PDA

View Full Version : Heres a Tip I learned while Buying a car to get best Price...

canadien
04-28-2015, 10:03 PM
Hello guys, its been a year since I got into this adventure of test driving and negotiating a price for a car.

So far, the best technique is to email shoot all dealership with particular specification that I was interested in; in day or two I got so many quotes from all dealerships, after that I went back to car cost Canada report to see how much discount I was being offered, use this report to find the floor price that dealers are willing to go...and then I could potentially put dealers against each other to get even more competitive price.

The deal I asked for usually only for 0% financing option as I can maneuver around it later if I want to increase the finance term; doing this I got exact Off the road price that dealers were ready to deal with taxes and Pdi included; I only work with the final number do not mix in the interest or other incentives that only deviates and makes deal look better then it really is.

One tip I'd recommend is to make first $3,000 down payment with credit card; that way you can get bonus points or rewards via credit card.

oraor
04-29-2015, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the tip :)