 PM
Where could I pick up this Meguires LG wax?