PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Mazda3 Car Meet 1

Xenon
04-21-2004, 09:20 PM
I would like to take this opprotunity to request permission to plan the first meeting of Toronto Mazda3. I would like to propose a date of July 10th. There are a few reasons for this date:

1) It will give time for the community to grow, so even if only a certain percentage of the club shows up, the meet will not be a total downer.
2) If anyone has not yet recieved their car, they should have taken delivery by then.
3) It does not interfere with Canada Day plans (weekend before), Mazda3 Forums.com meet (also weekend before) or DarKnights plans (weekend after).

Obviously location and time can be disscussed, dependent on people\'s schedules. Input on Date, Location and Time are much appreciated. Let me know!

P.S. Also include your location in your response, so that we know where everyone is and we can choose a central location for the meet.

sw0rdfish
04-22-2004, 12:50 AM
I\'m not sure how hardcore I\'m going to get into this car stuff... I\'m not a huge car guy per say... but I\'m loving my new car, and checking out what other;s have done and what it looks like may not be a bad idea.

Sounds like some fun!

Xenon
04-22-2004, 09:39 AM
you don\'t have to be a car buff... I\'m only a car buff when it comes to stock cars... I don\'t know much about aftermarket mods. Just the basics. But the meets will be more of a social get together, not just all about cars. Sit down, chat have a bite to eat kind of thing.

miggiddy
04-22-2004, 11:39 AM
I\'m not a big \'car buff\' either, but plan to meet up if possible. Would be cool to see what other people have done, like tints, clear bra etc. I hope to meet with some of the mazda3forums peeps next month, hope you guys will make it there also.

sw0rdfish
04-22-2004, 12:17 PM
I can\'t keep up with that forum... it moves too fast for me. I\'ll rely on you guys to link to cool stuff, or things of intrest :D

Xenon
04-22-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by miggiddy

I\'m not a big \'car buff\' either, but plan to meet up if possible. Would be cool to see what other people have done, like tints, clear bra etc. I hope to meet with some of the mazda3forums peeps next month, hope you guys will make it there also.

I\'d love to make it there, but there is no way that I\'m going to have my car by May 3rd.

bluntman
04-22-2004, 07:17 PM
It doesn\'t matter, at the last meet there was one guy who was waiting for his Mazda 3, he was hoping to take delivery that day! He drove up in his Neon, but we made him park it the next aisle for fear that I would depreciate our cars faster than normal. :p

Xenon
04-22-2004, 07:22 PM
HAHAHAHA... that\'s hilarious!

I\'ve never been a fan of Neons... Not my type of car.

Xenon
04-22-2004, 07:23 PM
Getting back to the original post, How does a meet on July 10th sound for everyone? Any objections? Any ideas of where we can meet? What time?

miggiddy
04-22-2004, 11:44 PM
It\'s a fine day by me. Unless something comes up.
As for a place, I guess it really depends on where the majority of people are from. Perhaps somewhere in Etobicoke, grab a bite to eat, loiter in some parking lot, then cruise into town, down lake shore, stop at some lot along the way or ashbridges bay *shrugs shoulders*. I\'ve never been part of a car club so it\'s new territory for me, should be fun regardless.

Xenon
04-23-2004, 12:06 AM
Ya... the problem with meeting in a parking lot is we attract a lot of attention...

I went to an IS300 car meet in the Square One parking lot... we left but short time after that, Cops were all over us when we were crusing. Apparently Square One called the cops on us for loitering... then of course the cops checked all the cars for illegal stuff.... it\'s a hassle... if we meet somewhere it should be a publick park or something. Some place that was meant for loitering.

Crusing shouldn;t be a problem... haha we can cruise to my place and have a pool party! W00t!

sw0rdfish
04-23-2004, 12:25 AM
**pictures a train of Mazda 3s on Lakeshore...**

Too Cool...

I vote west end meeting, but I\'m bias :P

Xenon
04-23-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by sw0rdfish

**pictures a train of Mazda 3s on Lakeshore...**

Too Cool...

I vote west end meeting, but I\'m bias :P

I\'m up for that... but we\'ll see where everyone else is.

