PDA

View Full Version : Meet #6 Group Photo

wtom
10-31-2004, 11:08 PM
Gonna need some assistance to complete this pic, TIA! :)

EDIT: Added NASTY and Boodoo nicks... still need to confirm the two ladies\' names and the dude far right beside me.

http://members.rogers.com/wtom88/Group.jpg

majic
10-31-2004, 11:16 PM
nice.. good job with the nicks.. so much easier now :D and i dunno the (?)s sorry..

is methodyst not part of the club? or is there an invisible barier b/w him and the rest? or is it his car that is pulling him away? :D :D

MazdaTree
10-31-2004, 11:30 PM
orange shirt- nasty - andrew
white shirt - boodoo - kevin

Newlook
10-31-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by majic

is methodyst not part of the club? or is there an invisible barier b/w him and the rest? or is it his car that is pulling him away? :D :D

LOL I just wanted to say the same.... Or perhaps he just wants to be in front of his car to block his lic. plate ;)

That seems to be a tough pose for you btw :p

firstmazda
11-01-2004, 12:02 AM
He looks like one of those guys that try to sneak into the background of pictures
hahaha

majic
11-01-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by firstmazda

He looks like one of those guys that try to sneak into the background of pictures
hahaha

lol.. totally.. like one of those \"WTF is that??\" haha.. :D :D

we should crop the pic at (?) next to wtom :p

firstmazda
11-01-2004, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by majic

we should crop the pic at (?) next to wtom :p

Hahaha I know!! I didn\'t even realize he was there until I noticed
the scroll bar wasn\'t at the end of the page yet! LOL

Ray

bubba1983
11-01-2004, 10:36 AM
see, me and paaaaaaaaaatriiiick, had this all planned, he was goign to move slightly away from all of the group...for the sole reason to PHOTOSHOP me in that space...see, patrick...welll done *thumbs up*

wtom
11-01-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by MazdaTree

orange shirt- nasty - andrew
white shirt - boodoo - kevin

Thx MazdaTree, I\'ll get the nicks updated tonite when I\'m back home (no PhotoShop here on work PC).

LOL @ rest of you guys :)

mEtH
11-01-2004, 12:11 PM
Bubba man hurry up with the picture, im getting put down like crazy cause ur so slow. :D

Hey they said black to black and I know this image is gonna get used alot, SAVE MY LICENSE PLATE!!!!!!

oh yah and majic you\'re not doing all that much better, you look like ur on the crapper :p

***no joke send me a decent full body shot and i\'ll put yah in***

bubba1983
11-01-2004, 01:03 PM
*busts out camera* lemme work on that one today bra!

firstmazda
11-02-2004, 12:18 AM
Yah! you work on that!
You heard him!! he wants a DECENT FULL BODY SHOT!!!

patrick, you want him to lick the salt or bite the lemon first??

mEtH
11-02-2004, 06:21 AM
All this coming from a guy who didn\'t show up? Hmmm....:sarc

firstmazda
11-02-2004, 07:01 AM
HEY!! I was there! before you! (but had to go)
I have proof! I have my toque!!

bubba1983
11-02-2004, 07:20 AM
now now...boys, ill let you both grab a piece of me in good time...but paaaaaaaaaaaaatrick gets first dibs.....sorry ray ray!!!

mEtH
11-02-2004, 02:36 PM
ahhhhhh....man, that\'s something I DONT want dibs on ever.

wtom
11-25-2004, 02:04 AM
Everyone is okay we will take another group pic like this one (top of this thread) at Meet#7 right? :)

AfterBurner
11-25-2004, 05:29 PM
I think it would be kewl if we could take a pic of all of us standing beside our own car. We would need a high vantage point for that though. It would also be kewl if we could arrange our cars in an irregular pattern (not rows) like the photoshoots in car mags. Anyone know of a field we could use or large empty parking lot.

billyfo
11-25-2004, 06:04 PM
if we do it in a row, we need a wide angle lense

if we do it in a pattern, we may need a ladder.

but for 37+ cars, we all need a larger parking lot :D

Newlook
11-25-2004, 10:23 PM
We can get everybody in if everyone stands beside their car. The only thing is that you need a microscope to see their face :D

Attached a picture from Meet #1 (?)

wtom
11-25-2004, 11:58 PM
If we do a photoshoot \"pose\" of our cars similar to the attachment in Newlook\'s post, above, we\'ll need to get ahold of a cherrypicker (those buckets on trucks that you see the hydro/electricity people working on the power lines) ... that will be great!

That or if someone can reserve a whole entire parking lot outside of a apartment/condo building that THEY live in... and we can all go inside their flat and take photos from the hopefully 3rd, 4th, 5th, or MAYBE 6th floor balcony to the parking lot below ... :)

Newlook
11-26-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by wtom

That or if someone can reserve a whole entire parking lot outside of a apartment/condo building that THEY live in... and we can all go inside their flat and take photos from the hopefully 3rd, 4th, 5th, or MAYBE 6th floor balcony to the parking lot below ... :)

A highschool parking lot would do.

wtom
11-26-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Newlook

Originally posted by wtom

A highschool parking lot would do.

I\'m afraid someone will either slash some of our tires or key the side of our cars... :p

Not a bad idea but we\'d still need somewhere three or four stories up which we can climb up to (SAFELY) to take photos.

Any high schools nearby KC area? I didn\'t get a chance to survey the area last weekend, sorry.

Xenon
11-26-2004, 06:42 PM
go to the HS parking lot on a weekend.

Newlook
11-26-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Xenon

go to the HS parking lot on a weekend.

Aren\'t the doors locked?

Hire a double-decker bus and take pictures from the upper deck :p