PDA

View Full Version : HID on driver side stopped working

YuukiPunkyHeart
07-02-2016, 10:18 AM
So today when i started my car to go to work, i noticed that the HID on the driver's side isn't working. I had my HIDs not even 6 months. Is there a quick solution for this? I tried turning it off and turning then back on but it didnt turn on. What should i do?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nick
07-02-2016, 10:48 AM
Try swapping the bulbs to see if thats the culprit

Hyperion
07-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Assuming aftermarket bulbs. Swap bulbs. This will tell you if it's the bulbs or the ballast. Then go to where you bought them and get them replaced.

YuukiPunkyHeart
07-05-2016, 10:39 PM
Is swapping them easy? Because i have a 2016 mazda 3 and i went to a shop to get them installed.

Johns 08 3 GT
07-06-2016, 08:11 AM
Is swapping them easy? Because i have a 2016 mazda 3 and i went to a shop to get them installed.

If they were installed recently I would go back to the place that put them in.

JonsMazda
07-06-2016, 08:27 AM
What brand HID's you using? If it's some unheard of Chinese brand, most likely a burnt out bulb. However, you can swap it yourself, just watch DIY clips on youtube to take off bumper for easier reach of the bulbs. Or someone on here can offer assistance for a pack of 24.
So today when i started my car to go to work, i noticed that the HID on the driver's side isn't working. I had my HIDs not even 6 months. Is there a quick solution for this? I tried turning it off and turning then back on but it didnt turn on. What should i do?