PDA

View Full Version : under lights

wab8611
03-02-2005, 06:32 PM
i was wondering what are the laws when it comes to underbody neon lights. like are they legal if they are protected from being shattered, or illegal at all times? thanks

bluntman
03-02-2005, 07:11 PM
I\'m pretty sure it is illegal to drive with them on. While parked, is a different story.

Zaku_4
03-02-2005, 08:38 PM
hmm,
lol what about lights inide your car? ive seen alot of people wiht like crazy bright neons inside of the car, even when they have tints its relaly frikken bright, looks like of cool. lol and i also know a couple friends who have hyperLEDS installed in thier car.

=D

chimp
03-07-2005, 10:00 AM
well if you want to get technical Ontario HTA states that cars may only have white or amber on the front end of the car. with no more than 4 white lights (so ppl don\'t drive with that killer deer rack on the top of the hummer down the highway) and on the rear red or white....u only have to have one functioning brake light...thats a fun fact for you. but i think u might be able to get lucky if you have the bulbs concealed so there is glow but now lights. also your really pushing your luck with the underbody lights when its either raining or the streets are wet since it greatly increases the effectiveness of the lights. hopefully that helps out a bit. i can pull the actual references out of the hta if you want but i don\'t have my book with me right now.