PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for purchasing a Mz 3 GT

Hazy
03-04-2005, 02:00 PM
Hi, im new here and i wanted to get your inputs to buying a mazda 3. I want to purchase a Mazda 3 Sport GT. Do you guys know any good dealership to go to around Mississauga or Toronto? And i was wondering how can i buy the Axela badge? Can it be bought at the dealership or no? If you guys can tell me it\'ll be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

p.s. i am so sorry if this was previous brought up or i created a thread in the wrong section of the forums.

SoopaBanana
03-04-2005, 02:14 PM
Try Avante... www.iwantamazda.com

I don\'t know what to say but give two thumbs up for them... Before visiting them I was planning to buy a Acura TL... In some ways I bought Mazda 3 simply because the sales are friendly, the pricing is great, and the car has probably the best value on the market hands down.

EDIT: Also check this thread (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=1682&page=3#24635).

TheProfessor
03-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Hazy, if you are considering buying the car over the next few weeks check out the Group Buy section as a few of us are going to all go together to try and secure a better deal.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hazy
03-05-2005, 12:15 AM
does any dealership have the axela badge in stock>?

ZOOM ON 3
03-05-2005, 01:18 AM
I also recommend Avante Mazda in Richmond Hill...go see Michael...great guy to deal with...went in there around 7:00 PM and ended up coming out of there around 9:30 PM and bought my car...:)

Hazy
03-05-2005, 11:19 AM
would they have the axela badge there ?

iconicrocket
03-06-2005, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Hazy

would they have the axela badge there ?

You must be hard set on getting that badge. Try eBay.

As for the pricing. I would stick with the large volume automalls. Go fax your request to the sales manager, thats what I did. You\'ll get the best prices without having to negotiate the deal in person. The big ones I would try is Prima, Avante, Ontario Mazda, Erin Mills and maybe Westowne.

Make sure you get the deal negotiated on the phone before you go down to sign the papers. Or else the sales guy will dick you around when you get to the showroom. Thats what happened to me with Downtown Mazda.

majic
03-06-2005, 04:07 PM
as PSIVIC mentioned check out this thread (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=1682)

also as others mentioned.. try avante richmond hill and talk to Noah.. avante was/is the only dealer to have the axela badges in stock AT A DECENT PRICE.. so check them out.. call dave at RH location and see if they have any left (he might be going back and forth b/w RH and TO location)

finally, you\'ll get a better price ;) and better impact if you do go to the dealers in person.. i tried the \'fax/e-mail me a quote\' thing and it didn\'t work.. everyone wanted me to come in, except for achilles mazda (acton) and they knocked 500 right off the bat (on the quote)

anyway.. good luck!!

Hazy
03-06-2005, 05:14 PM
thanks alot for all your input.

chaser
03-09-2005, 05:09 PM
Avante - 2-thumbs up service! Hardly to get discount (at least I couldn\'t, from both locations). I got mine from Avante RH anyway.
Prima & Brampton - May be able to get a few hundreds off and good service too.