PDA

View Full Version : RedRaptor pls Read

wtom
10-06-2004, 11:53 PM
Yes I know him, small world, it\'s me in the front in Team Canada colours, I\'m friends with all three actually;

copy and paste

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid138/pa841662eb741362858f6090aa5365a60/f7238c7c.jpg.orig.jpg

RedRaptor
10-06-2004, 11:59 PM
Cool. I\'ve played with Dave on numerous times and he brought Luis once so I\'ve met him also. Dave would know me, I organized a summer hockey league and he subbed in when my regular goalies got injured or couldn\'t make it. Both Dave and Luis are very good goalies.

wtom
10-07-2004, 12:01 AM
Oh I watched you guys play then... one time. I came to ONE Friday night game and stood in the scoreboard controller\'s box... well, penalty box area. I think I took a few pics too with Luis\' camera.

Yeah the three of us rotate for our regular Saturday night group. Small world man... I didn\'t happen to slap a personal invite note to TM3 on your car before did I? :D

RedRaptor
10-07-2004, 12:17 AM
Yeah I organized Friday nights at ICE Sports, and one time both Dave and Luis played. They brought a friend or two? Honestly its earlier in the summer, so I don\'t remember.

Thats cool, it is a small world, I just figure they aren\'t that many goalies around. Maybe we\'ll play together one day.

Nah, I didn\'t get an TM3 invite. My car is pretty much new and I live in North York.

wtom
10-07-2004, 12:24 AM
Yep one time it was me there.

Back to car talk... lol ... i slipped my personal invite notes on a few 3\'s in the Scarborough Ice Sports parking lot during the nights I\'m there. I record the car (hatch or sedan) and colour and plate number so I can prevent from placing more than once.

RedRaptor
10-07-2004, 12:26 AM
Nope, never got an invite. Although I was on Tm3 & M3F for at least a month before I got my car to do some research and etc.