Xenon
04-30-2004, 07:02 PM
I know I proposed a date of July 10th, but does anyone want to meet earlier than that?
I would prefer weekends and in the evening. (Fri-Sun, after 7 PM). Where it is makes no difference to me. It is a car meet, so I\'ll drive. Ido want to point out that the location to be central to all those in attendence.

I have will setup a poll, so we can visually see where everyone is.

M34ME
05-01-2004, 08:03 PM
I\'m from the West end (Brampton). The Poll so far shows a west end majority, but I guess it\'s to early to tell. Somewhere in sauga might be a good place to meet.

Xenon
05-01-2004, 08:17 PM
Well, obviously, only the regulars on the board have voted thus far. We\'re thinking June/July for our first official meet. So, we\'ll leave the poll up for a month, see if anything changes.

miggiddy
05-02-2004, 01:30 AM
I don\'t mean any disrespect to TM3 site, nor disloyalty, but was wondering if anyone from here is meeting with the M3F this Monday (tomorrow)?

Xenon
05-02-2004, 12:21 PM
I would if I had my car :p

I plan to go to both meets if I can, but I find my self to be more likely to participate more on this board and TM3\'s events.

Not sure if I can make the one in Ottawa (joint meet between Ontario and Quebec). I like this club better than M3F... This club will always have priority over M3F or any other club.

Xenon
05-03-2004, 03:02 AM
For our first meet, I would like to have TM3 stickers ready, so I can give them to members at the meet. I would like your input to the design of the sticker. Please see this thread (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=54) and post some feedback about the logo. Do you like it? hate it? think there should be different fonts? Somthing missing? Somthing should be taken off? Let me know which one you like best and what changes (if any) you would like to see.

I am willing to pay for the stickers out of my pocket... depending on how much they cost and how many we buy. I have sent a few emails around regarding prices. I\'ll post the restults in the above linked thread when they come in.

Thanks!

P.S. If you like the stickers, say so, so at least I know that they are not disliked. Also, if you post a reply, mention what colour you want the sticker in on the poll.

bluntman
05-05-2004, 09:20 PM
Anyone want to \"crash\" the Toront Protege Club meet on May 6 at the Jack Astor\'s STC? :D

Xenon
05-05-2004, 09:47 PM
Would if I could Blunt

bluntman
05-06-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Xenon

Would if I could Blunt

Damn, I thought the 6th was Saturday, it\'s today! The Friends finale is tonight...PRIORITES! :sarc

Xenon
05-06-2004, 05:47 PM
lol... Friends? or Check out Mazda3s.... I\'d go for the mazda3s... Just tape the finale.

snipe
05-15-2004, 06:42 PM
Hey,

Can my friend join the meet with his 6, or are we strictly a 3 meet? Please let me know, cuase I wouldn\'t want to have him show up and then you guys get pissed at me. I\'ll be perfectly fine if you guys say no. I need a heads up, so let me know.

(Hmm, looks like I can\'s say \"p i s s e d\" on this fourm. Funny.)

miggiddy
05-15-2004, 06:58 PM
I can\'t see that being a problem. Especially since he\'s driving a blood relative :)
Which engine does he have, 4 or 6?

snipe
05-15-2004, 08:05 PM
He\'s got the V6 engine.

Xenon
05-16-2004, 01:30 AM
3, 6, Protege, Whatever. Any Mazda, within reason. Any 2000+ Mazdas are surely welcome.

I\'d be a little bit skeptical of say a 1990 Protege coming or something, I wouldn\'t have a problem, but the car has changed so much since then I think there would be compatibility issues with it. (mods etc.)

Anyone is welcome really. But let\'s put it theis way, Cars on show can be any Mazda, but the 3\'s are the stars ;)

Xenon
05-19-2004, 10:58 PM
Alright... May 24 Weekend is coming... and I\'m anxious to get a successful meet together.

Using your votes, I have determined the best place to hold one is East Mississauga. A recommendation for LakeView Park in SouthEastern Mississauga sounded really good to me. It is a public park (we can loiter - unlike shopping mall parking lots) and it is central (granted a little south) of everyone.

