PDA

View Full Version : Picking Up My 3 Today!!!

MarkhamMazda3
05-11-2004, 05:12 PM
Today in just about 2 hours i am going to Prima Mazda to pick up my brand new Mazda 3 Sport. Moonroof, leather, GFX, all that stuff. I am kinda downgrading from a 6. I leased my 6 over a year ago now and i must say, It is a really nice car but the friggen thing just rattles too much. I think that they should have secured the car better before dropping in a Premium Bose sound system. My father knows the president of Mazda and i have spoken to him a few times which is why i was pretty much the first person in Ontario (retail) atleast to get a Mazda6. BNobody knew what the hell it was. But due to the very heavy demand and volume of the 3, it was kinda hard even for me to get one at a good price. I will keep you posted. BTW, i am getting undercoating done at my friend\'s shop for about $250.

bluntman
05-11-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by MarkhamMazda3

Today in just about 2 hours i am going to Prima Mazda to pick up my brand new Mazda 3 Sport. Moonroof, leather, GFX, all that stuff. I am kinda downgrading from a 6. I leased my 6 over a year ago now and i must say, It is a really nice car but the friggen thing just rattles too much. I think that they should have secured the car better before dropping in a Premium Bose sound system. My father knows the president of Mazda and i have spoken to him a few times which is why i was pretty much the first person in Ontario (retail) atleast to get a Mazda6. BNobody knew what the hell it was. But due to the very heavy demand and volume of the 3, it was kinda hard even for me to get one at a good price. I will keep you posted. BTW, i am getting undercoating done at my friend\'s shop for about $250.

You got me scratching my head for a minute...your username is MarkhamMazda3 and you picked up your car from Prima. I thought your username meant that you worked at Markham Mazda! Ooops. :sarc

However, you bought your car from Prima in Woodbridge...interesting! :sarc

Just kidding, congrats! Make sure you show up when we have a forum get-together. The one with the lowest post count brings the beer! :D

MarkhamMazda3
05-12-2004, 05:58 PM
I got it from Prima for a reason. The salesman (Karmen) sold me my 6 from markham Mazda, he is pretty much the best car salesman i have ever met. He really goes out of his way. The guy has a RX-8, Porsche Boxster, VW Jetta and BMW 3 series. Dont ask me how. Anyways, i wasnt too impressed at all with the service at Markham Mazda and Karmen has been sticking with me for about 6 months while i have been getting the money together for the 3. IF you are getting a Mazda from The woodbridge or markham/richmond hill area, i definately suggest getting it from Karmen at Prima Mazda. But please do not get me started on the service at Markham Mazda. Here is a nice little breif summary of what i had to go through wioth them and my mazda 6 in just one year:

1) front doors started rattling after about 3 months, they tested it out using CHFI on the radio and told me that it sounds fine. NO S**T.

2) Went back again and i specified that they should use a cd or something that has decent base or base at all, i go to pick it up, what do i see on the work order? \"tested on FM radio station, works fine\"

9) drop it off 2 days later, the service manager finally got the right one, but he is not there and they cannot find it

10) drop it off again and finally get it fixed.

3) about 2 months later, i go back same thing

4) go back again about a month after that after having my friend slide in some double sided tape in the part that rattles and get the service manager saying \"oh yeah i hear it. but you should have gotten it fixed hear cause now it is not under warranty since you tampered with it\" Friggen Morons

5) Go there to get the mirror replaced since it is rattling, they dont have it in stock ,they will order it

6) drop off my car a week later and they call me in the middle of the day telling me they orderd the wrong one

7) drop it off again 3 days later, they call me again, they orderd another wrong one

8) drop it off again, about a week later, the service manager was the one that ordered it this time and he ordred the wrong one

11) Take the Car in for recall on fuel tank

12) get a call saying that there is too much gas in the car and they canot do the recall

13) take it in 2 days later, get a call saying they dont have the part.

The list goes on and on. Lets just say that they will never touch my car again!

miggiddy
05-13-2004, 01:42 AM
Absolutely brutal! Well hope you have better luck at Prima. And welcome to the wonderful world of 3.

I better work on my posts:D