PDA

View Full Version : dent removal shop

billyfo
09-11-2004, 01:17 PM
I think some stupid open his/her door too much, hitting my driver side door with a deep dent:(. it just below the side mirror, do you guys know where to repair it, or some dent repair kit selling in CanTire are good? thanks

bluntman
09-11-2004, 07:29 PM
I believe there\'s a mobile dent repair service called Dent Doctor, I remember someone from Richmond Hill Toyota telling me about them a while back. Sorry, that\'s really all that I can tell you. :(

Newlook
09-11-2004, 08:39 PM
Did you look up the Yellow Pages?

billyfo
09-12-2004, 12:40 AM
I remember several yrs ago, some where in Woodbridge/ Maple area?? there was a windshield repair shop (tent) setup at the parking lot, but I don\'t know will they do the dent also. I will try to look at YP. thanks.

cyber
03-29-2006, 11:55 AM
By any chance did you get your car fixed and did you go to a dent repair place or a body shop? Someone reversed into me over the weekend and hit my back driver door. It isn\'t a big dent, but enough for me to notice it.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Broli
03-29-2006, 12:42 PM
i too have a little ding on my car
um . .
yeah post up if you know a good shop please?

:)

FLIPDADY
03-29-2006, 12:45 PM
Majik Dent (not affiliated with majic);)

416-453-2300

Broli
03-29-2006, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by FLIPSPEED

416-453-2300

thx!

i was gonna ask if they could be trusted, but i c they are not affiliated with majic!
lol

mazmaz
03-29-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by bluntman

I believe there\'s a mobile dent repair service called Dent Doctor, I remember someone from Richmond Hill Toyota telling me about them a while back. Sorry, that\'s really all that I can tell you. :(

I happen to have their business card. never used them yet, so I don\'t know the cost.

Contact name : Adrian Leyds
Phone number: 416-706-8004

I hope this help.

FLIPDADY
03-29-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by mazmaz

I happen to have their business card. never used them yet, so I don\'t know the cost.

I hope this help.
How do you know they are good though?

Wouldn\'t want to be sending fellow members to a bad company.

cyber
03-29-2006, 01:45 PM

416-453-2300

Thanks, I just made an appointment with Majik Dent for this Friday. I will let you know how I make out. He said that I shouldn\'t even notice the dent once it is repaired. Here\'s hoping!:)

He will be at Avante Mazda that day fixing 2 mazdas. So he knows Mazdas very well.

mazmaz
03-29-2006, 02:09 PM

Originally posted by mazmaz

I hope this help.
How do you know they are good though?

Wouldn\'t want to be sending fellow members to a bad company.

I got their business card from my mechanic where I service my Accord. I have a couple dents, but never made the repair. Just thought I share the info. but you still want to call around and do the comparison for yourself.

DrunknFoo
04-01-2006, 07:44 AM
Dent Doctor (http://dentdoctorcanada.com/locations.asp)

The one I goto whenever I need is at 134 Doncaster in Thornhill. They do great jobs.
I think the Manager\'s name was Alex.

cyber
04-01-2006, 09:54 AM
Well I went to Majik Dent and he did a great job. I can barely notice the dent. If I didn\'t already know that there was a dent in the panel I couldn\'t tell. Thanks for recommending him to me. I appreciate it!:D

FLIPDADY
04-01-2006, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by cyber

Well I went to Majik Dent and he did a great job. I can barely notice the dent. If I didn\'t already know that there was a dent in the panel I couldn\'t tell. Thanks for recommending him to me. I appreciate it!:D
No problem!

m_a_t_r_i_x
04-01-2006, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by cyber

how much do they charge per dent??? tnx

cyber
04-01-2006, 07:10 PM
I had a very long dent (about 3-4 inches), and he charged me $125 (cash) no tax.

They apparently very in price depending on the size and location of the dent. But I highly recommend this for all dent repairs. :D <- very satisfied customer.

MazdaTree
04-02-2006, 12:09 AM
I dunno if its a good place but I\'ve seen a dent place a few doors down from tires23

m_a_t_r_i_x
04-02-2006, 10:01 AM
^ yeah its a Dent Clinic, they charge 100 bucks per dent...

_naz
04-08-2006, 04:43 AM
some1 also dent my car :( btw wheres majik dent located?

cyber
04-13-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by _naz

some1 also dent my car :( btw wheres majik dent located?

He works out of a few shops, but the one I went to was in Richmond Hill

levonida0103
04-21-2006, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by DrunknFoo

Dent Doctor (http://dentdoctorcanada.com/locations.asp)

The one I goto whenever I need is at 134 Doncaster in Thornhill. They do great jobs.
I think the Manager\'s name was Alex.

you\'re absolutely right his name is alex i was there 2 days ago , that guy is awesome he sure knows what he\'s doin.