This website has a good basic map of the location of the park:
Link (http://www.soccer.on.ca/Maps.nsf/a2f1d2ae21ee28768525679300650f69/ca9555e6db0bd70585256bad0082441f?OpenDocument)

As for the date, The Mazda3 Forums meet is on June 3rd (3rd of every month). Assiming that there might be people going to that. I want to have one the week after Father\'s day, Placing our meet on either Friday June 25... Saturday June 26 or Sunday June 27. Obviously a meet on friday will be in the evening, we can go out for dinner together... and one on Saturday or Sunday can be anytime, provided they fit people\'s work schedules.

Please post availability during these three days no later than June 18. I want to have plans finalized at least 3 days before that weekend of the 25-27th starts. Also note that this location will not be permanent, as it will be easier to plan the next meet when talking in person instead of typing and reading posts.

PLEASE PUT SOME INPUT! Anything! Positive negative, unsure... I just want an idea of how this will turn out. if you don\'t like date and/or location say so... if you do, say something! No offence, but it\'s hard to plan a meet when no one tells you anything :p

sw0rdfish
05-20-2004, 01:37 AM
Ahh Geeze.... I can see myself now, cleaning the sum bitch so that it looks all sweet! The date gives us time to tweak em up a bit as well.

I\'m gonna say Sat or Sunday so that I\'m not scrambling home from work to clean her, then head out... but whatever works for you guys.

wtom
05-20-2004, 11:19 AM
*IF* I am driving my Mazda 3 by then... I\'d say Sunday afternoon/evening. Are human girlfriend\'s welcomed? :D

miggiddy
05-20-2004, 11:20 AM
The Sat. or Sun. is good for me also. That location is fine by me.

snipe
05-20-2004, 05:40 PM
Sat or Sun is fine by me. What\'s the closes major intersection of that park?

Xenon
05-20-2004, 06:26 PM
snipe, see the link in my previous post. It is between Carthraw & Dixie, along Lakeshore.

Xenon
05-20-2004, 06:27 PM
Saturdays are the best for me, I can do Sunday afternoon, but not Sunday evening.

Side Note: Looks like Saturday or Sunday Afternoon, I don\'t think Friday works for most people. Location doesn\'t seem to be a problem.

snipe
05-20-2004, 09:50 PM
Location looks good.

Xenon
05-21-2004, 07:08 PM
I think (judging by the responses) we can make it for Saturday, June 26 @ 4:00 PM @ Lakeview Park, Mississauga.

To answer some questions that was raised:
-Anyone/car can come to the meet, but Mazdas, specifically 3\'s are most welcome.
-Girlfriends are of course welcome. Girlfriends, boyfriends, friends, whatever.

The reason why I have recommended 4:00 PM is that we can meet, and if we want to grab some dinner later, that\'s cool, or we can go for a sunset cruise. Plus it leaves the majority of the day still open to do other stuff... like sleep in lol.

Please make it known if you have objections to date, location or time. if you post no comment, I will assume that everything is fine for you. If you have problems with the time, post times on that day that will work for you.

Xenon
05-22-2004, 12:16 PM
In a differnt thread (the sticker one I think) there were talk about a meet on May 26th at AMC Courtney Park Parking lot for the West-enders. Of course everyone is invited.

I was just wondering if that is still a go? or are we going to postpone everything to June 26th?

Or we could do both.

snipe
05-22-2004, 02:01 PM
May 26 is a Wednesday. I don\'t think I\'ll make it on a Wednesday.

How about May 29, Saturday?

I\'m also thinking how many ppl are going to wash their 3 just before the meet :) So maybe we could meet at one of those \"self coin wash\" places and all wash our cars and then go from there. Just picture it, a coin wash taken over by 3s :)

Xenon
05-22-2004, 05:08 PM
May 29th is good for me. I can do that.

As for the coin wash... maybe. We can make it optional, but I would like to spend a good 2-3 hours on my car. I want to do some small detailing to the interior of the car.

So are we making it official? May 29th (Saturday) at Courtney Park AMC? What time? I\'d say around 4 PM again, unless people want other wise...

Where in the parking lot should we meet? It\'s kinda big lol :)

Newlook
05-22-2004, 11:58 PM
May 29 sounds good to me. I finish work at 3:30.

Xenon
05-23-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Newlook

May 29 sounds good to me. I finish work at 3:30.

That\'s cool, I\'m sure we\'ll be around for more than 30 minutes (or however long it takes for you to get from work to Courtney Park.)

bluntman
05-23-2004, 09:45 PM
Someone please remember to take pictues!

