PDA

View Full Version : After #7 :P

Saphress
11-27-2004, 07:07 PM
Well... just got home from meet 7..... just wanted to say GREAT MEET!!!!! :)... I\'m glad I came out... and I\'m pretty sure it won\'t be my last one either. It was great to see all the faces and juss chillaxin it... :D.... Anyway.... thanks for a good experience... :D:D :p :D :D

ps: Anyone wanna buy raffle tickets ??? Hehehehee

glimmer
11-27-2004, 08:07 PM
IT WAS FUN!!! I\'M STILL THAWING:p OH MY GOD THE RAFFLE TICKETS!!!!! HAHAHA:D

tommy36
11-27-2004, 10:32 PM
Thanks everyone for a good time... I have to admit it was a long ride from Buffalo, NY and it did consume 3/4\'s of a tank of gas, BUT it was nice to meet everyone. Everyone was so nice, and it was great to talk about cars and check out what everyone was doing for aftermarket... I will definitely see everyone next year when it warms up.....

bluntman
11-27-2004, 10:40 PM
Nice, our first out of towner!!! How many cars showed up anyway?

super_vixen
11-27-2004, 11:01 PM
The meet was great! Some highlights:

Biggest turn out yet (I think we counted around the 37-38 total car count). Meet #6 only accounted for 21-22 cars I believe.

We had our first out of province attendee, from New York..which is just amazing in itself.

I\'m finally not the only girl, after glimmer and Saphress also came along...

Way too cold to be standing outside for that long! and it was dark by 5pm! So much for a decent group photo shot :)

Majic got to show off his new red wheels...

wtom (Warren) was Xenon for a day....Raffle tickets anyone? $5?? Anyone?? - you will never live this down

2 winning blue sedans

______

Great evening everyone! Thanks for another meet, and until next spring, keep warm! I can\'t wait to see the turnout for the first of 2005..can we beat it?

-RJ3-
11-27-2004, 11:18 PM
Hey Guys,
IT\'s great to finally meet almost 20 new mazda 3 members that I\'ve seen for the first time in the club. I hope we have that group pic enlarged with all the names so I can remember them.

thanks to tommy36 who made it from newyork. Glad you made excellent time
LOL!!

Tires123 showed up showing his proda (Wheels)
And E-Spec showed the hid look bulbs.

There was one guy in a dark blue 3 with sweet HID lights

Casey\'s was fun, thanks to glimmer super_vixen, saphress, hypotherml, last and certainly not least teambedlam for showing up after the meet.

Sorry Glimmer, if we lost you in the traffic, that stupid beamer almost hit you!!!

And I almost payed 20 dollars for a coffee!! Long Story!!!

Man so much went on that day....Members please share your summaries to the meet. I know I forgot about some stuff as well.

Can\'t wait for next year....But that doesnt mean not to keep in touch during winter.

Post your msn contact information on this forum
http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=478

Thanks guys.

keving
11-27-2004, 11:18 PM
It was nice travelling along the 401 and then I see this winning blue hatch rush by. Of course I had to try and catch up and peer into the car to see who the driver was, hoping it was a TM3 member. Surprisingly it was Warren, and he must have noticed me sneaking up on him at a stop light, cuz he waved at me. Haha that was awesome. I have waved at so many countless 3\'s on the road, and either they don\'t notice, or they think I\'m a crazy stalker, so it was nice for a change to have a 3 wave to ME! Awesome meet guys, this really is a great little community to be a part of!:hoho

Devin98
11-27-2004, 11:22 PM
It was really nice meeting everyone, it was my first meet but will not be my last, to bad it was so cold we were using my engine to warm up our hands must have had at least 10 people using it at one point lol

Had a great time

Thanks Everyone!

