PDA

View Full Version : Wings anyone?

wtom
10-19-2004, 01:04 AM
Who would like to get together for a night of all-you-can-eat wings? I don\'t know of too many places but;

London Pub in Richmond Hill, Yonge St. south of Major Mack, Monday nights I believe, 15cent wings
Honest Lawyers in Richmond Hill, East Beaver Creek and Hwy 7, Monday nights all you can eat wings
All-Stars Wings (?) Markham, Woodbine Ave and 16th Ave

Respond if interested and state your preference or suggested wings place! Preferably more CENTRAL GTA (sorry for my three northerly suggestions).

EDIT: No date specified yet since every place has different \"specials\" nights... so once we narrow down our choices, we can then choose the date based on the locations preferred. I haven\'t had wings for a while so... late night and hungee... :p

MazdaTree
10-19-2004, 01:10 AM
I AM THE WING KING
Allstars in brampton has wings for 25cents on mondays and tuesdays after 4

turtle jacks has $4.00/pound on tues

the place 25cents i think on thursdays 19+

BUT THE WINNER HAS TO BE

ALL YOU CAN EAT WINGS for $10 at hooters on Mondays

IM prolly in if im not working...

majic
10-19-2004, 01:11 AM
TJs in brampton (the one in burlington seems to suck) has the BEST roasters (fat ass chicken wings with batter dripping all over) not the cheapest but damn tasty.. 60 and a pitcher for 50bux? roughly..

ugh.. couldnt even google it.. dunno what the actual prices are.. sorry..

btw,... when?

MazdaTree
10-19-2004, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by majic

TJs in brampton (the one in burlington seems to suck) has the BEST roasters (fat ass chicken wings with batter dripping all over) not the cheapest but damn tasty

$4something a lb on mondays and maybe tuesdays

mEtH
10-19-2004, 01:22 AM
HOOTERS!!!

I\'ve been to honest lawyers and its around $15 for all you can eat wings. Most other places will definately be cheaper.

Hey our next meet is coming up. Could always do it after that, but that is still just shy of 2 weeks away

Xenon
10-19-2004, 01:46 AM
I\'m up for it, but any other night other than Friday or Saturday would most likely be out for me.

Studies and Work will keep me in the house Sunday - Thursday.

Hypothrml
10-19-2004, 11:21 AM
There\'s a place in Brampton called CC\'s on Steeles and Kennedy, if I remeber correctly they have cheap wings and it not too far from Courtney Park.

bubba1983
10-19-2004, 11:16 PM
WINGS...COUNT ME IN!

Levitated
10-20-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Hypothrml

There\'s a place in Brampton called CC\'s on Steeles and Kennedy, if I remeber correctly they have cheap wings and it not too far from Courtney Park.

I don\'t thing CC\'s is there anymore??? I drive down Kennedy everyday on my way to work, and now its a family resturant.

TJ\'s in brampton is good though

bubba1983
10-21-2004, 08:05 AM
sooo...whens this happenin?

-RJ3-
10-22-2004, 12:18 PM
I\'m down with Hooters and TJ\'s never been to Turtle jacks so that would be good.

mEtH
10-22-2004, 02:25 PM
H(o)(o)TERS!

MazdaTree
10-22-2004, 03:26 PM
i agree with patrick
H(o)(o)TERS

Dr Butcher
10-22-2004, 04:49 PM
I\'d suggest Duff\'s Famous Wings at Bayview just south of Eglinton. They are expensive but the variety of sauces makes up for it. I usually like mine suicide but I can barely do medium there..... Tuesday nights are big so you can expect to wait for a while before getting a table. Also, parking can be a pain.

Hooters wings are good if you like \'em breaded, but depending on which location you choose they come sitting in a puddle of grease.

I like Kelsey\'s wings as well, they\'re not all that cheap but they are usually pretty big.

Purdy\'s at Old Kingston Rd and Military Trail has good wings. They used to have Suds and Feathers night where you could get a pound of wings and a pitcher of beer for around $20. Also, they used to have buy one get one free night as well but they\'ve stopped that too.

bubba1983
10-22-2004, 05:37 PM
a place here in downtown kitchener used to have them on special for .10cents a wing during certain hours of the evening.....their prices have now gone up to .15cents i believe......their kinda small, but for 10 r 15 cents, who\'s comlpaining?

Levitated
10-25-2004, 09:37 AM
I tottaly forgot about Turtle Jacks in Brampton.

They have good wings, and you can get them a variaty of ways too. I\'m not a fan of hooters wings that much.

mEtH
10-25-2004, 10:13 AM
Whos talking about wings at hooters? hehe, I can\'t say i\'ve ever been...thats the only reason im game for there.

bubba1983
10-26-2004, 08:53 AM
i guess the wings idea went down the shitter then?

heh...i must be crazy....coming from kitchener, to the GTA, just for wings....But...i\'m young and dumb...and i\'d do it too!!! Besides, the TM3 peoples are coool shite.....ain\'t that right, PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATRICCCK??? I declaire myself, the self titled \"30 year old look-a-like\" ahh, quoted from the C7 Fall Tour aftermath!

mEtH
10-26-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by bubba1983

i guess the wings idea went down the shitter then?

heh...i must be crazy....coming from kitchener, to the GTA, just for wings....But...i\'m young and dumb...and i\'d do it too!!! Besides, the TM3 peoples are coool shite.....ain\'t that right, PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATRICCCK??? I declaire myself, the self titled \"30 year old look-a-like\" ahh, quoted from the C7 Fall Tour aftermath!

All I can say is HAHAHA
:p :D :hoho :sarc :D :p

dredd2099
10-29-2004, 12:10 AM
awwww
no more wings!?!