PDA

View Full Version : Got nothing to do on the

Xenon
12-04-2004, 04:02 AM
Hi Everyone:

I just wanted to invite everyone over to my place on December 18th, 2004. I\'m having a small (well sorta small, whoever shows up shows up) get together. I\'m looking at kicking things off around 7 or 8 but come as late as 10 PM of you like.

Just a word of warning: This is a dance party, and I\'m the DJ :p. Be expecting a lot of Euro, Trance and house music, with a tiny bit (emphasis on tiny) of hip hop and R&B. The guestts already RSVPed are all fans of these types of music.

Please PM, email or MSN me if you want more details and/or diections to my house. Please tell me if you are coming, so I can keep track of how many people are going to be there. Feel free to bring a friend if they are interested in dancy music :D

If people are hungary, we\'ll order a pizza around 11ish. BYOB.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/xenons3/icon_disco.gif http://www.djxenon.tk Ya, it\'s a ghetto site, but whatever. :p

Xenon
12-14-2004, 01:05 PM
So I\'m assuming noone from the club is coming then?

FLIPDADY
12-14-2004, 01:35 PM
I\'d go but I got my X-mas party till like 10 then I\'m off to Lucid.

AfterBurner
12-14-2004, 04:27 PM
I also have my office christmas party then.:(

teambedlam
12-14-2004, 07:31 PM
Sorry i can\'t make it. I already have my works Family Xmas party that afternoon and then i must drive to London for a surprise B-day party that night. I\'d stop in for a bit but i probably wouldn\'t leave if i did.

fuey
12-14-2004, 07:41 PM
thanx for the invite, unfortunately have xmas related plans on that day 1 month in advance.

Saphress
12-14-2004, 11:17 PM
sorry... my bro\'s birthday... and another birthday party.,,.. and my boyfriend is leaving fr two weeks... . I have a sat where I wish I had a twin in my closet

swales
12-15-2004, 07:18 AM
The 18th is sure a popular x-mas party day.....unfortunitly, I also have an x-mas party to go to that night.

wtom
12-15-2004, 05:32 PM
I\'m sleeping early cuz my flight to Hong Kong is early Sunday morning and most people will agree sleeping on the plane won\'t be easy (I have been on a flight that long for over 23 yrs).