:)

majic
11-28-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Saphress

Well... just got home from meet 7..... just wanted to say GREAT MEET!!!!! :)... I\'m glad I came out... and I\'m pretty sure it won\'t be my last one either. It was great to see all the faces and juss chillaxin it... :D.... Anyway.... thanks for a good experience...

ps: Anyone wanna buy raffle tickets ??? Hehehehee

sorry for not remembering who u were.. lol.. u hadn\'t posted in a while :p heh.. but yah.. a good turnout.. and i finally represented ;) heh

ps. had to modify the # of your smilies :p

majic
11-28-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by tommy36

Thanks everyone for a good time... I have to admit it was a long ride from Buffalo, NY and it did consume 3/4\'s of a tank of gas, BUT it was nice to meet everyone. Everyone was so nice, and it was great to talk about cars and check out what everyone was doing for aftermarket... I will definitely see everyone next year when it warms up.....

see us canadians are nice :D

hmm.. next summer maybe we all should cruise to meet tommy36 :p imagine 30+ cars crossing the border all at once.. hahah

-RJ3-
11-28-2004, 12:16 AM
I can see it now the customs officers will make a special lane for us and let us pass the border with no hassle LOL!!!!!

Or they might think were americans smuggling canadian 3s to the us border LOL

I hope more 3s across North America join. Seriously a mazda 3 nation :p

///M
11-28-2004, 12:27 AM
By far the biggest turn out yet...I didn\'t expect nearly as many cars to come! Amazing.

Newlook
11-28-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by majic

hmm.. next summer maybe we all should cruise to meet tommy36 :p imagine 30+ cars crossing the border all at once.. hahah

Like Hell Angels? LOL :D

Great turnout... But cold and dunno who\'s who and who\'s car... I guess we\'ll figure out who\'s who sooner or later with the aid of the group shot.

We should keep the raffle going, hehehe :D

EDIT: Who has the grey hatch with the Highlander steelies? But I thought Highlander only has alloys? Hrmmm..

Melenium
11-28-2004, 12:39 AM
Hey everyone,
just wanted to say that I\'m really pleased I made it. It was great meeting everyone and how welcoming and friendly you all are.. This is a fantastic community, and I hope it continues to flurish.

As for the meet, I met a bunch of people, kinda hard to remember both handles and real names, but its all good. I got some answers about the kind of tint I want, chatted about the car in general, and I got my winter wheels from E-Spec. Good times all around! Cheers! :)

majic
11-28-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Melenium

As for the meet, I met a bunch of people, kinda hard to remember both handles and real names, but its all good.

all should buy toques :D

chaser
11-28-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by tommy36

i missed Meet 7 because i had to go to Buffalo (did we meet on QEW? :sarc :p) ... i guess Mazda 3 is not that popular in Buffalo ... i saw only a couple of 3\'s on the road and only 2 or 3 at one of the dealer\'s lot ... your 3 should be pretty stand out in the States ;)

miggiddy
11-28-2004, 01:05 AM
Great meet ladies and gents. Glad I was able to see the old and new people.

wtom - thanks for acting as Xenon

Xenon
11-28-2004, 02:16 AM
You people sounded like you had a good meet....

I should be absent more often :p

BETRTHNU
11-28-2004, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by super_vixen
2 winning blue sedans

I was one :D
I have to say I had an amazing time despite the cold weather. It was nice to finaly be able to put a name and face to some of the handles on this board. Great meet.

Hey autoexe was that you on the southbound DVP? Car looks wicked man.

mEtH
11-28-2004, 02:41 AM
Oh sucks that I missed out, was looking forward to it. Although unfortunately I was in NYC for the past couple of days and it was my neices B-Day today. So when is round 2 starting?

wtom
11-28-2004, 03:17 AM
Hey all glad to hear the funnies and comments here! What about the raffle tickets?!!?!? :D

Well I personally felt I didn\'t do good enough a job in handling this meet. Please provide feedback on what you would prefer different or in addition to, for future meets?

