PDA

View Full Version : ClubMazda3

Xenon
04-26-2004, 10:43 PM
When I first ordered my car, I set up a Yahoo Group by the name of ClubMazda3 of Southern Ontario. Now that I have found TM3, I will no longer be needing it. Instead I am going to turn it into a resource that we can use as a Hub. My main goal for that will now be to have a listing of Mazda3 Clubs that incompass or are based in Southern Ontario.

I am very happy with TM3, and I think I will call this my new Mazda3 Home. I would have given the honours to Mazda3 Forums, but I find they are a little too international. I like something close to home and TM3 is exactly what I was looking for.

On a personal note: I also like the fact that I am one of the firsts here. I\'m hoping I can be more active in the car club and help mold it. Bluntman and swordfish: it\'s people like you that draw me closer to this club. It\'s nice to meet nice people who are also close to home :)

The link to ClubMazda3 of Southen Ontario is www.clubmazda3.tk

sw0rdfish
04-26-2004, 11:45 PM
Yeah I\'m enjoying this club for most of the same reasons you are. I find the other forum way too big, but it\'s good to read through now and then.

Nice to be here :)

TM3
04-27-2004, 01:59 AM
Just want to extend my welcome to you guys once again, and I think you guys can definitely help make this club THE MAZDA3 CLUB...

I did envision this to be a community and I\'m glad you guys want to step up.

Rob.

miggiddy
04-27-2004, 08:10 AM
For similar reasons I\'m a little more frequent on this forum as well. Mazda3forums is great and all the info you can find there is fabulous. But I\'m enjoying TM3 because most people are local, and because it\'s still new and growing it does feel more like \'family\'. *tears start to build up* :) I\'m glad that I found this forum in it\'s infancy, but I don\'t forget where my roots are from.

Let us not forget our friends at the Mazda3forums and Mazda3club.ca
Cheers

bluntman
04-27-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Xenon

On a personal note: I also like the fact that I am one of the firsts here. I\'m hoping I can be more active in the car club and help mold it. Bluntman and swordfish: it\'s people like you that draw me closer to this club. It\'s nice to meet nice people who are also close to home :)

Blah, blah...get your car dammit! :)

bluntman
04-27-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by bluntman

Sorry about that, my evil twin brother got a hold of my computer!

sw0rdfish
04-27-2004, 01:21 PM

Sorry about that, my evil twin brother got a hold of my computer!

HAHA!! That\'s classic!

I think we should meet up for a coffee and check out the cars. Maybe even notice a bug that we thought was just the way the car is. For example, my exhaust seems a little loud, be nice to see another car\'s exhaust and compare [ of course 2 people on my street have 3s I can ask about ] also I wouldn\'t mind seeing the HIDs

Xenon
04-27-2004, 03:59 PM
Ok... well we can get together whenever... I just may not have my car yet. (End of May!!! I\'m praying!!)

miggiddy
04-27-2004, 04:02 PM
I\'m pretty good for most days, so whenever you guys wanna hook up at a Timmy\'s or some place post it.

Xenon
04-27-2004, 05:48 PM
Just for reference... I work M-F 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM... I\'m looking at getting a part time Job too, so weekends may be the best for me at the moment. I\'ll have to get that second part time job first. But whenever you people want to get together, let me know. I\'ll try to make it.