PDA

View Full Version : COBB Accessport monitoring

DominicMS3
12-07-2014, 10:32 PM
So im starting this thread for anyone to post questions, concerns, and anything to help others out with the stuff that they monitor and notice with the accessport

DominicMS3
12-07-2014, 10:36 PM
When im monitoring with the accessport I see the max KR readings as high as 6, ,most times the max KR will be above 2-3 its doesn't stay on the live monitor screen however its only there a split second. During WOT I don't get any KR, or if I step on it no KR either so im wondering if the sensor might just be acting up sometimes

Fack_Dude
12-07-2014, 11:41 PM
When im monitoring with the accessport I see the max KR readings as high as 6, ,most times the max KR will be above 2-3 its doesn't stay on the live monitor screen however its only there a split second. During WOT I don't get any KR, or if I step on it no KR either so im wondering if the sensor might just be acting up sometimes

It's not a sensor. The knock you see at partial throttle is extra fuel being added by the ecu (computer brain of the car).

DominicMS3
12-07-2014, 11:49 PM
It's not a sensor. The knock you see at partial throttle is extra fuel being added by the ecu (computer brain of the car).

So are the high split second KR readings normal?

Fack_Dude
12-08-2014, 12:57 AM
So are the high split second KR readings normal?

Most times, YES.