I only found like four photos in my camera from the meet. Now I understand why Xenon always has so little photos in his camera from every meet. :p

I edited one pic (they were all from the group photo shoot) and added the handles that I know off the top of my head, like I did for Meet #6 group pic;

http://www.torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=1131

keving - LOL yeah that was me, wanted to lead stray 3\'s to the meet location! Shoulda made a sign \"Mazda3, Follow Me!\" :D

super_vixen - thanks to post the summary!

anonymous - thanks to buy the cookies for everyone! i was surely surprised when i found out who this really was (refer to this thread (http://www.torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=1118))! RedRaptor; not #2 as you had guessed, but the One and Only. :D

Raffle was quite a big success! We sold $120 worth of tickets!!! Thanks to those of you who bought tickets. All of that money goes right back into Toronto Mazda3\'s finances; a good cause in my eyes.

Big Thank You to E-Spec (Ed, Derek, Ricky) for taking the time in attending our meet, and props to the out of towners who attended, especially tommy36, from Buffalo!

I apologize if I missed Martin, Tires23. Was he there??

With regards to meeting up and just hanging out, we don\'t have to wait for an official Toronto Mazda3 car club meet just to come out. If anyone has any plans for ANYTHING that they wouldn\'t mind having a few Toronto Mazda3 club members/friends attend, feel free to post up an invite here! ie. I\'m still up for a Toronto Mazda3 WINGS NIGHT!!! Skiing/Snowboarding is still floating in my mind too... one of my buddies in Toronto Prelude Club attended a 50+ member \"Year End Dinner\" tonight at Star Walk Buffet in northern Scarborough... don\'t let the snow keep us virtual through the winter! :)

///M
11-28-2004, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by BETRTHNU

Originally posted by super_vixen
2 winning blue sedans

I was one :D
I have to say I had an amazing time despite the cold weather. It was nice to finaly be able to put a name and face to some of the handles on this board. Great meet.

Hey autoexe was that you on the southbound DVP? Car looks wicked man.

Yup! that was me ;)

check PM

Dr Butcher
11-28-2004, 05:40 AM
Wow, we\'ve got a pile of night owls on this board. For some reason I can\'t sleep so I figured I come and check out the scene.

It was great meeting a few new people, the sheer number of new attendees since meet 5 overwhelmed me. Sorry I didn\'t make more introductions, it was great talking to a few familiar faces and chatting with a few of the newer members.

Oh yeah, thanks guys, I now have a raging case of HID envy. Devin, get back to me whenever you get a set of those 4500\'s in stock. :D

bubba1983
11-28-2004, 08:06 AM
well...where do i start??? For starters....PAAATRICK!!! enuff said!

i thought i would surprise the people who\'ve previously met me before in previous meets by showing up and playing the whole \"i can\'t make it, i have to work\" theme....but...really, i still had to be back in time for work! i was the first to show up at the west side pre-meet...and was there for a few minutes, and i got to thinking that....maybe...they cancelled it? Then Mr.Felix showed up and i knew that all was ago. Soon Later, a black 3 hauls up and out pops glimmer....whom i thought, and others thought was the infamous Mazkda Kitten at the time...untill about 5min later and then i realized she never had smoked corner lights...LOL. A few more members show up, then i see this GLISTENING bright Ti-Grey sedan haul in...and then i seen it....the ney York Plates...my jaw dropped as i lost the reign for the member who has to travell the furthest....a BIG thumbs down for that......

