PDA

View Full Version : Videos from first meet...

wtom
06-25-2004, 10:18 AM
Hey guys, I did take some videos from the first meet but never got around to uploading them because the ImageStation.com site did not support the format my camera outputted (AVI). I tried out a program on computer last night and it did the conversion seamlessly to MPG and I can upload these to the site.

Question; do you guys have anything against me posting those videos publically in my ImageStation page? Because some of the videos show the license plate numbers... I know it\'s not really a big issue but some people will prefer not to have their plate number publically displayed on a web site. Let me know if there are any objections.

Derksen
06-25-2004, 12:40 PM
No issues here.

miggiddy
06-25-2004, 01:18 PM
I can\'t see there being a real issue. We\'ll just hold you responsible if something happens :p

bluntman
06-25-2004, 02:01 PM
How did you get that video, she told me the whole time she was 18!

...um, wrong...um...forum...nevermind.

Yeah, go ahead and use the video. Whose vehicles are included in the video?

wtom
06-25-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by bluntman

Yeah, go ahead and use the video. Whose vehicles are included in the video?

I did a walk-by of all 10 cars... most you can clearly see the plates.

Then there\'s a few during our cruise... stuck the camera out of Soulcrusher\'s moonroof too... also have one on the subwoofer of .... umm... I think Fabian\'s sedan.

Derksen
06-25-2004, 02:53 PM
also have one on the subwoofer of .... umm... I think Fabian\'s sedan.

Uh... a video?? Wouldn\'t a picture of the sub been sufficient? Maybe it\'s a documentary? Action adventure? Love story???:)

wtom
06-25-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Derksen

also have one on the subwoofer of .... umm... I think Fabian\'s sedan.

Uh... a video?? Wouldn\'t a picture of the sub been sufficient? Maybe it\'s a documentary? Action adventure? Love story???:)

LOL sorry I meant video to watch and hear it in action... thump thump thump...

http://www.mazda3forums.com/images2/smilies/party2.gif

Where the heck is Fabian anyways? Or has he always been here, but just incognito?

wtom
06-25-2004, 03:41 PM
Videos are uploaded. Recommend you to save to your hard drive first (if it asks) before playing;

(does this link still work?)

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286718413&code=9968998&mode=invite&cmp=EMC-IS_other&creative=album-invite

bluntman
06-25-2004, 04:40 PM
I\'ve never knew my sub moved so much.

wtom
06-25-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by bluntman

I\'ve never knew my sub moved so much.

That isn\'t your sub but yeah of course subs \"thump\" like that... it\'s air pressure. :)

Xenon
06-25-2004, 08:45 PM
Common Mistake....

The orange colour is NOT Lava Orange. It is Sunset Orange.