PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Sky Trancer
11-08-2004, 12:55 AM
Hey everyone,

I am new to the whole car scene, since i never drove a car till now, used to drive motorbikes , either way my first car and i purchased from avante mazda a mazda 6 GS I4 sport GFX,Sports Package.

I tried searching online for mazda 6 forums and many others, i landed upon you guys at mazda3, which was fun and interesting to read.

The meetups seem nice, are there any for the 6s ?

And i can tell you guys enjoy your cars a lot from what i read.:)

Neo
11-08-2004, 01:06 AM
Hey Sky,

Welcome to the board... You can try http://forum.mazda6club.com/

It\'s where I use to go when I had my 6. Keep in mind the demograph is very different between 6 and 3 owners. While I had the 6 there were only 2 meets arranged the whole time I owned the car.

While these 3 owners have one every month!

Try it out and see if you like it... If not you\'re more than welcomed to come to one of our meets... ;)

Lates,

Sky Trancer
11-08-2004, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Neo

Hey Sky,

Welcome to the board... You can try http://forum.mazda6club.com/

It\'s where I use to go when I had my 6. Keep in mind the demograph is very different between 6 and 3 owners. While I had the 6 there were only 2 meets arranged the whole time I owned the car.

While these 3 owners have one every month!

Try it out and see if you like it... If not you\'re more than welcomed to come to one of our meets... ;)

Lates,

thanks for the warm welcome, i dont mind coming to the mazda 3 meetups, either way its seems fun.

I still havent got the car as yet, since the dealer said is looking for the car, so i am just anxiously waiting thats all i can do.

miggiddy
11-08-2004, 09:39 AM
Welcome. Actually the man that started this site has a 6. Out last meet for the year will be this month. Everyone is easy going here so I\'m sure a 6 will be welcomed.

civiclad
11-08-2004, 06:24 PM
Welcome!

billyfo
11-08-2004, 06:49 PM
although we call Mazda 3 club, we don\'t mind to have a 6 sitting between us:D

and welcome to our club.