Fast Forward to KC....again...PAAAAAAAAAATRICK!!! tisk tisk....

we were a little bit early arriving, and it seemed to be a slow start...but then, one by one...all u see was mazda...mazda...mazda...they all came in, blue, grey, black...silver...the odd red, orange, Purple (lol, sorry guys) and even WHITE...i think we hit each color on the spectrum this time? it was very intresting to see what the hid kits look like on the cars...which brings me to my pinnacle high-point of the evening.....i asked tommy36 (sorry if i got the handle wrong) to fire up his Photon beams...because i wanted to see what teh OEM xenon\'s looked like....and...all i had to say was...GOD DAMN SEXY.....i am in complete awe of those like you would not believe...the way they look as soon as you turn them on...to get up to full temperature....i had to keep myself from humping the car...haha....anyways...so that brought me to my conclusion...where do i sign up for that POLARION HID kid...being from what i hear its as close to OEM as can be?...its MINE!!

so...by 4:30....there was just too many people for me to get around to have a chat with everyone.....i was talking to one guy...whom right away picked up my east coast accent...LOL.....so a few wanted to check out the newly installed sub and amp i had...nothing custom, just a drop in box, kinda got on a audio conversationg with one person (can\'t recall name)...sorry if i wasn\'t much help with the feedback question you had...i seen one nice little sub wall in the trunk of that indigo...i think it was twin 8 inch subs? i godda say...that was pretty ingenious....the after market deck and screen and xbox was wild...i enjoyed that

all in alll...sorry guys that i had to take off before the group photo...i didn\'t want to chance the unpredictable traffic on the 401 as we all know how it is...i made it home at 6:15....it was pretty smoooothe sailing all across to my surprise....

One More Thing...i heard chatter about MOM for 2005....does this mean that we\'re taking the torch this year as we discussed with the TOProtoge guy in the summer??? thats just WOW if we can pull it off...!!

but all in all, wow, great attendance...Great people for the little amout of people i talked to while i was there...feel free to grab my msn contact off the contact\'s page and drop me a line over the winter.....i\'m still waiting for WINGS myself, lol....

i think i covered it all??.......Damn...Buffalo....i SO got Owned, you put me to shame!! haha

thats it for the self proclaimed 30 year old....i hope i didn\'t miss anything....

EDIT: see i did forget something...Thanks for the cookies to whom ever brought them....and i godda bring a bigger box of timbits next time..my snack pack of 20 isn\'t gonna cut it with all those people....

DOUBLE EDIT: For those who know FAT MIKE or have met him...i neglected to send his Hello\'s yesterday while i was there...so, to whom this may concern....Fat Mike sais hello to teh gang!

BETRTHNU
11-28-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by wtom

one of my buddies in Toronto Prelude Club attended a 50+ member \"Year End Dinner\" tonight at Star Walk Buffet in northern Scarborough... don\'t let the snow keep us virtual through the winter! :)

Who do you know from TPC? I\'ve been posting there for years. Owned a 93 4th gen prelude before the 3.

billyfo
11-28-2004, 10:43 AM
too bad, the lot is not large enough for group car photo, so we parked almost everywhere:p .

a Civic coupe drove by to take some pics by their camera phones and I talked to them how often we meet, but didn\'t have pen and paper that time, so I would write down our site to them to encourage to have a 3 in the future.:D

finally I saw the only white 3, and over 5 ppl install their HIDs, sorry I missed who is Devin but I think the one w/indigo blue, so I couldnt\' talk to him about my interest.

I drove from Miss to KC at 401 around 3:30, turned out didn\'t meet Newlook\'s leaded 3s, but I saw a white GX heading east, but sorry not our memeber.

couldn\'t take many pics cause too cold my fingers freezed and turning too dark for pic taking.

Big__M
11-28-2004, 10:56 AM
Hey,

It was nice to finally meet some of you. I was only able to drop by for a few minutes but I was still able to see a ton of sweet cars and their proud owners. Thanks to Rob (Red Raptor) for introducing me to some of the members and I hope you enjoy those wheels!!!! I hope to make a meet next year and be able to stay for more than a few minutes. Great meet guys, I wasn\'t expecting such a large turn/o.

