PDA

View Full Version : Custom 300C

///M
12-12-2004, 03:32 AM
A bit blingy, but looks amazing!!

http://forums.stangnet.com/showpost.php?p=4820385&postcount=1

I got a chance to drive one of these a while back - the torque from the hemi was just incredible. You could really feel the kick off the line.

BETRTHNU
12-12-2004, 04:02 AM
Thats just insane...i\'ll end up buying a used one a couple years from now when they aren\'t as expensive...I love that topless look....sick work from WCC.

miggiddy
12-12-2004, 09:43 AM
That\'s \"so sick, that they\'re phat\"

I would like to see a conversion (still 4 doors) with suicide doors and pearl white paint.

bluntman
12-12-2004, 11:08 AM
I like it, I\'m not a big fan of convertibles but I really like this one. The conversion from a 4 door to a 2 door is awesome...and 3 midranges in the doors!

TheProfessor
12-12-2004, 07:21 PM
That thing looks awesome. That car is just so beefy to begin with, and with those rims and dropped like that, wow.

Airman Jack
12-13-2004, 08:21 AM
makes it look like a bently somewhat....

bluntman
12-13-2004, 08:57 AM
\"That\'s hawwt\"

http://imgsrv.gsol.it/upddv/snew/paris-hilton.jpg

majic
12-13-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by bluntman

\"That\'s hawwt\"

http://imgsrv.gsol.it/upddv/snew/paris-hilton.jpg

hey MOD

you\'re going the wrong way..

http://ca.geocities.com/alegardo@rogers.com/offtopic.gif

bluntman
12-13-2004, 06:34 PM
But the 300C is \"hawwt\"! :D

Neo
12-13-2004, 11:16 PM
Ummm, you guys have some weird tastes!

The 300C hot??!?! WTF is that all about??? We\'re talking about a rolling tank!! The thing is horrible to drive, you can\'t see out of it half the time (in real form, not the \"WCC\" form), and it\'s made by Chrysler!!

What have you guys been smoking??? And what\'s with all the pic references to that ugly looking chick?? Or is that the reference to the car? Because if it is, I agree... Totally hidious looking!! Revolting!!!!

Lates,

MajesticBlueNTO
12-14-2004, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Neo

and it\'s made by Chrysler!!

on the old mercedes E-class platform with many M-B parts. not a bad start.

you could say the same thing about your mazda 3.....it\'s a FORD

///M
12-14-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Neo

Ummm, you guys have some weird tastes!

The 300C hot??!?! WTF is that all about??? We\'re talking about a rolling tank!! The thing is horrible to drive, you can\'t see out of it half the time (in real form, not the \"WCC\" form), and it\'s made by Chrysler!!

What have you guys been smoking??? And what\'s with all the pic references to that ugly looking chick?? Or is that the reference to the car? Because if it is, I agree... Totally hidious looking!! Revolting!!!!

Lates,

It\'s actually a pretty nice car to drive. A bit floaty for sure, but the power more than makes up for it. Love that kick from the Hemi.

bluntman
12-14-2004, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by MajesticBlueN

That\'s blasphemy!!!

Neo
12-14-2004, 08:47 AM
MajesticBlueN,

You know, you should look into your facts before saying something like that.... Mazda engineered and designed this chassis. Ford uses it for the Volvo and Euro Focus.... It wasn\'t built by Ford... Not that I have anything wrong with it...

I\'ve had the \"pleasure\" of driving this 300C while it was making it\'s debute... It\'s absolutely horrible to drive... It might be based on the old E-class chassis... But that\'s where it stops... The freakin dash was falling off the car when I was driving it!!

I just don\'t see the appeal... It\'s a huge rolling tank... It might look like a Bentley, but it\'s far from being that....

Oh well... different strokes for different folks...

Lates,

MajesticBlueNTO
12-14-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Neo

MajesticBlueN,

You know, you should look into your facts before saying something like that.... Mazda engineered and designed this chassis. Ford uses it for the Volvo and Euro Focus.... It wasn\'t built by Ford... Not that I have anything wrong with it...

Originally posted by MajesticBlueN

tell me exactly where did i say it was BUILT by ford?

ford owns \"controlling interest\" in mazda....therefore, the mazda3 is a Ford product.

and it was a collaboration between Ford of Europe, Volvo and Mazda ...Mazda and Volvo worked on the chassis dynamics (volvo playing the safety card and Mazda the handling). Ford supplied the mechanicals (engine is a Ford block and head that mazda tweaked with variable valve timing), rear suspension (the Control Blade rear suspension is a FOCUS design)...look at all the parts stamped FoMoCo in your 3.

you should look into your facts before calling me out.

Airman Jack
12-14-2004, 11:54 AM
Neo: \"Mine\'s bigger!\"
MajesticBlue: \"No, Mine\'s bigger!\"
etc..

just kidding guys! ;)

Neo
12-14-2004, 12:26 PM
LOL Airman Jack... Very true... ;)

Alright, alright MajesticBlueN.. You\'ve been reading up and you\'ve been looking around the car alot more than I have...

Ford does have \"controlling interest\" in Mazda (unfortunately).. But calling the Mazda3 a Ford product is going a bit far...

Ford likes to borrow alot of parts that came from aquiring companies like Volvo, Jaguar, Aston Martin, and of course Mazda... However, it doesn\'t automatically make them a Ford invention or part... You know what I mean??

Regardless... We have a car that sets new standards for an \"economy\" car... :)

Anyways, the 300C is still a hidious car... I doubt that\'ll change anytime soon... ;)

Lates,

AfterBurner
12-14-2004, 01:10 PM
My $0.02:

A car is rarely the sum of its parts so even if the mazda3 has Ford parts it is distinctly a Mazda, just as you can\'t confuse a Lamborghini with a Volkswagen even though VW owns Lamborghini.

Second, the 300C is damn sexy (at least the front end). What is wrong with Chrysler? The Viper is another great car, and so is the Caravan. Caravan puts the Civic to shame in numbers sold.

Thirdly, Bluntman, you might be having a mid life crisis so get some help and not in this forum.:D :p

majic
12-14-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by AfterBurner

Thirdly, Bluntman, you might be having a mid life crisis so get some help and not in this forum.:D :p

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-MEN!!! ;)

kl7402001
12-23-2004, 01:06 PM
That\'s gravy. And Paris is a piece of A$$ I\'d gladley contract an STD from.

mEtH
12-24-2004, 02:11 AM
My scooter was based off of the Mercedes smart car, But it\'s still a scooter! It\'s goes both ways for alot of cars give it up already.

This thread should be locked for how ridicoulous it has gotten, might you it was about the WCC 300c and nothing else.

bluntman
12-24-2004, 08:13 AM
It\'s the Lounge, thread locking doesn\'t work here. :)