PDA

View Full Version : Got my 2.3 Emblems

sw0rdfish
04-22-2004, 10:49 PM
Went in to my dealer :( to get the 2.3 Emblem installed on the side of my car... If you didn\'t get them, call your dealer because I don\'t think they\'re going to be calling you.

They look great!!!

During the same trip, I realised how brutal the service department is. Well actually, just this one counter rep... \"Fabian\" keep your eyes open and when you see him RUN LIKE HELL. He was completley useless, and didn\'t even know what the hell I was talking about, even though one of them Managers was yelling at him telling him just to make a work order for the badge...

He went as far as pulling one of the guys out of the garage, to come look at my car... The mechanic looked at me... looked at the clerk and said \"Get a work order... \" and walked away.

Was pretty weird... From a customer stand point it doesnt\' make me feel really confident leaving my car there but it was only an emblem, so I said a Hail Mary adn walked away...

Anyway, I got carried away... get the emblems if they aren\'t there... they should be.

miggiddy
04-22-2004, 11:22 PM
THis is the first I\'ve heard of getting the 2.3 emblems put on. Were they suppose to be on the car originally? I must be totally out of it:zzz New news to me.

Is it just some plastic emblem with adhesive on the back? Where do they install it? I was just at the dealership today to pickup that floor mat hook, they forgot to install it on mine and boy does that mat move, much better now:)

Xenon
04-22-2004, 11:58 PM
The 2.3 emblems aren\'t on the car because Japan doesn\'t put them on any cars other than the North American ones... and since the orders are pouring in so quickly, they don\'t have time to put them on.... Don\'t ask me how it works, but that\'s what I\'ve heard.

sw0rdfish
04-23-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by miggiddy

THis is the first I\'ve heard of getting the 2.3 emblems put on. Were they suppose to be on the car originally? I must be totally out of it:zzz New news to me.

Is it just some plastic emblem with adhesive on the back? Where do they install it? I was just at the dealership today to pickup that floor mat hook, they forgot to install it on mine and boy does that mat move, much better now:)

Picture time!! I\'ll Be right back! and yeah the mat moves HUGE... they forgot my mat hook as well.

bluntman
04-23-2004, 09:13 AM
I have a pair of emblems but I won\'t be putting them on at all. I\'m going for the JDM look hence the Axela badge on the back hatch. I might even remove the door molding too.

miggiddy
04-23-2004, 01:01 PM
So I should ask my dealership about them. How many do they give you? 2? Altho I think I\'ll leave them off as well. I like the clean look.

Xenon
04-23-2004, 02:02 PM
I like them. and I wouldn\'t mind them on my car at all.

bluntman
04-23-2004, 04:25 PM
They are supposed to give you two, one for each front door.

Black3
04-24-2004, 06:21 PM
Finally signed in,my first post hope to be a reg here.
got my emblems last week, they put them on without my consent. They don\'t look to bad, but I would of liked to decide if i wanted them on.
I got 2 extra ones from my buddy at brampton Mazda. The salesman who sold me my car, Carmelo, hand delivered them to me!!
I am thinking to slap one on the trunk across from the Mazda 3 Emblem on the right side.

Newlook
05-21-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Black3

I am thinking to slap one on the trunk across from the Mazda 3 Emblem on the right side.

Oh sure, that would look good. Too much empty space on the trunk :p