Xenon
05-24-2004, 12:43 AM
Oh I\'m going to be sure to bring my camera. It\'s going to be good.

You can\'t make it blunt? :(

sw0rdfish
05-24-2004, 04:47 PM
I\'ll def make one of those... If not for the whole time, I\'ll definatley cruise by...As a matter of fact I\'ll definatley make it this Saturday, the June 26th one I may be camping [ not brining the 3 this time ]

Xenon
05-24-2004, 05:34 PM
Toronto Mazda3 Official Car Meet Announcement

Toronto Mazda3 Car Meet #1
Courtney Park AMC Theatres Parking Lot (Hwy 10, north of Hwy 401)
Saturday, May 29, 2004
4:00 PM

Notes:
Meet in the Northwest corner of the parking lot (near McDonald\'s). This is the area where open parking spots are most likely to be found. If you have trouble finding the meeting spot within the parking lot, call my cell phone (number available via PM, just ask me). Please get my cell number prior to the meet.

Weather for Saturday May 29th: Cloudy with sunny breaks. High of 17 C. POP: 20% (Sounds Good!)

Reminders:
Don\'t forget your camera!

miggiddy
05-24-2004, 11:20 PM
I should be able to make it. Not sure for how long, but to meet some of ya would be cool. See ya then. I guess this means I\'ll have to wash my car also.

Xenon
05-24-2004, 11:22 PM
stay for as long or as short as you like. This is an ice-breaker. Just get to meet everyone.

Derksen
05-25-2004, 12:46 PM
Hello! Some of you may know me in \'that other\' 3 board.

Knowing that I have been to every 3 meet since the first, I guess I\'ll be joining this one as well. See you guys on Saturday. I\'ll bring my camera, but I would like to note that any 3 owner who chooses not to clean their vehicle may be subject to the effects of photoshop!

miggiddy
05-25-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Derksen

Hello! Some of you may know me in \'that other\' 3 board.

Knowing that I have been to every 3 meet since the first, I guess I\'ll be joining this one as well. See you guys on Saturday. I\'ll bring my camera, but I would like to note that any 3 owner who chooses not to clean their vehicle may be subject to the effects of photoshop!

Glad to see ya here Derksen. Did you get your rebate yet?

sw0rdfish
05-25-2004, 01:39 PM

I\'m so worried about having problems with this...

Derksen
05-25-2004, 01:44 PM
No rebate yet, but I haven\'t checked since Thursday due to the long weekend and all. Fingers crossed! I got good plans for that dough on a new fisheye lens.:)

Hypothrml
05-25-2004, 03:01 PM
Count me in for May 29th.

MarkhamMazda3
05-25-2004, 03:37 PM
where and what time is the meet on the 29th?

miggiddy
05-25-2004, 03:45 PM
Toronto Mazda3 Car Meet #1
Saturday, May 29, 2004

Xenon
05-25-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by MarkhamMazda3

where and what time is the meet on the 29th?

Check the last post on page 3 of this thread for full details.

snipe
05-25-2004, 06:39 PM
Count me in.

Xenon
05-25-2004, 06:44 PM
Sweet! I count 7 people already!

Miggiddy, hypothrml, Derksen, swordfish, newlook, snipe and myself...

Am I missing anyone? TM3... ummm since you are kinda the founder... It would be an honour if you showed up :D

Xenon
05-25-2004, 09:41 PM
Updated Weather Conditions for Saturday, May 29, 2004:

19 C (High)
Variable Cloudiness
POP: 30%

Newlook
05-25-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by sw0rdfish

I\'m so worried about having problems with this...

Why? I was told that it takes 6 weeks for it to get mailed....

sw0rdfish
05-25-2004, 11:30 PM

Why? I was told that it takes 6 weeks for it to get mailed....

