PDA

View Full Version : Sedan tray **UPDATE**

firstmazda
09-28-2004, 11:05 AM
You guys with the hatch are lucky to have that cargo tray,
us four doors can only get a cargo mat.
In other words a piece of carpet protecting the carpet!!

I know in europe they have one for the sedan (i have a pic somewhere)
Is there any way we can get it here??

Ray

bluntman
09-28-2004, 11:35 AM
Try MazdaAccessories.com (http://www.mazda-accessories.com/) in the UK.

idreamofmazda
09-28-2004, 09:08 PM
I’m not sure what you are looking for, but I have two items that I am currently using. A few years go, I bought E-Z Trunks (I think that’s the correct name, and I don’t recall if they still sell these), kind of like a pair of book-ends for your car, sits flat on the carpet, held down with Velcro, good for keeping a case of beer from banging around.:) The second item I have is cargo storage net for $15 from Canadian Tire, three or four square compartments, each about the size of jug of washer fluid. Then ends have string with hooks on the ends. I have mine stored lengthwise on the left side, and managed to find a few places on the underside of the trunk, to attach the hooks, but the middle of the net moved around, so that’s where I keep one of my E-Z Trunk’s. I need to find another set of E-Z Trunks, as I only have one left, and it’s not enough to hold my beer, in such a big trunk.:)

wongpres
09-28-2004, 11:40 PM
There\'s a few options:

1. The Europe/Japanese Mazda3 sedan trunk tray. 39.95 pounds + shipping from http://www.mazda-accessories.com But I\'ve seen the Mazda3 hatch and Mazda6 trays and the rubber is poor (compared to Weathertech anyways).

2. Weathertech rubber cargo mat. $99.95cdn + shipping. This is what I have in my Mazda3. I only use Weathertech for mats and things like that because their rubber is the best (it\'s soft, both top and bottom are grippy, does not harden or crack from winter, and the rubber is very heavy-duty). The cargo mat can be cut for a perfect fit (though I actually liked how it curved up along the sides slightly).
http://www.weathertechcanada.com/store/vehsearch.asp?make_id=33&veh_id=1067&year_no=2004& veh_opt_choice_id=&item_group_id=28

3. This ebay seller from Brantford - he does custom fit liners for tons of cars (including both Mazda3 bodystyles). I haven\'t seen this in person so can\'t comment on the quality of the rubber. Custom fit and the most cost-effective solution.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2469037458&category=63 690

Dr Butcher
09-29-2004, 01:02 PM
My brother bought the cargo liner for his Matrix from the guy in Brantford. The guy even let my bro go and pick it up. He\'s had no problems with it for the past couple of years, I\'ll try and snap a shot of it up close to show the quality....

Nice find wongpres, I didn\'t even think about this guy when contemplating picking up a liner... Hmm, road trip?

thesober
10-10-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by wongpres

3. This ebay seller from Brantford - he does custom fit liners for tons of cars (including both Mazda3 bodystyles). I haven\'t seen this in person so can\'t comment on the quality of the rubber. Custom fit and the most cost-effective solution.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2469037458&category=63 690

That try looks good for the sedan, anyone interested in this? I can ask for a group discount?

Dr Butcher
10-10-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by thesober

That try looks good for the sedan, anyone interested in this? I can ask for a group discount?

I picked this tray up earlier in the week. It\'s not made from rubber, it\'s a thin layer of some sort of plastic backed by a layer of foam. Width wise it fits perfectly, it\'s about 3-4 inches short from front to back from being a perfect fit. It\'s really lightweight, I pretty much got it to keep the carpeting clean and it\'ll do that for sure. The seller has gotten some complaints about the liners being flimsy but my brother has used one for the last couple of years in his Matrix with minimal wear and tear.

I have a couple of pics of it posted on the Imagestation link in my sig. :D

thesober
10-11-2004, 10:12 AM
I picked this tray up earlier in the week. It\'s not made from rubber, it\'s a thin layer of some sort of plastic backed by a layer of foam. Width wise it fits perfectly, it\'s about 3-4 inches short from front to back from being a perfect fit. It\'s really lightweight, I pretty much got it to keep the carpeting clean and it\'ll do that for sure. The seller has gotten some complaints about the liners being flimsy but my brother has used one for the last couple of years in his Matrix with minimal wear and tear.

