PDA

View Full Version : Just found out this.........

M Cube
05-01-2004, 11:21 PM
Hi guys, I was pretty sure that we\\\'ve dual heated outside mirrors on our 3 but couldn\\\'t find the switch for it. Therefore I ran to my garage to go crazy on the owner\\\'s booklet.
And here\\\'s what I found out (not sure if anyone discover this yet)
The switch for the rear defogger also activates the heated outside mirrors :D
It\\\'s exciting to learn something new about your car........... :p

miggiddy
05-02-2004, 01:27 AM
yeah, I was disappointed when I found out that they didn\'t install a separate switch for it. I believe the Civic has another switch for the side mirror heaters. Altho many cars with the heated mirror use the same method. oh well, me just being picky.

Xenon
05-02-2004, 12:18 PM
Most Ford cars do that... intergrating the side mirrors and rear windows. I guess that was one of the Ford concepts that made it to the 3.

Our 2000 Windstar had the same idea.

sw0rdfish
05-02-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Xenon

Most Ford cars do that... intergrating the side mirrors and rear windows. I guess that was one of the Ford concepts that made it to the 3.

Our 2000 Windstar had the same idea.
Ford had nothing to do with my car... I refuse to let that be true... if anyone ever says that again, I\'ll track you down and smack you so silly your great grandchildren will be born dizzy.

Posting proof results in your great-great grandchildren being born dizzy.

Xenon
05-02-2004, 04:41 PM
alright alright... fair enough.... Just be happy our car wasn\'t partially built by... Kia or Daewoo... If it were... I\'d consider getting that extended warrenty...

M Cube
05-02-2004, 08:06 PM
hahahaha........speaking of Kia, they now have that \"free oil change for life\" thing going on now........sounds pretty sweet.........I might throw on a Kia emblem and sneak in there sometime......... :p

Xenon
05-02-2004, 08:08 PM
Hey.... don\'t insult your car like that.... it\'s not nice. :p