PDA

View Full Version : Picked up car lastnight!

Hypothrml
05-11-2004, 10:22 AM
Hey guys,

I finally picked up the Mazda 3 GT black sedan from the dealership lastnight, and boy, its a beautiful car to drive. Got so many looks from people, can\'t wait to put some tints on.

Just wondering when there will be a gathering of Mazda 3\'s?

miggiddy
05-11-2004, 10:32 AM
Congrats and welcome. Nice to see another Black GT join the club. I don\'t see too many around, which is a good thing IMO.

Well we haven\'t met, unless I missed something. I think we\'re aiming for June. There is a thread regarding people\'s location so we can determine where to meet and make it as central as possible.

Xenon
05-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Dealer called me and left me a voicemail... I have a feeling that my car will be in my driveway soon! like in the next week!

bluntman
05-11-2004, 06:45 PM
Let\'s hope so! What colour did you get? Please don\'t say Titanium Grey. :D Sedan right?

Oh oh, did you see the snow storm that hit Winnipeg today? It closed the TransCanada Highway.

Xenon
05-11-2004, 08:12 PM
Well the dealer got back to me, and he said my car will be ready FRIDAY!!!

I\'ll have to see how quickly I can get my insurance setup. May have to pick it up Monday if I can\'t get it setup in time. But my car and I will be united soon!!!

snipe
05-11-2004, 08:14 PM
Good to hear you\'re getting your car soon Xenon. Is it me or did a few of us on the forum pick up thier car this past week. The more ppl get their cars, the more we\'ll have at the meet :)

miggiddy
05-12-2004, 01:59 PM
Xenon - Right on! Finally!!! Looks like a meet is in our future. Just not on the long weekend I\'m heading out to Montreal.

snipe
05-12-2004, 02:04 PM
miggiddy, which long weekend? May 24 or Canada Day? I think I\'ll be in Montreal on Canada Day weekend, but I\'m not sure yet.

miggiddy
05-12-2004, 02:11 PM
yep the 2-4(Vitoria day) weekend. I got the hotel booked. hmmm....wonder if any of the Montreal folks are hooking up that weekend. Altho I think the gf would not be impressed hehe. Let me know if you\'re heading down. I\"m still debating whether to take my car or the gf\'s car. Paranoia or what!! LOL

sw0rdfish
05-12-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by miggiddy

yep the 2-4(Vitoria day) weekend. I got the hotel booked. hmmm....wonder if any of the Montreal folks are hooking up that weekend. Altho I think the gf would not be impressed hehe. Let me know if you\'re heading down. I\"m still debating whether to take my car or the gf\'s car. Paranoia or what!! LOL

Take the 3!!!!

snipe
05-12-2004, 11:55 PM
Cool,

I\'m heading to Montreal on Canada Day weekend. It\'s not for sure yet, but most likely I\'ll go. I\'m also already thinking if I shoudl take my 3 :) By then it should be broken in good.