I have a couple of pics of it posted on the Imagestation link in my sig. :D

Where is your signature? I dont see a link...

Dr Butcher
10-11-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by thesober

Where is your signature? I dont see a link...

Ahh you\'ve got \'user signatures\' turned off in your profile. If you want, you can turn it on by going to \'myhome\' at the top of the screen then click on \'board settings\' on the left side of the screen, then change the \'do you want to view members signatures\' tab to yes. :D

Otherwise just click here: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4285877197

thesober
10-11-2004, 04:04 PM
Ah thanks,
I thought it was you, but it was really me :p

mEtH
10-12-2004, 08:12 PM
That actually looks pretty good, thinking on maybe grabbing one.

dredd2099
10-12-2004, 09:27 PM
get it!

snipe
10-17-2004, 05:42 PM

This rubber mat looked really good and I wanted to get it. But I don\'t think it would solve the problem of stuff sliding around and falling over. So instead I got these boxes from my dads workplace. When I take turns the boxes don\'t slide. As you can see in the photo the bottom has these little bumps sticking out, and this prevents it from sliding around. Stuff still slides around but only in the box now, which is a lot smaller area than the whole trunk. And the best part is I didn\'t pay for them :)

http://img49.exs.cx/img49/2693/tray1.jpg

http://img88.exs.cx/img88/4002/tray2.jpg

Dr Butcher
10-19-2004, 10:38 AM
That\'s pretty neat Snipe, most of the time I don\'t really have anything in the trunk so that\'d work out fine. If you had to put something bigger in the trunk, it\'d just be a pain to take them out, find a place for them, put in the larger load, take the load back out, and then put the boxes back in again.

I think I still need to find a cargo net for the trunk to physically stop temporary loads from sliding around on the tray.

mEtH
10-19-2004, 01:01 PM
I want the tray mainly for when my winter brush goes in the trunk. :D

mEtH
12-12-2004, 03:43 PM
Dr. Butcher where abouts did you have to go to pick it up. On eBay it says Brantford Ontario. Is it far, or should I just get him to ship it?

Dr Butcher
12-12-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by methodyst

Dr. Butcher where abouts did you have to go to pick it up. On eBay it says Brantford Ontario. Is it far, or should I just get him to ship it?

Actually, I had him ship it, I think it was $10 US or $10 Canadian. Either way it wasn\'t worth my time and gas to pick it up. Plus, I didn\'t think that was too bad considering the size of the package. He shipped it out amazingly fast, I ordered it Monday night and it arrived Wednesday afternoon. It\'s a pretty nice fit, not 100% but pretty damn close.

MAZDA Kitten
12-16-2004, 10:32 PM
I would definately be in for a GB for that cargo mat.
If we can get something hooked up I live pretty close to Brantford (Im in Hamilton) and work in Mississauga. So I can pick them up for people who ever would be interested. :)

S.F.W.
12-17-2004, 12:10 AM
I would also be very interested in a group buy. Anyone else?

mEtH
12-17-2004, 12:17 AM
I am actually going to be ordering 2, one for my 3 and one for a 1.6EL. hopefully shipping wont be too much. Is there any others interested in this? maybe we could set something up?

Xenon
12-17-2004, 12:48 PM
i like how the item location is in Brantford, Ontario, UNITED STATES.

haha.... I guess we are the 53rd state after all.

bluntman
12-17-2004, 01:11 PM
What\'s the 52nd state?

Xenon
12-17-2004, 02:02 PM
ummm... i donno...

something :p

bluntman
12-17-2004, 02:10 PM
Confusion, it\'s in the Pacific Northwest, near Oregon.

Xenon
12-17-2004, 02:52 PM
For the record, i\'m NOT a geography major :p

mEtH
12-17-2004, 04:59 PM
Yah this thread went to antarctica in no time, lets bring it back to brantford.

