PDA

View Full Version : Ordered my 3 today!

K Dawg ONE
12-09-2004, 06:24 PM
Just wanted to share my joy with everyone. Today, I officially ordered my 3. It will be here in late April which is fine by me cause I wouldnt have picked it up till the snow was gone anyhow.

Wow. Its alot easier to justify buying parts for the 3 now that I actually own one...lol

midnightfxgt
12-09-2004, 06:41 PM
LOL... Congrats Kris! Give us some details on what you ordered, and I would love to see a comparison between the Prot and the MZ3 :D

~JOHN

K Dawg ONE
12-09-2004, 06:49 PM
I am getting a 5-spd white GS sedan with the S/P package, tan leather, OEM fogs...also, swapping out the GS/X tails for the balck GT ones.

Thats it for OEM stuff....hehehe!

///M
12-09-2004, 06:50 PM
Why not the GT? The foglights and taillights are not cheap to add to a GS.

K Dawg ONE
12-09-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by autoexe

Having a 2.3 is not that big of a deal to me (and certainly not worth spending an extra $5k on 12-15 more CRANK HP...and the 17\'s, ill be putting on 19\'s anyhow). Also, the tan interior with the white was a must!

The fogs I had included as a condition of sale. The tails, i get cost at Mazda so they arent that bad (comparable to a set of Altezzas for, say, a Protege5 or somthing).

K Dawg ONE
12-09-2004, 06:55 PM
Oh, and the GT grill i dont like (as well as the GT front bumper and the fogs).
These were major factors in me getting a GS. I was originally gonna get a GT and swap to the GS front, but, decided this was less hassle.
Not to mention, the KS lip doesnt fit the GT bumper and the GT grill will be getting swapped out ASAP.
The sides and rear, well, they gotta match the front anyhow right....hehehehe!

FLIPDADY
12-10-2004, 07:40 AM
Now it\'s the waiting game! Even if you got the GT you still need to buy the black housing tails. You need to order the GT with GFX package in order to get all the goodies.

majic
12-10-2004, 08:14 AM
wow.. and i was complaining about a 5 week wait..

AfterBurner
12-10-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by K Dawg ONE

Originally posted by autoexe

Having a 2.3 is not that big of a deal to me (and certainly not worth spending an extra $5k on 12-15 more CRANK HP...and the 17\'s, ill be putting on 19\'s anyhow). Also, the tan interior with the white was a must!

The fogs I had included as a condition of sale. The tails, i get cost at Mazda so they arent that bad (comparable to a set of Altezzas for, say, a Protege5 or somthing).

My thoughts exactly. GS has all the required features and the GT and GFX is mainly aesthetics.

MAZDA Kitten
12-10-2004, 04:44 PM
White on tan leather is sexxxxxxyyyyyyyy http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/liebe/love-smiley-015.gif

chaser
12-10-2004, 05:52 PM
oh, i thought Mazda Canada has opted out the tan interior option for the 05 models ... at least that\'s what i\'d heard/read ... :sarc
white on tan is a luxury combination ... congrats :D

K Dawg ONE
12-10-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by chaser
oh, i thought Mazda Canada has opted out the tan interior option for the 05 models ... at least that\'s what i\'d heard/read ... :sarc
white on tan is a luxury combination ... congrats :D

Nope, the white still gets the tan interiors only the red has gone from the tan to the black.

K Dawg ONE
12-10-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by MAZDA Kitten
White on tan leather is sexxxxxxyyyyyyyy http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/liebe/love-smiley-015.gif

Mmmmmm, mmmmm! You know it girl.
Pee-eye motha-****in em-pee!

billyfo
12-11-2004, 10:01 PM
congrats for a new car, actually 2L is more than enough, but sadly not available to Sport.

zRqTz
12-12-2004, 12:26 AM

Just wanted to share my joy with everyone. Today, I officially ordered my 3. It will be here in late April which is fine by me cause I wouldnt have picked it up till the snow was gone anyhow.

I wonder why you have to wait that long?
Anyway, congratulations!!!

K Dawg ONE
12-12-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by zRqTz

I wonder why you have to wait that long?
Anyway, congratulations!!!

This is because the car is not built yet. It has to be ordered for the January build, then, when finished, has to be shipped here from Japan!

bubba1983
12-12-2004, 09:00 AM
*cough cough* lexus is300 *cough cough*

zRqTz
12-12-2004, 01:33 PM
Man, i only have to wait like 2 more weeks and it seems like forever!
Can\'t imagine what u must feel like!

K Dawg ONE
12-12-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by zRqTz
Man, i only have to wait like 2 more weeks and it seems like forever!
Can\'t imagine what u must feel like!

Its actually not that big of a deal. My previous car (www.sounddomain.com/id/kdawgone for pics) got winter stored so im used to it...

zRqTz
12-12-2004, 07:43 PM
that\'s a sweet ride, man...