PDA

View Full Version : My Sport GT :)

super_vixen
08-20-2004, 03:39 PM
After 6 weeks, she arrived on Monday and was in my hands on Wednesday night.

The tint looks great, and I have the mats, and wheel locks. I\'m very very happy.

:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/super_vixen/new%20car/Img_6735.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/super_vixen/new%20car/Img_6727.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/super_vixen/new%20car/Img_6728.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/super_vixen/new%20car/Img_6729.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/super_vixen/new%20car/Img_6736.jpg

Dr Butcher
08-20-2004, 06:08 PM
Very sharp! I really need to upgrade my 15\'s to a set of 17\'s.

Race ya! :D

billyfo
08-20-2004, 06:18 PM
nice pic.

Xenon
08-20-2004, 10:39 PM
very nice.... did you elect to not bug your dealer for the 2.3 emblems?

super_vixen
08-21-2004, 12:06 AM
ya...I didn\'t bother.

I figure, its just a pain when I want to wax the car anyways...as much as I think they do look sharp, I\'m ok without.

///M
08-21-2004, 07:21 PM
needs to be lowered :p

super_vixen
08-21-2004, 09:01 PM
nah..I\'m not a fan :)

wtom
08-22-2004, 03:45 PM
Hello to ma sista!!! :)

Hope you figure something out for your child sitting in the rear-centre?

Are you able to come out to our next meet? No matter TorontoMazda3 or Meeting of Mazdas.

super_vixen
08-22-2004, 07:32 PM
Warren, my man! :)

I did end up figuring it out for the carseat. I put him on the passenger side backseat, because for the middle tether, the belt has to cross diagonally across the back of the hatch, leaving me no room to put the stroller in without unhooking it every time (ie large pain in the ass)

But its in and it works :)

I unfortunately won\'t be able to go to either the #4 meet (I\'ll be in London with my boyfriend) or the MOM (I\'ll be in Ottawa at a wedding)....all the weekends these fall on are my busy weekends...but hopefully meet #5 will work out in my favour!

Snipes
08-23-2004, 08:18 AM
Looks amazing Heather. Maybe i\'ll see you in the SHWA sometime. The tint looks great as well. Is that 35% all the way around?

wtom
08-23-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by super_vixen

Warren, my man! :)

I did end up figuring it out for the carseat. I put him on the passenger side backseat, because for the middle tether, the belt has to cross diagonally across the back of the hatch, leaving me no room to put the stroller in without unhooking it every time (ie large pain in the ass)

But its in and it works :)

I unfortunately won\'t be able to go to either the #4 meet (I\'ll be in London with my boyfriend) or the MOM (I\'ll be in Ottawa at a wedding)....all the weekends these fall on are my busy weekends...but hopefully meet #5 will work out in my favour!

LOL Heya SupVix, oh poor guy, can\'t get a good view! Unless you took out the passenger side headrest? :)

If he\'s not complaining, then definitely happiness for you with regards to the child-seat.

Your Bf is welcome to our fourth meet also! :) Ok Ok you guys have fun and enjoy the wedding! Put in your vote or say for the fifth meet when the thread starts up and we\'ll hopefully be able to accomodate.

Enjoy the Fawesome (don\'t need me to explain this term, right?) car!!! :D

civiclad
08-23-2004, 10:55 AM
Car looks lovely, enjoy!

RedRaptor
08-24-2004, 01:43 PM
super vixen,

How come it took the dealer so long to get your car? I know that they are running short of the Winning Blue. In fact I don\'t think there aren\'t that many left for a 2004 model.

super_vixen
08-24-2004, 02:36 PM
It\'s not that it took long for the dealer to get it...when I signed for the car on July 8th, I already knew they had 2 Winning Blue Sport GT\'s on the way in, one AT one MT...so I put my money down on my AT, and was told that a June production car usually takes about 4-6 weeks to get in, so I should have it by end of July, first week in August.

Those dates passed and I finally got my car on the 18th on August without any delays. Some people have been waiting over 2 months for their cars, because there are rail delays in BC with the cars. My dealer told me that they don\'t have enough trains with the 3 tier car carriers, so they\'re running with only 2, which delays them after they get to port in BC. Mine was lucky and didn\'t get stuck in BC for awhile, others aren\'t so lucky.

Other delays are obviously caused from things such as colour demand, and car demand in general. I had my dealer check on whether a car in my colour and specs was coming in before...one dealer wasn\'t helpful so I went to another.

RedRaptor
08-24-2004, 02:53 PM
Thanks super vixen. Just wondering because the dealership I am dealing with says that they only have one Winning Blue left with the trim/model I want. Thats the last one for the 2004 batch that they have.

I\'m guessing since the Winning Blue cars move faster than other colours, chances are the car will be the latest build. I\'m going in this Saturday to check it out and sign for it. Anyway I can see if its the latest build other than asking the salesmen?

super_vixen
08-24-2004, 02:58 PM
Winning Blue and the Titanium Grey are the fastest movers, or so they tell me. I believe you can check inside the door for the sticker with the build date on it.

I haven\'t even checked mine out, but I know its a June build.

Xenon
08-24-2004, 07:15 PM
They only tell you month and year, you won\'t be able to find the exact build date without running the VIN in a database somewhere.

RedRaptor
08-29-2004, 01:43 PM
Ok. I got my VIN number for my car. How can I tell what build date it is?

bluntman
08-29-2004, 01:46 PM
You can only see the build date on the sticker on the driver\'s side door jamb.