Beacuse of Erin Mills Mazda dicking me around with the ownership... my dad\'s name is on it as well as mine...

miggiddy
05-25-2004, 11:38 PM
Why should the dealership care, the rebate comes directly from Mazda Canada (from what Ontario Mazda dealership told me). So I can\'t see why they just don\'t submit the form for you.

sw0rdfish
05-25-2004, 11:54 PM

Why should the dealership care, the rebate comes directly from Mazda Canada (from what Ontario Mazda dealership told me). So I can\'t see why they just don\'t submit the form for you.

they will.. I\'m just worried that MAzda Canada will give me grief.... also, I\'m still waiting for my diploma.. stupid school is always on vacation...

miggiddy
05-26-2004, 09:14 AM
ahh typical \"administration\", wait in line, put ya on hold, summer hours. I swear they\'re never there except to collect money:sarc
Hopefully you\'ll get your money soon.

redrum
05-26-2004, 01:24 PM
Hey guys, I\'m the friend snipe was talking about with the 6. Is it cool if I tag along with him to the meet? If not that\'s cool, but I want to get the guys from the 6 club involved with you guys here so if you ever want to plan a 3 and 6 meet post something on http://mazda6club.com/forums/board.php?FID=72 (it\'s the Toronto portion of the club).

Anyways, I\'ll see yas around.

sw0rdfish
05-26-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by redrum

Hey guys, I\'m the friend snipe was talking about with the 6. Is it cool if I tag along with him to the meet? If not that\'s cool, but I want to get the guys from the 6 club involved with you guys here so if you ever want to plan a 3 and 6 meet post something on http://mazda6club.com/forums/board.php?FID=72 (it\'s the Toronto portion of the club).

Anyways, I\'ll see yas around.
Cool! Thanks for stopping in! Definatley come on Sat, would be fun!

wtom
05-26-2004, 03:15 PM
Arghhhhh you guys are tempting the hell out of me...

Anyone living near the north/east Toronto area willing to meet up and I tag along to the meet? I don\'t have my 3 yet (June 2nd!!!!! Hopefully!!!!!) so I won\'t drive my Buick to the meet... hehehe

I live in Markham near Markham Rd and Steeles. I can meet you somewhere in between if you want.

How long do these meets go for anyway? I have to be back in Markham 6pm. :(

Xenon
05-26-2004, 07:02 PM
redrum: For sure!!! come to the meet, it would be cool to have a 6 there too

wtom: Get to the meet by any means necessary :p. You\'re a soon-to-be owner. Good enough for me!

snipe
05-26-2004, 08:50 PM
Hey redrum, nice to see you. You always take off on me on the HWY on your way to work. Must be that V6 of yours :D Anyways, I\'ll see you at the meet.

Titanum-3
05-26-2004, 09:04 PM
I would be there if I didn\'t have to work. I get off at 5:00, I could probably get there at 5:30.

miggiddy
05-27-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Titanum-3

I would be there if I didn\'t have to work. I get off at 5:00, I could probably get there at 5:30.

I have a feeling that we\'ll still be there at that time. PM me or Xenon for a cell number to call just to double check.

redrum
05-27-2004, 08:00 AM
You always take off on me on the HWY on your way to work. Must be that V6 of yours

Hehe, that and the heavy foot. Let me know when you\'re heading over and I\'ll follow you.

wtom
05-27-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Xenon

wtom: Get to the meet by any means necessary :p. You\'re a soon-to-be owner. Good enough for me!

(TTC subway chimes in background)...

June 2nd is the big day if all goes well... might be four ppl instead of five tho. :(

I\'ll have to see now as there\'s a hockey competition I am in during afternoon time.

eiprombb
05-27-2004, 12:06 PM
how long will you guys be there? i\'m off work at 6pm, at dvp/eglington, i\'ll meet up if you\'ll be around for 2 hours

Xenon
05-27-2004, 07:38 PM
I don\'t think anyone will mind waiting for 2 hours... There\'s places to eat and hang out around that area (McDonalds, Boston Pizza)... We can wait for you until 6, grab a bite to eat, go for a cruise...

Something like that. I personally think that\'s a good idea... Any objections/comments?

Soulcrusher
05-27-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by wtom

Arghhhhh you guys are tempting the hell out of me...

Anyone living near the north/east Toronto area willing to meet up and I tag along to the meet? I don\'t have my 3 yet (June 2nd!!!!! Hopefully!!!!!) so I won\'t drive my Buick to the meet... hehehe

I live in Markham near Markham Rd and Steeles. I can meet you somewhere in between if you want. :(

I live close to you. If you\'re still interested, let me know. Either PM me with your phone number and/or address. Or email me at btom1999@hotmail.com.

