PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on the 3

FLIPDADY
07-15-2004, 03:52 PM
Which one would you prefer? It will be Velocity Red but I\'m still trying to decide on the 4 door or hatch.
http://img75.photobucket.com/albums/v228/FLIPSPEED/Velocity3.gif
http://img75.photobucket.com/albums/v228/FLIPSPEED/Velocity1.gif

wtom
07-15-2004, 04:21 PM
I voted for Sport but if you\'re gonna get a kit/rims/springs on a red Sedan, then it\'ll look sweeter than the Sport.

Dr Butcher
07-15-2004, 04:31 PM
Personally, I prefer the looks of the sedan but in the end it comes down to what you think you\'ll need the car for..... Moving larger objects kind of rules out the sedan. I was torn when I chose. Price played an issue as well, I don\'t plan on doing many mods other than tint and possibly new rims and tires in the future so I tried to keep the price down as much as possible.

billyfo
07-15-2004, 05:52 PM
I have Sport GT, so I vote for Sport:p

red looks nice, but too much (sharp) for me, first I wanted rare but low profile color, so white was my 1st choice, but seem too rare, dealer didn\'t have stock back on mid Jan and I didn\'t want to wait for months, so I now have T. grey car.

bluntman
07-15-2004, 06:43 PM
Although I own an orange HB and my dad owns a VR HB I think the VR looks incredible on a (loaded) sedan.

xoom
07-15-2004, 10:30 PM
I personally prefer the hatchback. I think the sedan looks better in profile, but the aggressive nose on the HB makes it look better from the front. I also like the look of the bumper around the foglights better on the HB compared to the sedan. From the back, the sedan looks really narrow and the taillights look sorta high... but thats just personal opinion. They both look really awesome though... it\'s gonna be a tough choice either way.. :D For me it ultimately came down to the practicality, the relative uniqueness of hatchbacks, and the fact that winning blue only came in the HB.

Xenon
07-18-2004, 12:44 AM
I voted Sport, but then again I\'m biased... I own one, and I personally like the sport styling better anyways.