PDA

View Full Version : Dealer Advertising

Snipes
07-09-2004, 02:18 PM
Went to buy my car 2 weeks ago and demanded that they don\\\\\\\'t put anything on my car that advertises for the dealership. A few cars that I have had in the past paste a sticker on my car. That is the last thing that I need and want. Going to get removed anyways. The dealership told me that they just issue a license placte cover. I said ok good, if you put a sticker on the car then the car stays here. What are other peoples thoughts on advertising for the dealerships? I didn\\\'t think it was an option in the brochure to come with the car. Unless there was a sticker package available.

Xenon
07-09-2004, 04:33 PM
Erin Mills Mazda Blows

No Ads for them on my dream machine.

They can go &%#@ themselves.

I have Clear Covers.

Nuff Said.

miggiddy
07-09-2004, 05:30 PM
I\'ve been meaning to take out the dealer name on the covers that came with my car. They don\'t pay us for advertising, so only if I get good service from the dealership will I ever recommend them. Perhaps this weekend I\'ll take it off.

FLIPDADY
07-12-2004, 10:03 AM
That\'s why we just put the name on our license covers. No Mazda or anything else. After all we sell other makes on top of Mazda.

MajesticBlueNTO
07-12-2004, 03:16 PM
i agree with you on the advertising that dealerships stick on.

i like the license plate cover advertising because they can be easily removed. however, my avante ones are also clear covers which saved me $ over buying the cheap ones from pacmall (which aren\'t too sturdy as the one i had in the front of the maxima was cracked like crazy when i removed it).

the avante license plate cover kills 2 birds with one stone...they are functional (not a cheap ad \"ring\" around the plate) and i don\'t mind letting other people know where i got my 3 since the service at Avante Toronto was excellent.

bluntman
07-12-2004, 03:23 PM
The only problem with them is that you have to remove the cover in order to place your new validation sticker and with my birthday being in January, it\'s something I\'d rather do, but cannot, once warmer weather hits. It does, however, keep the plates nice and clean. :D