PDA

View Full Version : 2011 mazda 3 2.0 sedan, noise coming from rear passenger.

justmazduh
03-20-2016, 11:31 PM
Hello guys, I have 2011 mazda 3 sedan. 2.0. 85km on it, Ive been experiencing this noise coming from my rear passenger whenever i am accelerating at any speed. i cant describe the sound but seems like a plastic that got stuck or something. checked my rear seats and trunk might something be stuck on it like plastics, or any material but did not found anything.It doesn't affect anything in terms of handling and performance of my vehicle yet but its really annoying. Sound goes on and off. any1 have experience thesame issue as mine? let me knw thanks

Cab0oze
03-21-2016, 06:01 AM
Noise coming from rear passenger when accelerating... hmm. Well Mazda3s are surprisingly quick, which can surprise passengers a bit! But if the passenger becomes too annoying just tell him/her to get out and walk. Should fix your problem.

Turbospeed_3
03-22-2016, 04:56 PM
Try jacking up the back and pop the wheel off could be in the brakes doesnt hurt to take a look

Booter22
03-22-2016, 06:04 PM
Hello guys, I have 2011 mazda 3 sedan. 2.0. 85km on it, Ive been experiencing this noise coming from my rear passenger whenever i am accelerating at any speed. i cant describe the sound but seems like a plastic that got stuck or something. checked my rear seats and trunk might something be stuck on it like plastics, or any material but did not found anything.It doesn't affect anything in terms of handling and performance of my vehicle yet but its really annoying. Sound goes on and off. any1 have experience thesame issue as mine? let me knw thanks

Is it a tapping type noise? or a rotational one?

Ante
10-24-2016, 05:21 PM
Could it be your tire? When I switched to 18" wheels and tires there was a substantial noise coming at higher speeds.

G ~ MINI
11-20-2018, 01:26 PM
I get a knock knock , kinda rotational at low speed when going slow over bumps.
I thought rear stabalizer endlinks maybe loose and undone and bar is tapping.
Actually they needed replacing and put one a heavyduty set from whiteline
but noise was back ...I think now its associated with the damper going up and down over bumps or speed bump.
If its not that ... raccoons squirrels drunk and banging their heads together....

Possible wheels bearing too.

S.F.W.
11-20-2018, 04:32 PM
but noise was back ...I think now its associated with the damper going up and down over bumps or speed bump.
If its not that ... raccoons squirrels drunk and banging their heads together....

Possible wheels bearing too.Have you checked the control arm ?

Flagrum_3
11-20-2018, 05:56 PM

Check your shock mounts and/or your trailing arm bushings.

_3

G ~ MINI
12-17-2018, 12:03 PM

Mine was not a bearing..
I found my problem and was fixed.
new Front and rear endlinks were loose ... loctite and retighted
No more knocking around...