PDA

View Full Version : Eagle One Nano Wax - Almost Free!

01AWW18T
05-28-2004, 11:24 PM
In case anyone didn\'t know, canadian tire has the new Eagle One Nano wax for 15.99. On the package there\'s a label inidicating Free Offer. All you have to do is send in UPC, a comment about the product (more than 15 words), original receipt and the coupon that comes inside the package.

They\'ll reimburse you upto 15.99, so really all you\'re paying is tax.

The kit comes with the liquid wax, the applicator and a small piece of microfibre towel.

Grab yours quick!:D

Xenon
05-29-2004, 11:55 PM
Oooooo.... I\'ve hardly used my Meguires tho.... Wax doesn\'t go bad does it?

Which CT location did you pic it up at?

01AWW18T
05-30-2004, 12:51 AM
I got mine b4 they advertised this on the flyers. I bought mine at southhill mall in richmond hill (across from hillcrest mall).

all canadian tire stores should carry this though.

Xenon
05-30-2004, 12:56 AM
I shall check tomorrow... Thanks for the notice!

Newlook
05-30-2004, 02:11 PM
I\'ve a can of carnauba wax at home already, should I \"stock up\"? Sounds good if it\'s free... humm...

Newlook
05-31-2004, 09:15 AM
I went to crappy tire at Dundas/403 they only have a few left. And I had to go to customer service to get a coupon for the mail-in rebate.

01AWW18T
05-31-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Newlook

I went to crappy tire at Dundas/403 they only have a few left. And I had to go to customer service to get a coupon for the mail-in rebate.

hmm. the coupon was in the box for mine,. the rebate is from eagle one.
maybe they ran out of stock with the ones with the coupons insidE??

Newlook
05-31-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by 01AWW18T

Originally posted by Newlook

hmm. the coupon was in the box for mine,. the rebate is from eagle one.
maybe they ran out of stock with the ones with the coupons insidE??

I haven\'t opened the box yet, there might be one inside... but it\'s better to be sure to have one on hand.

miggiddy
05-31-2004, 11:24 PM
How good is the wax? I have been considering Meguiar\'s 3 step. I\'m just afraid I\'ll get lazy after step 1 or 2 and not finish the job. I think I\'ll start a poll.

Nex
06-01-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by miggiddy

How good is the wax? I have been considering Meguiar\'s 3 step. I\'m just afraid I\'ll get lazy after step 1 or 2 and not finish the job. I think I\'ll start a poll.

Meguiars 3 step is pretty good. I\'ve used it and was pretty satisified with the results. However, if you want the ultimate shine, try Zaino.

miggiddy
06-03-2004, 10:29 AM
Well I bought the 3 step lastnight. CT is such a big money trap, all sorts of goodies, I could spend hours there. Good thing I dragged the gf to pull me outta there.

So this afternoon I\'ll give it a try, so longs as the weather holds up. It\'s going to be a long evening. Wish me luck.

Xenon
07-04-2004, 05:25 PM
3 step... Time how long it takes you. LOL... my guess: 3 hours for waxing alone.

I\'m sure the results are AMAZING, but unfortunately, i jsut don\'t have the time to wax my car with the 3 step. I wish I did though :(