PDA

View Full Version : LOCKDOWN Enterprises Gr

miggiddy
03-23-2005, 01:10 AM
I just wanted to give props to Lockdown and especially Jeff for driving all the way out to the Westside from Scarb. Practically to my house (now that\'s service), much appreciated.

Now I just have to install the PIE.

SoopaBanana
03-23-2005, 09:00 AM
I know that there\'s a thread somewhere that\'s on the same topic...

In any event, Lockdown has been nothing but great to me. Installed car alarm/remote starter and more to come...

Now if only Lockdown carries Xtec or Philips Polarion HIDs... :D

LOCKDOWN-P5
03-24-2005, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the awesome feedback guys!! Much appreciated!

Soopabanna, keep your eyes posted for your wish to come true!! News to come, keep watching the Group Buys section for our upcoming announcement.

Regards

Jeff Bates
LOCKDOWN Enterprises Inc.

BIG AL
10-06-2005, 01:25 PM
The installation of my satellite radio is now complete. Jeff and the crew at Lockdown completed the installation Friday morning with no problems. The installation was extremely well done. I was very impressed with the professionalism of everyone at Lockdown. Customer service was first class and the work was done quickly and cleanly. Jeff even figured out a way to install the unit without removing the dash. My radio works great and I highly recommend Sirius satellite radio Lockdown.

Broli
01-03-2006, 01:57 PM
I went to Lockdown to get some audio equipment installed!

i got my deck installed in the ashtray area,
my new 6 1/2 componenets up front and some 5x7 coaxials in the back
as well the new speakers are all amped,

the guys at lockdown did a great job, it took a little while,
i guess the had to sort through some of the work i had done myself
(i am no expert by a long shot)
but they stayed open like 1 1/2 hours or so after their closing time!
it was much appreciated!

I appreciate the work the guys at lockdown do!
i will continue to use them, when i am afraid
to tackle a job myslef!!

Thanks Jeff, Anthony and the rest of the Lockdown team

MattC
05-29-2007, 07:41 PM
I just got a Clarion max675 + navi installed at lockdown and Jeff did a great job.

I will definately be a returning customer, and tell all my friends.

Thanks again Jeff, we will speak soon...

and to the rest of you, go buy stuff/get it installed at Lockdown.

MattC
06-29-2007, 12:10 AM
Double Post... but,

Got my Compustar installed at Lockdown the other day, Chad and Jeff were a big help. I cant seem to remember the name of the dude that did the install, but he is always there when i show up.

Top quality job, love how it works, and appreciate the drive back to work!

bubba1983
06-29-2007, 12:17 AM
awsome! question tho, do they still have that yellow hummer out front of the shop still? hahah

midnightfxgt
06-29-2007, 06:44 AM
awsome! question tho, do they still have that yellow hummer out front of the shop still? hahah

Funny stuff... I was out and Steve who was at Lockdown came and we were laughing about that guy!

LOCKDOWN-P5
06-30-2007, 11:14 AM
Hey Bubba

We had that H2 Hummer repossesed and ended up getting a full payout and more on the job we did on it.

As it turned out, the guy had not made any payments on the truck, even before he brought it to us for a $4500 stereo install! The bank was looking for it, but couldn't find it. We ended up filing a mechanics lien on the truck and we had it re-poed, and had the bank settle the lien directly with us!

It worked out in our benefit, but let me tell you I wish that experience on NO ONE! It was honestly one of the most stressful times of my business career!

Regards

Jeff

Voodoo
07-01-2007, 01:10 AM
I had my speakers and sub installed last Saturday at Lockdown. Thanks Jeff and the crew, you guys are so professional. top quality job.

bubba1983
07-02-2007, 11:54 PM
Hey Bubba

We had that H2 Hummer repossesed and ended up getting a full payout and more on the job we did on it.

As it turned out, the guy had not made any payments on the truck, even before he brought it to us for a $4500 stereo install! The bank was looking for it, but couldn't find it. We ended up filing a mechanics lien on the truck and we had it re-poed, and had the bank settle the lien directly with us!

It worked out in our benefit, but let me tell you I wish that experience on NO ONE! It was honestly one of the most stressful times of my business career!

Regards

Jeff

but one of the best running jokes you guys will EVER have!

fini
07-05-2007, 09:01 PM
I had my audio installed at Lockdown and am very happy with the results. Jeff and the team were very informative and helpful. Services were much appreciated and will definitely be a repeat customer.

Two thumbs way up.

ParsM3GT
07-11-2007, 11:32 AM
This sounds like a great place to get some work done, but I have noticed that there is no Feedback thread for Lockdown. Thought I would mention it b/c there is some feedback posts here.

Just a thought.

SteveSin
01-15-2008, 07:08 PM
just curious, what else does lockdown do other than audio, and lighting, cuz their website isn't fully functional yet. o_O like what kinda accessories do they sell? I'm not a mazda3 owner, but I'm part of the Torontomazda6 club. =)~

bubba1983
01-15-2008, 09:17 PM
they do auto security aswell...
best bet is to shoot lockdown a message or something..

LOCKDOWN-P5
01-16-2008, 06:29 PM
Hello Everyone

We do automotive electrical installations and sales of automotive electrical products, such as audio, security, lighting, video products.

Our website should be up and running again by mid February.

Regards

SteveSin
01-16-2008, 07:32 PM
awesome. i'll be looking to do some security soon.

RX9
01-19-2008, 11:40 AM
yup, jeff done the great job.

http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=22327

130hp
01-21-2008, 03:32 PM
Jeff at Lockdown is great. I've had all my audio and security stuff done at Lockdown for my previous cars and was always more than satisfied. Very professional team. Highly recommended.

LOCKDOWN-P5
01-22-2008, 02:50 AM
Thanks for the great feedback everyone! Very much appreciated!!

Check out our website, it's FINALLY up and running fully again!!

www.lockdownsecurity.ca

Regards

Jeff Bates

faibs
01-22-2008, 03:35 AM
over due feedback. Jeff and his people at Lockdown installed a custom deck slot in my 3, great fitting, good quality, (random green coloured lighter tho! lol whats up with that:) )

loving the new BT deck:)