PDA

View Full Version : The Incredibles

bluntman
11-06-2004, 10:17 AM
Go watch this movie, it isn\'t just a kids movie. As a bonus you\'ll see the trailer to the next Star Wars movie. :D

BETRTHNU
11-08-2004, 01:08 AM
I wanted to go see that but the gf wanted to see the grudge...now she can\'t sleep and it keeping me up...as we left the theatre she says: \"we should have seen the incredibles.\"
so now I have a nice told you so up my sleeve that I can use at a later date. :p

thr33scompany
11-08-2004, 02:20 PM
I just saw \'The Incredibles\' and i found it to be very entertaining. I give it \"two thumbs up\" hehe

I recommend this movie.:D

majic
11-08-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by bluntman

Go watch this movie, it isn\'t just a kids movie. As a bonus you\'ll see the trailer to the next Star Wars movie. :D

this coming from a guy who thought \"the grudge\" was good.. lol

the kids movies are usually not meant for kids at all.. heh.. anyone seen shark tale? finding nemo was good... shrek was ok.. a bit ugly :p

bluntman
11-08-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by majic

Remember, I have no frame of reference when it comes to movies like \"The Grudge\", I\'ve never gone out and watched any scary/horror movie, ever. I still have a copy of \"The Ring\" on DVD...still sealed! The closest thing I\'ve come to watching a scary/horror movie in the theaters was \"Seven\"...come to think of it I wouldn\'t even call that a scary/horror movie, it\'s more of a suspense movie. :)

I keep hearing such great things about Finding Nemo, I guess I should take the time one day and watch it.

majic
11-08-2004, 03:50 PM

Remember, I have no frame of reference when it comes to movies like \"The Grudge\", I\'ve never gone out and watched any scary/horror movie, ever. I still have a copy of \"The Ring\" on DVD...still sealed! The closest thing I\'ve come to watching a scary/horror movie in the theaters was \"Seven\"...come to think of it I wouldn\'t even call that a scary/horror movie, it\'s more of a suspense movie. :)

I keep hearing such great things about Finding Nemo, I guess I should take the time one day and watch it.

heh.. i was just buggin ya.. se7en is an AWESOME movie.. gruesome and full of suspense.. finidng nemo... wanna borrow it :p

bluntman
11-08-2004, 04:16 PM

heh.. i was just buggin ya..

I know, after 674 posts like that, I think we know where you stand...or sit:

http://ca.geocities.com/alegardo@rogers.com/No_Breaks.jpg

:D

Dr Butcher
11-08-2004, 04:30 PM
The scary thing is that majic knows more about the car than me and he doesn\'t even have one in his posession yet!

I think I\'ll wait for the Incredibles on DVD. Other than Shrek and Shrek 2, animated flicks don\'t really float my boat. I did see Team America: World Police though. :sarc

majic
11-08-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Dr Butcher

The scary thing is that majic knows more about the car than me and he doesn\'t even have one in his posession yet!

lol.. i\'m a professional consumer.. i\'ve been researching this car for a year now.. and in much more detail in the past 3 months.. when u make a 25K+ purchase you have to think about it a little.. especially this being my first car... when u get older, you just care to go from A to B in relative comfort :D but now even my gf will have to step aside ;) or inside and enjoy the baby as much as i will :D

majic
11-08-2004, 05:41 PM

heh.. i was just buggin ya..

I know, after 674 posts like that, I think we know where you stand...or sit:

http://ca.geocities.com/alegardo@rogers.com/No_Breaks.jpg

:D

like what 3rd time now? :p

the board was UNUSUALLY slow today.. and i even offered to lend you finding nemo and this is what i get?? :sarc

AfterBurner
11-09-2004, 02:07 PM
He found Nemo and he was floating in your seat Majic.:D :D

It seams that majic\'s sig changes by the hour. I remember 22% tints but now its up to 30%. Gonna check back in an hour to check my stock prices ... err... majic\'s sig.

It has been soo long since I have seen a flick. I think the last one I saw was Spiderman 2.

FLIPDADY
11-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Going to watch it tonight with my wife and son. He\'s seen it already and said it was funny.

majic
11-09-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by AfterBurner

He found Nemo and he was floating in your seat Majic.:D :D

It seams that majic\'s sig changes by the hour. I remember 22% tints but now its up to 30%. Gonna check back in an hour to check my stock prices ... err... majic\'s sig.

It has been soo long since I have seen a flick. I think the last one I saw was Spiderman 2.

LMFAO!!!! omg.. lol!! ROFL :D

i was actually changing it yesterday (or whenever i get an update on my car status) to see what looked ok (on the sig) and then gathered some opinions on tints and i think i\'m gonna go 30% all around.. but yah.. keep an eye on my sig.. did u try following the links? ;)

ahh i was never sure if ppl read the sigs.. so yah.. some entertainment.. my stock is at $0.01 now.. 100 shares total :p

AfterBurner
11-09-2004, 04:55 PM
I followed the links. I know this is the wrong thread to post this in but seeing that we are way of topic... the horn on the Mazda3 is such a disappointment in that it sounds like a horn on a clown car!

majic
11-09-2004, 10:50 PM
meeep meeep :p

wtom
11-10-2004, 10:27 AM

meeep meeep :p

Way off topic (in the lounge, meah) but hey, we are the RoadRunners in the car world... meep meep and ZOOM ZOOM bye bye! :)

bluntman
11-10-2004, 10:52 AM
C\'mon now! Our horn doesn\'t sound that bad, at least it\'s not like on a Toyota or a Honda. I\'d prefer the horn from a VW, but again, it\'s not that bad.