PDA

View Full Version : Air Bag Light Staying on

thr33scompany
11-02-2004, 09:03 AM
Hey Guys,

First things first, this is my first post and I would like to say that I am glad to be part of the Mazda3 broterhood. I have a silver sport GS. I don\'t know if this has been posted anywhere else but has anyone else been having any problems with their airbag light on the console staying on after you start the car? I\'ve noticed this last week but what I did was just turn off the engine and then turn it back on...the airbag light then goes off. I talked to Nikki at Westowne and he says that it is a known problem and that he\'s gonna fix it for me. I just wanted to give the heads up to everyone.

I\'d also like to say that i\'m from the west side.. oakville to be exact.. if you see a silver sport GS, don\'t be shy to put up your 3 fingers to acknowledge we are a brotherhood!

majic
11-02-2004, 09:08 AM
welcome to TM3!!

FYI searching the forums reveals this :D (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=835)

another oakville brotha.. lol 3 fingers :D

thr33scompany
11-02-2004, 09:18 AM
Thanks bro!

You from oakville too?
is majic your last name? if so.. i think we know eachother bro..lol
If you went to Loyola reply back.

majic
11-02-2004, 09:30 AM
heh..

no.. majic is my nick.. also my first name sounds kinda like it so i just use majic b/c it\'s easier.. and no didn\'t go to loyola but i am from the WOT area..

thr33scompany
11-02-2004, 09:38 AM
it\'s all good.. thanks again for the heads up.

:)