PDA

View Full Version : Scarborough/Gyro Mazda

TheProfessor
02-07-2005, 02:58 PM
Okay, I live right in between the two dealerships and have never dealt with either. My wife and I have bought and serviced both of our cars from Avante Toronto, but since they will be moving to RH soon I thought I would consider doing our service elsewhere. Does anyone here currently service their car at either of these dealers, and if so, how are they?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

The Dude
02-07-2005, 04:42 PM
I go to Gyro Mazda for service, and have no complaints. They seem to have decent customer service. I\'ve never had to deal with any major disputes though. Oil changes there come out to about $32 after tax.

Dr Butcher
02-08-2005, 10:43 AM
I\'ve dealt with Gyro a couple of times and have had pleasant experiences with them. I\'d love to take my car there for service but I have to drive by 3 dealerships to do so, so it\'s a bit inconvenient for me. I haven\'t heard great things about Scarborough Mazda, when my GF was looking for a car they didn\'t even seem interested in talking to us. She ended up buying from Gyro, and I did as well.

TheProfessor
02-08-2005, 11:34 AM
Great, thanks for the info guys. Yeah, I too was unimpressed with Scarborough Mazda\'s sales staff, but I thought I should inquire about their service anyways.

BETRTHNU
03-21-2005, 05:06 PM
Just had my 8000k service done there...great bunch of guys. Talked about what mods are ok to slap on to not void warrenties...etc. When I bought the car the sales dude gave me 4 free oil changes tickets, so i\'m good to go.

Dr Butcher
03-30-2005, 01:42 PM
I had my first oil change done my Gyro and I had no complaints. They were quick, and got me in right away, the waiting area is bright and they have a tv and free coffee as well. The big bonus is that they are right across from the Viking Deli where I get some Estonian delicacies.... :)

Russell at Scarboro seemed like a good guy although I haven\'t had any service done by them as of yet. For now I am sticking with Gyro.