Mike

Devin98
11-28-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by billyfo

too bad, the lot is not large enough for group car photo, so we parked almost everywhere:p .

a Civic coupe drove by to take some pics by their camera phones and I talked to them how often we meet, but didn\'t have pen and paper that time, so I would write down our site to them to encourage to have a 3 in the future.:D

finally I saw the only white 3, and over 5 ppl install their HIDs, sorry I missed who is Devin but I think the one w/indigo blue, so I couldnt\' talk to him about my interest.

I drove from Miss to KC at 401 around 3:30, turned out didn\'t meet Newlook\'s leaded 3s, but I saw a white GX heading east, but sorry not our memeber.

couldn\'t take many pics cause too cold my fingers freezed and turning too dark for pic taking.

Hey there yeah I was the one with the Indigo 3 :) should have came over and said hello I was helping a friend with his Computer and Video problem. Had my car all apart.

david3
11-28-2004, 12:51 PM
Another good meet.

S.F.W.
11-28-2004, 12:54 PM
Meet was good fun! I am up for a wing night....althought a ski run would be even better...blue mountain ppl! Time to test the winter tires out..

Newlook
11-28-2004, 02:53 PM
And we found out S.F.W. is not \"single female white\" :D
Wrong guess majic :D

Melenium
11-28-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Newlook

Lol.. that was pretty funny actually :)

wtom
11-28-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by BETRTHNU

Who do you know from TPC? I\'ve been posting there for years. Owned a 93 4th gen prelude before the 3.

I don\'t know his handle on the forums there but name is Mike Chan. No specs on his car but it was blue, lowered, rims...

Actually here\'s some pics (copy and paste, please);

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid131/pee91cab650d0d62fd17cbb5a7c810b9e/f7b3535f.jpg.orig.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid131/pc88c493838f5eee353151abb0728a1c1/f7b352f6.jpg.orig.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid131/pe4867e077aad3dd4b569748b351afc5c/f7b34f3a.jpg.orig.jpg

billyfo
11-28-2004, 04:30 PM

EDIT: Who has the grey hatch with the Highlander steelies? But I thought Highlander only has alloys? Hrmmm..

It could be me, if the car was near TD bank, I got it from Ed but I think it is RAV4 steelies.

majic
11-28-2004, 04:40 PM

i still think i guessed right :p

Melenium
11-28-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by majic

i still think i guessed right :p

Well, whatever floats your boat man :p lol

Saphress
11-28-2004, 05:10 PM
errrrrrr what is SFW?

-RJ3-
11-28-2004, 05:26 PM
Snow!!!!!!! Fu###ng Winter!!!!!! ....Am I right? S.F.W.?

Melenium
11-28-2004, 05:36 PM
Ami (S.W.F. himself) told me its \"so f...ing what\" :p

-RJ3-
11-28-2004, 05:45 PM
hahaha I got the fu%%8ng part right LOL :D

Melenium
11-28-2004, 05:45 PM

Ami (S.W.F. himself) told me its \"so f...ing what\" :p

Holy moly I\'m dyslexic, it should read:
Ami (S.F.W) told me...

look at all the trouble you caused majic ;)

-RJ3-
11-28-2004, 05:56 PM
HAAHAH I was going to say SWF? too but maybe it was so what ****33ng?
glad you straightened that out heheeh!!! I was confused myself

Melenium
11-28-2004, 06:02 PM
What can I say, I\'ve got single white females on my mind :p

Saphress
11-28-2004, 06:05 PM
(laugh).... what guy doesn\'t?

Well not all WHITE :(

Neo
11-28-2004, 06:08 PM
Good to meet some of you guys/gals.. I can see future meets being very packed! The weather held up for the most part.. but after about an hour I would start to lose the feeling in my feet and ears! lol

Only 1 other Winning Blue Sedan (with a rear spoiler no doubt! :p )

Hope to see some of you on the road if not at our next meet...