S.F.W.
12-17-2004, 06:05 PM
Methodyst, I am interested if you want think you can get a deal..I need 1 for sure.

mEtH
12-21-2004, 01:04 PM
Ive got about 5 ppl interested including me and im buying 2 different ones. So thats six mats, i\'ll send the guy an e-mail and see if there is anything he can do.

mEtH
12-24-2004, 02:41 PM
I have sent off an e-mail and will await a response. I even directed him to our website so he can see exactly what is going on and maybe possibly he can talk to someone about being an affiliate.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7917448049&fromMakeTra ck=true

The trays are listed at $44.95USD and $15.00USD but with this many trunk trays maybe i\'d be willing to pick them up.

aabase
12-24-2004, 06:50 PM

I have sent off an e-mail and will await a response. I even directed him to our website so he can see exactly what is going on and maybe possibly he can talk to someone about being an affiliate.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7917448049&fromMakeTra ck=true

The trays are listed at $44.95USD and $15.00USD but with this many trunk trays maybe i\'d be willing to pick them up.

methodyst, count me in the GB. just keep me informed about this. i think i need this cargo tray.

mEtH
12-25-2004, 02:43 AM
Sure thing, so thats 7 trays now.

mEtH
12-25-2004, 04:17 AM
Hi Patrick

Sounds like a plan.

We can offer the 6 liners for $39.00 each and $10.00 freight per liner.. TOTAL = $49.00 US$ or $58.00 CAN PST & GST INCLUDED

We deal thru Ebay and Paypal or Money Order../Or you can pickup to save the freight...

Ship every Tuesday/Wednesday if payment received by Monday.

Hope this helps and look forward to your reply..

John

Ok this was the response I received, I am gonna have to set a deadline on this and what do you guys think about shipping? Is it worth the time trying to distribute or just pay the $10US to get it to your door? Let\'s hear some thoughts.

mEtH
12-25-2004, 04:31 AM
Anyone else interested? The numbers are as follows.

1. methodyst (mazda 3)
2. methodyst (1.6 EL)
3. Mazda Kitten
4. S.F.W
5. aabase
6. RJ3
7. Hypothrml

If any of the following names listed would not like to participate pls let me know.

aabase
12-25-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by MAZDA Kitten

I would definately be in for a GB for that cargo mat.
If we can get something hooked up I live pretty close to Brantford (Im in Hamilton) and work in Mississauga. So I can pick them up for people who ever would be interested. :)

i think shes willing to pick up this tray for us. lets have a mini meet after she pick up the item at this location perhaps. AMC Courtney Park (Highway 10/Hurontario St., 2 blocks north of the 401). (i pick these cuz im in brampton) :p

or maybe square one mall parking lot......

S.F.W.
12-25-2004, 10:08 PM
if Mazda Kitten is still up for picking up the trays that would be great..if not I don\'t mind spending the money for shipping to my door...

mEtH
12-26-2004, 01:10 AM
OH sweet forgot about that post.

If Mazda Kitten is up for picking up thats kewl and if you dont want to have to drive down to sauga I can meet you in Oakville or even Hamilton and take them the rest of the way.

black305
12-27-2004, 03:39 AM
Count me in too!

1. methodyst (mazda 3)
2. methodyst (1.6 EL)
3. Mazda Kitten
4. S.F.W
5. aabase
6. RJ3
7. Hypothrml
8. Black305

mEtH
12-27-2004, 12:29 PM
Alright!

If anyone else is interested I am planning on finalizing the group buy in the new year I am just trying to get a hold of Mazda Kitten to work out the shipping issue.

aabase
12-28-2004, 01:11 PM
any news here?

mEtH
12-28-2004, 01:41 PM
I just sent off an e-mail to Mazda Kitten and we will be wrapping this up in the new year. I hope to finalize it by the 5th.

mEtH
01-02-2005, 03:50 PM
If anyone has another wy to contact Mazda Kitten can you mention to her about this thread? I e-mailed her but no response yet, so if anyone has another way to get a hold of her can you please pass along that message.

I have everyone accounted for now except Mazda Kitten, as soon as I can get a hold of her we can get this thing going.

1. methodyst (mazda 3)
2. methodyst (1.6 EL)
3. Mazda Kitten (CANT GET A HOLD OF)
4. S.F.W
5. aabase
6. Hypothrml
7. Black305

m3zoom
01-04-2005, 01:15 AM
I would also be interested in getting one of these cargo trays if it\'s not too late. :)

I\'m a new Mazda 3 owner and new to these boards....it\'s my first post! How do I go about getting in on this group buy?