Xenon
05-27-2004, 10:04 PM
I hope you can make it eiprombb!!!

Xenon
05-27-2004, 11:05 PM
Toronto Mazda3 Official Car Meet UPDATE
In case people skip to the last page of the thread, I would like to point out on Page 3 of this thread, last post, that the location of the meet within the AMC parking lot was specified. Please note the updated location (near McDonalds, Northwest corner of the lot).

Updated weather for May 29th
High 17 C
Cloudy Periods
POP: 10%
Calm Winds

Should be a nice night to have a meet! See you all there!

sw0rdfish
05-28-2004, 12:45 AM
I\'ll be there on time, however I\'m not sure I can stay all that long.

Got a poker game I\'m supposed to be at... but I\'ll chill for at least and hour or so... hope we get a cruise in before I gotta split

snipe
05-28-2004, 09:17 AM
sw0rdfish,

What do you usually play, Texas Hold-Em? I got into that with my friends about a year ago. It\'s addictive as hell. At least now I can put down the keys to my 3 on the table when I run out of money :D Haha, NOT, I\'d never do that :p

Derksen
05-28-2004, 11:48 AM
Poker you say??? I think that I should stay away from a game with you guys. I had a dream last night that I lost my shirt ($1000.00) in a game of holdem. I had a top pair on the flop and got smoked on the river. Woke up in a cold sweat. I am not joking about this.... strange but true!

See you guys on Saturday (with my shirt still intact)!

wtom
05-28-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Soulcrusher

I live close to you. If you\'re still interested, let me know. Either PM me with your phone number and/or address. Or email me at btom1999@hotmail.com.

You\'ve got mail. :)

Thx SC...

Titanum-3
05-28-2004, 01:34 PM
I will stop by around 5:30, after work, if anyone is still there. I don\'t live that far away.

Soulcrusher
05-28-2004, 01:59 PM

You\'ve got mail. :)

Thx SC...

I can\'t access email from work. I\'ll get it tonight - probably around 6-7 pm. I\'ll contact you then.

Xenon
05-28-2004, 04:24 PM
I think we\'ll still be there until at least 6. There\'s tons to talk about and plenty to discuss.

When new look and I met up, we talked for 2 hours, no problem. I think we could have gone on. If there will be 7-10 of us... it will be even easier.

Soulcrusher
05-28-2004, 07:12 PM
Hey wtom,

I won\'t be able to get home any time soon. I\'ve PM\'d you with my cell number. Give me a call and we\'ll arrange a time and place to pick you up.

Xenon
05-28-2004, 11:28 PM
See you all in less than 17 hours!!! WOOO!!! Can\'t wait!

wtom
05-29-2004, 03:04 AM
Soulcrusher, thanks, got it... will call you Sat. afternoon.

Xenon, YOU can\'t wait? I don\'t even own one yet and I\'m anxious like crazy! :D

BTW I\'ll be bringing my camera...

TM3
05-29-2004, 10:45 AM
Hey, I\'ll be there...

Silver Mazda6 :p

I bet you all thought I had a 3... cause.. why wouldn\'t I?

eiprombb
05-29-2004, 11:47 AM
Sorry guys, I won\'t be able to make it to this one. I\'ve been asked to stay late at work.

TM3
05-29-2004, 11:55 AM
Dun worry, plenty more to come.. summer hasn\'t even arrived yet!

Xenon
05-29-2004, 10:42 PM
Toronto Mazda3 Car Meet #1 Results
Saturday May 29, 2004

Thanks to everyone who showed up! We did very well for a first car meet of Toronto Mazda3. Total of 12 cars were in attendence.

Car Meet Results:
11 Mazda3\'s (7 Sedan GTs w/GFX, 1 Sedan GT, 3 Sport GTs)
1 Mazda6
----
3 Titanium Grey GT w/GFX
1 Titanium Grey Sport GT
2 Silver GT w/ GFX
1 Black Mica GT w/GFX
1 Black Mica GT
1 Lava Orange GT w/GFX
1 Lava Orange Sport GT
1 Winning Blue Mica Sport GT

1 Silver Mazda6

Started ~3:30 PM, Ended 6:45. We finished the meet with a nice cruise south along Highway 10 to the 403 where we split up.

