PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Possibly?

Saphress
03-29-2005, 11:57 AM
This thought just came to mind Xenon...

What if we were to do air freshners???? If we get 1 colour (black and white) TM3 Airfresheners... (with the website on it of course).... and buy in bulk, we can basically promo it at Dealerships to give away to their new TM3 buyers????!! It\'s good, cheap.... and I\'m pretty sure we might have one location that we can give them to

S.F.W.
03-29-2005, 12:30 PM
Saphress, that\'s a really good idea...oh and your hat link, looks good to..

Saphress
03-29-2005, 02:27 PM
we\'ll see on that part.... I found the supplier for em.... if Xenon says it\'s a good idea ... I can figure out a price

wtom
03-29-2005, 04:39 PM
Keep the ideas coming.

BUT

We also need more people to donate! Without funds available, we can\'t buy any supplies!

S.F.W.
03-29-2005, 04:44 PM
I\'ll donate this evening. Someone send me the info..

wtom
03-29-2005, 04:55 PM
Thanks, S.F.W.,

If you want to donate to help in merchandise supplies purchasing, contact Xenon (those in the East, I\'m the person to contact).
If you want to donate to help maintain the TorontoMazda3.com service/domain/hosting, click the PayPal link at the top right of http://www.torontomazda3.com/forum

Thank You!

Here is the thread on, I believe, only donators who donated via PayPal link;
http://www.torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=440

jimdragon8
03-29-2005, 05:07 PM
The air freshener idea sounds awesome, since there has been suggestions for T-shirts why not sleeveless tops for the summer playing ball on the outdoor courts????:D :p ;) :)

Saphress
03-30-2005, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by wtom

Keep the ideas coming.

BUT

We also need more people to donate! Without funds available, we can\'t buy any supplies!

Well... I\'ve got a plan.... to make that happen... I\'m juss crossin my fingers that it\'ll work... it has to do with saying my name with purchasing the car at Avante ;)

Xenon
03-30-2005, 07:21 PM
For people who would like to donate to the club:

Website Maintainence: Use the paypal link on the Forum mainpage. Donations here will be put towards keeping our site up and running.

Events and Promo: Contact me. I\'m trying to set up an events-promo paypal account, but for now I\'m going to have to use my personal one. Donations here will go towards funding for producing stickers, decals, subsidizing the cost for events like DarKnights registration and reducing the price of apparel (t-shirts, toques etc).