Lates,

RedRaptor
11-28-2004, 06:17 PM
Meet was great. It was my 2nd meet ever and its nice to see some familar faces from Meet#6 and some new faces. Good job Warren for coordinating with Xenon absent. I\'ll make some of the future meets next year because the TM3 club seems like one big happy family.

Big__M: Thanks for the 18\" RX8 rims man. It was great meeting you too man.

PiCASSO
11-28-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by bluntman

Nice, our first out of towner!!!

Technically, 2nd... I\'m still living in Windsor, ON, but will be moving back to Toronto at the end of the year. Now I have to find a place to live... with a garage for the Mazda. :D

PiCASSO
11-28-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by bubba1983
few more members show up, then i see this GLISTENING bright Ti-Grey sedan haul in...and then i seen it....the ney York Plates...my jaw dropped as i lost the reign for the member who has to travell the furthest....a BIG thumbs down for that......

I don\'t want to brag... but I did have to drive nearly 400km to see you boys (and girls) :D

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/tribus-Windsor.jpg

PiCASSO
11-28-2004, 07:45 PM
Just a few comments: It was a pleasure meeting most of you... and most of you boys and girls have really sick (and I mean that in a good way) rides. I wished that I had the extra disposable income to spend on the extras like the 5k or 6k xenon headlights. But since my \'05 Mazda is a lease, I\'ll keep her modified to the minimum.

wtom did a fantastic job hosting the 2004 #7, especially during the raffle as I managed to win 2-prizes with the 2-tickets that I purchased. You\'ll be happy to know that both air freshners are being used to their full potential (in my sister\'s \'02 Protege and girlfriends \'96 Civic, as I\'m not big lemon fresh scents).

Look forward too seeing you all again in the 2005 #1 spring meet... hopefully in a larger parking lot, where our Mazda 3\'s can be represented (organized) better.

Cheers,

PiCASSO :)

majic
11-28-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by PiCASSO

You\'ll be happy to know that both air freshners are being used to their full potential (in my sister\'s \'02 Protege and girlfriends \'96 Civic, as I\'m not big lemon fresh scents).

umm.. u let your gf drive a civic? :sarc :hoho :D :p heheh
nice meeting u Pawel!! and damn stop bustin our balls for the chrome sidemarker rings!! :p i put them on today..

S.F.W.
11-28-2004, 08:08 PM
Yes guys...S.F.W. does mean So F\'n What...three great words to live by!
It\'s also a movie(where I got the tag from), http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111048/ .

As for the Single Females...not always on the mind...but often

MajesticBlueNTO
11-28-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by -RJ3-

There was one guy in a dark blue 3 with sweet HID lights

did that dark blue 3 have black steelies? :)

Newlook
11-29-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by billyfo

It could be me, if the car was near TD bank, I got it from Ed but I think it is RAV4 steelies.

Somebody got the actual RAV4 steelies, a blue hatch (picture). (http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gtabus/detail?.dir=1090&.dnm=acdc.jpg&.src=ph)

wtom
11-29-2004, 02:40 AM

wtom did a fantastic job hosting the 2004 #7, especially during the raffle as I managed to win 2-prizes with the 2-tickets that I purchased. You\'ll be happy to know that both air freshners are being used to their full potential (in my sister\'s \'02 Protege and girlfriends \'96 Civic, as I\'m not big lemon fresh scents).

You sure that comment about me hosting this meet isn\'t biased due to your winnings? :D

Glad to hear tho, I still feel I didn\'t do good enough a job for everyone. I guess it doesn\'t really help since this is the first time I\'ve had to keep the roof on a car club meet (let alone any large gathering of the sort).

RedRaptor, I hope you can make future meets too man! MajesticBlueN and I won\'t be happy if you\'re not there... The 3 HID Blues Brothers...

I believe the first meet in 2005 will be west-side so it won\'t be much of a problem to find empty parking there (behind the AMC building). I will start scoping out for huge open parking lots once the snow dissipates in \'05, east-side.

