PDA

View Full Version : Vibrant (lack of) Service

HBfan
03-19-2005, 04:58 PM
So I bought the Vibrant exhaust several weeks back. Checked it out at home and noticed that the front (to engine) gasket and bolts/nuts were missing. E-mailed Vibrant and inquired if they are part of package and they are. Dino Rossi wrote they would mail the items Xpresspost the next day. That was Fenruary 25. I checked back and then it \"was mailed by parcelpost\" (slower service). They would try to trace and send another and let me know/update status (that was March 11). Nothing so far.
Guess it ain\'t coming. So watch out if you buy from them.
Waited long enough, now I can pay again for what I paid Vibrant already by buying the gasket at Mazda.

bubba1983
03-19-2005, 05:24 PM
your talking about waiting long enuff?

buddy..IM STILL WAITING!!!!

Whos ur dadd
03-20-2005, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by bubba1983

your talking about waiting long enuff?

buddy..IM STILL WAITING!!!!

Almost as long as me!!!

PlatMS6
03-20-2005, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by HBfan

So I bought the Vibrant exhaust several weeks back. Checked it out at home and noticed that the front (to engine) gasket and bolts/nuts were missing. E-mailed Vibrant and inquired if they are part of package and they are. Dino Rossi wrote they would mail the items Xpresspost the next day. That was Fenruary 25. I checked back and then it \"was mailed by parcelpost\" (slower service). They would try to trace and send another and let me know/update status (that was March 11). Nothing so far.
Guess it ain\'t coming. So watch out if you buy from them.
Waited long enough, now I can pay again for what I paid Vibrant already by buying the gasket at Mazda.

y dont u just knock on their door :p ....considering u are located in the gta area they are near the courtney park amc gtg location