PDA

View Full Version : CEL issues

SoopaBanana
04-04-2005, 09:41 AM
My CEL has yet again turned on.

However there seems to be no problem with the engine itself... Judging from previous threads about Mazda3s\' CEL going off after car wash or rainy day, I am opting to ignore the CEL and wait \'til it goes off the next time I start my car. However, just in case, what are some of the symptoms if the engine is really in trouble for Mazda3, specifically?

EMAGDNIM
04-04-2005, 01:16 PM
I take it you have a CAI?

Cosmo77
04-04-2005, 10:05 PM
Please bring your 3 into the dealership so we can find the fault causing the CEL, the more cars we look at the better we can do to fix later models. Even though there is nothing wrong feeling with your car, they\'re might be something wrong with the softwear. The more we learn the better we can build or fix your cars.

Cosmo

SoopaBanana
04-05-2005, 12:07 AM
Unfortunately I don\'t have CAI yet... I\'m still deciding between MazdaSpeed CAI or AEM

As for the CEL, thankfully it went off after I got off work... Perhaps I will bring it back to the dealership soon

MazdaTree
04-05-2005, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Cosmo

Please bring your 3 into the dealership so we can find the fault causing the CEL, the more cars we look at the better we can do to fix later models. Even though there is nothing wrong feeling with your car, they\'re might be something wrong with the softwear. The more we learn the better we can build or fix your cars.

Cosmo

what dealership should he bring it to;) ?

Cosmo77
04-05-2005, 10:39 PM
ANyone he wants....even the one I work at...but I\'ll never tell :sarc

Cosmo