Pictures will be available at www.XenonsMazda3.tk within the week.

Next Meet: Saturday, June 26, 2004 @ 4:00 PM. Lakeview Park Mississauga.

wtom
05-30-2004, 10:36 PM
Hey all, I was there Mazda3-less but thanks to Soulcrusher to drive me there. It was great! Pics uploaded and I\'ve mosaic-ed out the license plate numbers;

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286718413

Enjoy!

Newlook
05-31-2004, 10:17 AM
Hey! Cool pictures!

I like the one with \"Mazda 3\" and its reflection off the bumper on Xenon\'s blue hatch :D

The cruise pictures are nice too! I remember seeing hands sticking out thru the sunroof... now I see why...

sw0rdfish
05-31-2004, 12:44 PM

Hey all, I was there Mazda3-less but thanks to Soulcrusher to drive me there. It was great! Pics uploaded and I\'ve mosaic-ed out the license plate numbers;

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286718413

Enjoy!

Can you send me the pictures? I\'ll upload them online so we can view them without signing up. I\'m anal about my email address and spam... plus it\'s ANOTHER password :S

Soulcrusher
06-01-2004, 12:25 AM
Good idea, sw0rdfish. I didn\'t sign up the first time and was hoping that there would be another way to get the pictures. If you (or perhaps even Xenon) can get the pictures and upload them to your site, that would be TERRIFIC :D

wtom
06-01-2004, 03:40 PM

Hey! Cool pictures!

I like the one with \"Mazda 3\" and its reflection off the bumper on Xenon\'s blue hatch :D

The cruise pictures are nice too! I remember seeing hands sticking out thru the sunroof... now I see why...

Thanks Newlook. The reflection photo I was standing there at the right moment to see it. Otherwise I probably wouldn\'t have noticed it. I checked out Xenon\'s \"MAZDA 3\" emblem shot from his pics archive and it looks really good!

Hands sticking out of sunroofs? Hahaha... yep all holding our cameras! At one point I stuck my head out of Soulcrusher\'s sunroof to try and grab a quick pic of the other guys behind us. Good thing there wasn\'t any low tree branches or signs... :p

wtom
06-01-2004, 03:52 PM

Good idea, sw0rdfish. I didn\'t sign up the first time and was hoping that there would be another way to get the pictures. If you (or perhaps even Xenon) can get the pictures and upload them to your site, that would be TERRIFIC :D

{mumbling under my breathe} lazy arses... :D

Okay try this link;

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286718413&code=9968998&mode=invite&cmp=EMC-IS_other&creative=album-invite

Soulcrusher
06-01-2004, 11:46 PM

{mumbling under my breathe} lazy arses... :D

Okay try this link;

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286718413&code=9968998&mode=invite&cmp=EMC-IS_other&creative=album-invite

LOLZ!!!! :D :D :D

Thanks! Greatly appreciated. Nice album ... you did amazing taking so many pictures. Definitely glad that you went!

wtom
06-02-2004, 09:26 AM
Hahaha thx Soulcrusher, yup I\'m considered the \"tourist guy\" in my group of friends. If you had access to see the rest of my ImageStation account, you\'ll understand. That or if you were able to see my New York City and Atlantic City bus tour over the Victoria Day long weekend, three days, two nights, 400+ photos! :D

sw0rdfish
06-02-2004, 03:31 PM

Hahaha thx Soulcrusher, yup I\'m considered the \"tourist guy\" in my group of friends. If you had access to see the rest of my ImageStation account, you\'ll understand. That or if you were able to see my New York City and Atlantic City bus tour over the Victoria Day long weekend, three days, two nights, 400+ photos! :D

YOU ANIMAL!!!!

I ended up signing up for an account there, because I\'m NOT lazy :P Besides, I noticed it was run by SONY which means if you tell them to stop... they do.

Good job on the pictures, expect you didn\'t take any of my car !!! [ j/k I have enough ]

wtom
06-03-2004, 01:30 AM
I could have said \"guaranteed no spam\" :)

Serious I didn\'t get your car? Much or at all? A lot of Titanium Grays out there... even today four orders, three were titanium gray! God... :D