Xenon
01-04-2005, 02:27 AM
A reminder to all members interested in the group buy, that this GB will be slosing on Jan 5. Those listed in the first post on this page have been included in the GB. Any posts made between the list and the closing date of Jan 5 must consult methodyst ASAP to be sure they are included.

mEtH
01-04-2005, 06:06 AM
m3zoom I have added you onto the list, i will post details on payment and pick-up in the next day or 2.
MAZDA KITTEN WHERE ARE YOU? I AM MY MISSING KITTY PLS RETURN HER IF YOU FIND HER!!!

1. methodyst (mazda 3)
2. methodyst (1.6 EL)
3. Mazda Kitten (CANT GET A HOLD OF)
4. S.F.W
5. aabase
6. Hypothrml
7. Black305
8. m3zoom

aabase
01-05-2005, 03:17 AM
im still in for the GB. just to let you know methodyst. picked-up or delivered...;)

aabase
01-05-2005, 03:19 AM
damn... im still a junior member with 49 post. :(

mEtH
01-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Yah im going to send off an e-mail once I get home and will post about working out the payment ASAP.

I can\'t get a hold of Mazda Kitten, now I have to either cut her out of the group buy or buy an extra and hope she still wants it. hmmm....dont know if I really like my second option.

Pay close attention to this thread for the next couple of days.

MajesticBlueNTO
01-06-2005, 06:18 PM
I can\'t get a hold of Mazda Kitten, now I have to either cut her out of the group buy or buy an extra and hope she still wants it. hmmm....dont know if I really like my second option.

just buy the damn thing and if Mazda Kitten doesn\'t want it, you can always sell it to recover your expenditure.

mEtH
01-07-2005, 08:07 PM
Ok guys I need to gather up a list for the guy. Is there anyone that is not on ebay? He said \"They can get to the Mazda 3 by clicking here \"NEW\" MAZDA3 2004-05 CARGO LINER The price is $44.95 but when they get to Paypal all they have to do is put the right discount in to arrive at $39.00..net.. All taxes are included...I prefer eBay and Paypal as it has been an great vehicle and keeps me organized.\"

He just wants to do it that way for the ease of use. PM me your contact info (and full names) not sure of them all yet) that way I also have it for when we can distribute them out. After I get the list to him and can run through the purchase and then I will arrange to do the pick-up.

***EDIT***

I just went through the contact info thread and pretty much got all the names, just dont know m3zoom\'s.

S.F.W.
01-07-2005, 09:40 PM
just to confirm, I should complete a regular auction purchase, but just short pay?

mEtH
01-07-2005, 11:37 PM
Yah just have to put a discount of $5.95 when you pay. which will put it to $39. and dont pay for shipping unless you want it to be shipped to your door because im gonna do a pick up. And in Paypal leave a note saying who you are and that you are with the TM3 group buy.

I just need m3zoom\'s actual name so I send him a list of whos involved.

aabase
01-08-2005, 10:21 AM
methodyst, are you goin to send us the paypal invoice because you will be the one pickin it up or the seller will send us that invoice? its my first time group buy so i need to be informed correctly. :p

mEtH
01-08-2005, 03:45 PM
We will all have seperate payments. We will all purchase it through eBay and then do the payment with paypal. Paypal always sends you a receipt of payment and so does eBay.

When you do the payment through paypal there is a section for notes, just mention that you are part of the TM3 Group buy. I am going to send him the list of display names with the real names so he will know both.

If you don\'t have an eBay account, you can sign-up (its free) and this will be a great way to get positive feedback. If you don\'t really want to sign up then we can work something out where I will get it for you and you can give me the cash at pick-up.

I wont be able to do a pick-up any sooner then next saturday because of my work schedule. But we can always have a mini-meet that day too if needed to distribute.

mEtH
01-08-2005, 04:14 PM
Please either PM me or post if you have paid.

If you need to get a hold of me: patrick@lucero.ca

aabase
01-11-2005, 02:57 AM
methodyst, have you paid already?

mEtH
01-11-2005, 06:43 AM
was planning on waiting until wednesday in case anyone doesn\'t have an ebay account, but I guess im just gonna ring it through next chance I get.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7917448049&category=63 690
My bad some might not be aware of the link...:p

Please try to make your payments by friday so that it can all clear and I can do the pick-up for saturday.

black305
01-12-2005, 02:20 AM
methodyst, fyi, I sent a message to you at your email address

mEtH
01-12-2005, 04:46 AM
Dangit I put a reply to this but I guess it didn\'t work. :(

1. methodyst (mazda 3) *PAID
2. methodyst (1.6 EL) *PAID
3. S.F.W
4. aabase *PAID
5. Hypothrml
6. Black305 *PAID
7. m3zoom *PAID
8. thesober *PAID

I found something interesting out when doing the purchase. Do the buy it now through eBay and follow the steps until payment. When it gets to the point where you click confirm bid and eBay will take you into Paypal dont bother. eBay will keep adding shipping charges which you will not be able to discount along with the $5.95.