///M
11-29-2004, 03:10 AM
Exhaust, HIDs, LCD + TV tuner, Injen CAI...Exhaust, HIDs, LCD + TV tuner, Injen CAI...Exhaust, HIDs, LCD + TV tuner, Injen CAI...Exhaust, HIDs, LCD + TV tuner, Injen CAI...Exhaust, HIDs, LCD + TV tuner, Injen CAI...Exhaust, HIDs, LCD + TV tuner, Injen CAI...

that\'s been going through my mind since the last meet...you people make me jealous! :p

PiCASSO
11-29-2004, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by wtom

You sure that comment about me hosting this meet isn\'t biased due to your winnings? :D

Quiet you! That extra 20 I slipped in your pocket was supposed to keep you shut. Now everyone will know about our secret. Now that the truth is out... oh well.

:p

majic
11-29-2004, 08:31 AM
hey.. at least that made your trip worthwhile.. :) :p

AskClaudio.com
11-29-2004, 08:47 AM
Huge turn out, one of the biggest single turnouts I\'ve seen ever, especially for a november meet. Absoulety off the hook! I thought it could have been more inviting crowd, since I didnt know anyone there and seeing as though it was my first meet. Thanks to Jim to introduce me to a few members. I had a great time, I hope to see everyone in the new year with warmer weather we hope.

bubba1983
11-29-2004, 08:59 AM
400km.......ugh...i resign from the furthest member list.....

kyfe
11-29-2004, 09:00 AM
Sorry i missed it, great to hear about the turn out and that everyone had a great time.

Had to insulate the attic, it took all day.

Kyfe

wtom
11-30-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Spanish_Gino

Huge turn out, one of the biggest single turnouts I\'ve seen ever, especially for a november meet. Absoulety off the hook! I thought it could have been more inviting crowd, since I didnt know anyone there and seeing as though it was my first meet. Thanks to Jim to introduce me to a few members. I had a great time, I hope to see everyone in the new year with warmer weather we hope.

Were you in our group photo? Sorry I didn\'t catch your name...

http://www.torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=1131

jimdragon8
12-03-2004, 11:48 AM
Anytime Spanish-Gino, I am just getting to know everyone as well. Great meet, finally met Majic too!!! :D

mEtH
12-03-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by jimdragon8

finally met Majic too!!! :D

:sarc nothing special...

:D

majic
12-03-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by methodyst

Originally posted by jimdragon8

finally met Majic too!!! :D

:sarc nothing special...

:D

u\'r just jealous b/c u missed the meet ;) :hoho

mEtH
12-04-2004, 04:21 AM
hehe, damn you got me!

I\'m just playing, this will be one thread that I dont steer completely off track. I hope to see a huge turnout at our first meet of the year. Would be kewl to have everyone out. and I\'d get to see your red pimp juiced 3 too! :p Sorry just my interpretation of the colour, it was one of my choices as well.

Once thing that doesn\'t make sense is that with more people there you would think we\'d see more pictures. I didn\'t even see any from Warren. Whats up with that?

majic
12-04-2004, 11:11 AM
he was busy running the show.. he mentioned in some other thread that he just didn\'t have time to take any pix.. and also , for me i used to take a LOT of pix b4 i got my \"red pimp juiced 3\" ;) for comparison and decision questions.. now i\'d take a few of certain set ups and new things.

bubba1983
12-05-2004, 07:01 PM
hmm, a spring Bar-Be-Cue would be a great meet idea....maybe...bueller.....buelller?

wtom
12-06-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by methodyst

Once thing that doesn\'t make sense is that with more people there you would think we\'d see more pictures. I didn\'t even see any from Warren. Whats up with that?

I know man, sorry all. I only took a total of 3 pics and it wasn\'t even me holding the camera (the group photo shots). Just didn\'t want to step aside from my delegated role to take some photos. I knew a bunch of you had cameras so I relied them to take photos of our largest meet ever. :)