PDA

View Full Version : Rota Subzero

Whos ur dadd
03-29-2005, 12:19 PM
I think I may get Rota Subzeros. They\'re not exactly what I was looking for, but I think they\'re quality wheels and very light.

I\'m thinking of either Bronze, Gunmetal or Royal Gunmetal (chromish?).

Remember, it\'s going on a Carbon Grey sedan...

Selections:

http://www.rotawheel.com/WHEELS/big_subzero.jpg

I think this is the Royal Gunmetal:
http://www.rotawheel.com/SUBZEROTITANIUM.jpg

majic
03-29-2005, 01:03 PM
i thought you had a mortagae to pay? :p

not a fan of chrome but since you\'re chroming it all out then might as well get those? how do you think white ones would look? too much contrast?

if those aren\'t _THE_ ones you want i\'d say wait a bit.. and get the blingest of the bling you love..

now for the important question.. will your WIFE and KIDS not mind starving for a day.. or a week? i guess you can save on food that way.. :D and they can always have new \'mirrors\' to play with :)

EDIT: umm you know that the wheels you\'re looking at have only 4 holes for the lugs.. ;) i guess you could force it but it could be tight :p

Whos ur dadd
03-29-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by majic

i thought you had a mortagae to pay? :p

not a fan of chrome but since you\'re chroming it all out then might as well get those? how do you think white ones would look? too much contrast?

if those aren\'t _THE_ ones you want i\'d say wait a bit.. and get the blingest of the bling you love..

now for the important question.. will your WIFE and KIDS not mind starving for a day.. or a week? i guess you can save on food that way.. :D and they can always have new \'mirrors\' to play with :)

EDIT: umm you know that the wheels you\'re looking at have only 4 holes for the lugs.. ;) i guess you could force it but it could be tight :p

I\'ve decided the kids can go to public school. If public school\'s good enuf for me... :D

Can you not lay the guilt trip on me, puleeeeazzze. Let me enjoy my wheels guddammit!

Even if I could afford high end rims, I would not get them. They\'d be too attractive to thieves!!! These are affordable. So, a little understated and discreet would probably be better - guess the chromies are out...

EMAGDNIM
03-29-2005, 05:55 PM
I was planning to get some myself...I like them...yeah they are not Volks or Racing hearts, but they do the job;)

Whos ur dadd
03-30-2005, 09:30 AM
Clarification: the shiny one is \"Titanium Chrome\". Only available in 5x100. Made specially for the WRX methinks.

FLIPDADY
03-30-2005, 12:32 PM
I would go with the Royal Gunmetal. Everybody has Gunmetal rims.

BETRTHNU
03-31-2005, 05:39 PM
I\'d love to get the gold one\'s for my WB sedan...might be a bit of a subaru copy thought...hmmmmmm

BETRTHNU
03-31-2005, 05:54 PM
quick photoshop...its bad i know...too lazy to take out the old rims....but just for comparison...I like it...

http://images9.fotki.com/v168/photos/2/219854/1525049/guncopy-vi.jpg

EMAGDNIM
04-01-2005, 05:56 PM
Im planning to get the bronze colour...