Just open Paypal in a new window, sign-in and from there click on the send money button at the top of the screen. From there just send the money to johnwait@sympatico.ca and put in your cost and mark it as eBay goods, then just follow the steps from there.

Hope thats not confusing. Stupid eBay, shipping is for kids :sarc

aabase
01-12-2005, 10:04 AM
me, me, me.....

aabase
01-12-2005, 10:05 AM
i sent you a message methodyst....

mEtH
01-12-2005, 07:56 PM
Well we only need 2 more payments to go through and I can do the pick-up for saturday. Hypothyml said he was going to do his payment tonight when he got a chance so I guess we just need to work out a time to meet. Can anyone NOT meet up on saturday? Where are most of you located?

Is AMC Courtney Park good or somewhere near dave & busters? I dont really feel like driving out to brantford then all the way across to the east end. Let me know!

Hypothrml
01-12-2005, 09:51 PM
3. S.F.W
4. aabase *PAID
5. Hypothrml *PAID
6. Black305 *PAID
7. m3zoom *PAID
8. thesober *PAID

S.F.W.
01-12-2005, 11:07 PM
Just finished paying.

As for pickup, Dave & Busters would work great for me...

mEtH
01-12-2005, 11:42 PM
3. S.F.W *PAID
4. aabase *PAID
5. Hypothrml *PAID
6. Black305 *PAID
7. m3zoom *PAID
8. thesober *PAID

mEtH
01-12-2005, 11:43 PM
Hows Saturday around 1 or 2 at D&B\'s?

S.F.W.
01-12-2005, 11:56 PM
works for me

black305
01-13-2005, 12:35 AM
DnB on Saturday will be fine. Can\'t complain since you\'re already saving me the shipping and handling costs. :D

aabase
01-13-2005, 01:41 AM
D&B? on Vaughan?

Dr Butcher
01-13-2005, 03:23 PM
When you pick up your liners, don\'t be shocked at how lightweight they are. They aren\'t rubber, they are a foam layer covered with a tough plastic film. Like I said earlier in the thread, they may feel flimsy but my brother has had one in his Matrix for a couple of years and it\'s held up very well. Too bad I picked mine up already, this buy would have saved me $15 US. :p

S.F.W.
01-13-2005, 06:42 PM
So what time are we meeting, 1 or 2 ?

mEtH
01-13-2005, 07:05 PM
I should be there by 2 the latest, Ill probably be eating lunch just before so when i finish that i\'ll head over :p

Planning on leaving at 9 and probably wont be back until sometime after 11. Then sit down relax eat lunch and head over there.

mEtH
01-13-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Dr Butcher

When you pick up your liners, don\'t be shocked at how lightweight they are. They aren\'t rubber, they are a foam layer covered with a tough plastic film. Like I said earlier in the thread, they may feel flimsy but my brother has had one in his Matrix for a couple of years and it\'s held up very well. Too bad I picked mine up already, this buy would have saved me $15 US. :p

We are saving $20.95 US
- 5.95 cost saving
- 15 shipping saving

:D

- I lose quarter of a tank of gas :( but I save 20.95 :D

bubba1983
01-14-2005, 10:01 AM
hmm, what time u gonna grab some lunch at? i may meet up with you as i have nothing to do that day....

Xenon
01-14-2005, 11:15 AM
I didn\'t buy one, but maybe I\'ll swing by for the hell of it :p

Haha, I\'m itching for a car meet of any kind, and it would be cool to see what the mats look like.

bubba1983
01-14-2005, 12:31 PM
im prolly gonna show up too xenon....nothing to do that day....and maybe grab a bite to eat with whoever...

aabase
01-14-2005, 01:32 PM
cool, a mini meet in winter. i hope more cars show up. :)

can this be officially a TM3 meet to make my records to 2. hehe :p

mEtH
01-14-2005, 01:33 PM
Well then bubba wanna meet me in brantford or hamilton or something? I dont really know where anything is nor even whats closest to you. Ill talk to you on msn tonight then.

