PDA

View Full Version : Spotted... and maybe an accident

01AWW18T
08-24-2004, 05:27 PM
So I was driving home from work just now on 16th avenue going west. As I pass the Bayview intersection, I noticed a Winning Blue HB heading towards me (going east). I think followed by a silver protege5 and a silver mini cooper S. Anyways, just as they pass me approaching the intersection I heard a loud crack/bang.. saw some silver pieces fly off, not too sure if the 3 was hit or not. Anyone from this board? Hope nobody got hurt.

bluntman
08-25-2004, 07:41 AM
Just one more reason to keep it on the track.

wtom
08-25-2004, 10:14 AM
My car is still in one piece. :)

Some people just never learn, even after an accident. Last week I was south on Bayview near Lawrence area and some late 30\'s to early 40\'s man driving a Corolla kept tailgating me. I was already going like 70km/h in that 60 zone! I couldn\'t get out of the far left lane as cars were to my right. Basically from Lawrence to Eglinton, this guy was weaving in and out of traffic, only to be in the same spot in line as originally. Bone heads...

Xenon
08-25-2004, 07:49 PM
my car is in one piece....

there are a few boo boos tho... I will get them All fixed by next year...

Some butt-hgole scraped my bumper on the drivers side, pulling out of a space too quickly...

Stone chips above the clear bra (hoping Langka stuff works... still waiting for it)

I scrapped my passenger front rim on a curb the other day... that rim has a couple stone chips on it as well, I\'ll pick up a new GT rim maybe in the spring, after all the snow has gone.