PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo! Finally picked up my 05 Winning Blue Sedan!

Neo
11-04-2004, 12:38 AM
Yep, finally picked her up... Took longer than expected but it was worth the wait...
I\'ll post pics up soon...

See you all at the next meet...

Lates,

AfterBurner
11-04-2004, 01:42 AM
Nice. I hope to see it at the next meet.:)

Hypothrml
11-04-2004, 09:56 AM
Congrats Neo! See you at the next meet.

wtom
11-04-2004, 11:11 AM
Have a feeling BETRTHNU is running around trying to contact his dealership at this moment :)

Congrats, Neo! Let us know any and all details of the car! Maybe we should have an \'04 owner drive yours to see if there are any differences heheheh j/k

civiclad
11-04-2004, 03:16 PM
Congrats!;)

Neo
11-04-2004, 09:35 PM
Thanks guys... She\'s got about 200km\'s on her so far... Couldn\'t resist taking her out for a drive on the first day. Unfortunately the weather sucks right now or I\'ll be driving her around.

There\'s no difference between the 05\'s and 04 models. They\'re exactly the same. The only difference is colour choices. Which is fine by me... I like the blue... stands out... Complements my other car (which is my avatar... :) )

I did trade in a 6 for the 3. I wish there were a few options on the 3 that I miss on the 6. I know in Japan they offer the Auto Climate control. I find it a nice option... Too bad they couldn\'t bring it over here (at least not yet...). The other option (which will be featured in the US later in 05) is having the Bose system. There\'s not much difference between the 3\'s and the 6\'s interface... Again, another money making ploy... ;)
And last but not least is having the Homelink Auto Dim mirror. I know, I know, the rain sensor stops us.. But you would think they would have solved that problem by now... :)

Other than that, I find this car better to drive than the 6. I don\'t have that feeling of driving something big. I can sneak in and out of traffic with ease. And the acceleration is more than enough for a daily use car...

Can\'t wait for the next meet...

Lates,

Newlook
11-04-2004, 10:32 PM
I *think* I saw an indigo hatch today.... but it was in the evening and too dark to see the real colour. I see purple from the little reflections off from the streetlights.

Xenon
11-04-2004, 10:36 PM
I\'m interested to see a Winning Blue Sedan...

As I haven\'t seen one yet.

BETRTHNU
11-05-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by wtom

Have a feeling BETRTHNU is running around trying to contact his dealership at this moment :)

Oh mine is here on Monday for sure...I would have had it 2 days ago but the idiots in japan put on a lip spoiler rather than the raised one...Monday at 4pm...the countdown begins.

miggiddy
11-05-2004, 07:57 AM
Nice, congrats. Can\'t wait to see a WB sedan.