I mean anyone can show up to this \"mini-meet\". I will be there for a while im sure, not sure what peoples schedules are. Could be a good chance to take another look at our Central Location. I don\'t think it\'ll take me long to get back but just in case I set it for 2 ill probably be there earlier, dont got anything else to do during the day. HAHA more people with HID\'s show up so I can decide which ones I want :p

BY ALL MEANS THIS IS AN OPEN INVITATION TO ANYONE WHO FEELS LIKE GOING TO A MEET!!!!!!!!!
D&B\'s at 400 & 7, look for the 3\'s.

Xenon
01-14-2005, 03:49 PM
A little change in plans... I\'m getting my HIDs installed at 1:30 on Saturday. So I might not be able to make it to D&B. I\'ll play it by year.

bubba1983
01-14-2005, 05:25 PM
i\'ll be there with my xenon\'s on!

LETS GET RYAN OUT!

Xenon
01-14-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by bubba1983

i\'ll be there with my xenon\'s on!

LETS GET RYAN OUT!

haha.... if he\'s not doing anything, I\'m sure he\'d be up for it.

mEtH
01-14-2005, 08:17 PM
He was complaining that he has to work because he wants to come.

black305
01-16-2005, 12:30 AM
just in case I forgot to mention it at the meet, thanks to methodyst for picking up the trays.
plus, it was nice meeting some of the people who post on the forum. see you at the next meet which hopefully will be a lot warmer!! :)

bubba1983
01-16-2005, 01:55 AM
amen to that one...it twas cold yes, but the pizza afterwards was good!!

mEtH
01-16-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by bubba1983

amen to that one...it twas cold yes, but the pizza afterwards was good!!

HAHA you and your meat! :p

S.F.W.
01-16-2005, 03:40 PM
I didn\'t make it to the top of the food chain just to be a vegetarian.

aabase
01-16-2005, 06:13 PM
yah, thanks methodyst for the pick-up...:)

S.F.W.
01-16-2005, 09:26 PM
Three cheers for methodyst..

m3zoom
01-16-2005, 11:07 PM
Yeah, thanks again methodyst for arranging everything.

It was nice to meet some of you. Sorry I didn\'t stick around but I had some errands to run and it was a little cold. ;)

mEtH
01-17-2005, 09:26 AM
No problem everyone I gained as much as everyone else out of it. ;)

Glad to see everyone had a chance to come out as well.

Whos ur dadd
01-19-2005, 03:20 PM
Missed this GB, but how\'s the fit? Assume it\'s just a little short back to front as explained in a previous post, but still good enuf?

Dr Butcher
01-19-2005, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Whos ur dadd

Missed this GB, but how\'s the fit? Assume it\'s just a little short back to front as explained in a previous post, but still good enuf?

The fit is very good. It\'s tight along the sides of the trunk but front to rear it\'s a tiny bit short. Shape wise it follows the contours of the trunk perfectly.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/DrButcher/105_0509.jpg

Dr Butcher
08-31-2005, 01:03 AM
Bumping for TheBiz.

Here\'s the thread I PMed you about...

FLIPDADY
11-21-2005, 10:44 AM
Here\'s an option for all sedan owners who want a trunk tray. I test fitted the hatch tray in one of the sedans in the showroom.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/AJBOY_99/IMG_0307.jpg

Small gap:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/AJBOY_99/IMG_0308.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/AJBOY_99/IMG_0309.jpg

mypatpat
11-21-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by FLIPSPEED

Here\'s an option for all sedan owners who want a trunk tray. I test fitted the hatch tray in one of the sedans in the showroom.

Got pictures? How does it fit?

FLIPDADY
11-21-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by mypatpat

Got pictures? How does it fit?
Pics up now.

Upyerkilt
11-23-2005, 11:43 PM
hey Flip,
How much for the Hatch mat?

MAZDA Kitten
11-24-2005, 07:58 AM
OOhhh I like.. how much. Is there a sedan cargo net?

FLIPDADY
11-24-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Upyerkilt

hey Flip,
How much for the Hatch mat?
With the TM3 Club discount $60.25 plus taxes.