PDA

View Full Version : Free Ice Skating at ACC

wtom
11-18-2004, 02:19 PM
Details (http://www.mojoradio.com/station/whats_on.cfm)

A few of my friends went last time this took place, I believe October 19th of this year. Just show up with your skates. I believe donations of canned goods is suggested.

I\'ll be at the skate from around 7pm or so... maybe until 9pm if they don\'t have strict rules on the wristband check.

EDIT: Here\'s the info from the link above;

640 TORONTO Open Skate at the Air Canada Centre

640 TORONTO presents another FREE Open Skate at the ACC on Thursday, November 25th, from 12:00 noon until 9:00pm. Just show up at Gate #1 to get your colour-coded wristband and your assigned session; arrive early to reserve your optimum skate time.

Each session is :40 minutes in duration. Spaces are limited to 250 skaters per session.

mEtH
11-18-2004, 04:31 PM
ummmmm....I don\'t know bout you but I am in November :p

Do you mean tomorrow?

wtom
11-18-2004, 05:02 PM
You ain\'t catching me for a third strike! I said Oct 19th referring to the last time ACC help a free public ice skating session... it was actually Oct 22nd tho.

The date is in the sub-description... November 25, 2004 9am to 9pm at ACC

Hehehehe

mEtH
11-19-2004, 12:54 AM
Maybe I didn\'t click on the link to find out anymore because it says \"NO details\". :p

Even looking at the link I don\'t know where to look, all im seeing is the Siemens TMF skate for Easter Seals Kids.

Sounds like it could be fun, I can feel like a pro...(insert crying smiley here)