PDA

View Full Version : flying tail pipe

mikespike
09-13-2004, 05:55 PM
On sunday i was going to pick up my in-laws at the airport, when driving on the 401
west past keele the guy in front of me ran over a tail pipe and it became airbourne.
it hit my front bumper and made a big hole in it. man i was p.o big time..

Dr Butcher
09-13-2004, 09:17 PM
Tough news man, hopefully it won\'t be too expensive to fix.

I thought I was going to have a heart attack today. Going down Brimley just south of Sheppard in the left lane, they did some work on the road a couple of weeks ago. Today as I was driving southbound I noticed a big bulge sticking up in the new asphalt. I thought for sure I was going to bottom out on it. Luckily it wasn\'t \'that\' high but I almost soiled myself because I couldn\'t do anything except drive over it..... Toronto roads suck...

Xenon
09-14-2004, 12:28 AM
sorry to hear about the tail pipe...

that really sucks.. it\'s just the bumper tho? no part of the hood or grill got hit?

wtom
09-14-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by mikespike

On sunday i was going to pick up my in-laws at the airport, when driving on the 401
west past keele the guy in front of me ran over a tail pipe and it became airbourne.

Definitely peed off... \"I shoulda ****en went to MOM instead of picking up my in-laws!!!\"

J/K!!!!!!!!

Have you gotten any responses from shops on how much it is to repair? What\'s the present status of your car? Driving around with a gaping hole in your bumper? Guy in front of you must be blind... that or the tailpipe came out of the car in front of his.

So sorry to hear about that tho, what is it with our 3\'s and getting beat up like this... :(

majic
09-14-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by mikespike

maybe it was HIS tailpipe.. did you get his info? i dunno if you can get anything accomplished with cops/inusrance (of course not your own insurance b/c u\'ll get jacked.. but that guy\'s)

mikespike
09-14-2004, 09:20 PM
no i did not get a price to fix it . next week. i should of went to mom last week.
maybe this bullsht wouldn\'t have happened.:( :(