PDA

View Full Version : camber/toe-in problem?

Zaku_4
01-09-2005, 06:23 PM
ok,
so i posted in the tire section but only 1 person seems to have saw my thread. lol anyways does anyone seen any excessive wear on the rear tires? cause mine area almost dead and i\'ve only had my car for about a year, bought last march, an have gone about 22500km. when i changed my tire the dude told me i had a camber problem or something cause my tires are very worn, now im not really a aggressive driver, in the sense i run around pulling my hand break around corners, but i never even skidded my rear tires before, so whats going on?

i notice that all mazda3 has the rear tires going in. anyways could u guys plz check your tires for me

thx

majic
01-09-2005, 08:08 PM
you really do not need to post in multiple sections.

the reason only \'one\' person saw your post is probably b/c what MajesticBlueN has said, would be duplicated by everyone else. now i\'m sure that others with excessive/uneven tire wear would pitch something in as well, so i think this problem could be yours and only yours.

at the saem time, it\'s only been 1 day and some people may go away for the weekends and such. post pictures and maybe you\'ll get more help and proactively call places up and as how much it would cost to get a test done and how much to get it fixed.

mEtH
01-10-2005, 09:07 PM
yah camel toe is a big problem!

sorry couldn\'t help myself :p

Zaku_4
01-10-2005, 09:10 PM
haha camel toes (http://www.allcamels.com/sf/oasis/images/fossils-a-teeth-sm.jpg)

;) ;) ;) ;)

kyfe
01-11-2005, 11:58 AM
I have more wear on my fronts than on my rear,
have you done a tire rotation?
the car is FWD so you should see a bit more wear on the front in general

Kyfe

Zaku_4
01-11-2005, 03:27 PM
see,
thats why i thought it was so weird my rear tires are so much more worn out

TM3
01-11-2005, 05:43 PM
Sorry, I thought this was a thread about camel toe problems as well... cause i have no problems with camel toe

bluntman
01-11-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by TM3

Sorry, I thought this was a thread about camel toe problems as well... cause i have no problems with camel toe

Hey now, people here expect that sort of post from either me or majic, not the owner! :p

majic
01-11-2005, 10:37 PM
lol.. hey.. keep me out of this!

how about lock this thread since we have one where MBN is helping zaku with this already?

PS. can i be a mod? :D :D :D